What movies fall into the essential dragoncore besides Hobbit and Dragonheart?

What movies fall into the essential dragoncore besides Hobbit and Dragonheart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1y5Viz2EsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragon slayer , that 80s movie had a good dragon puppet.

Reign of Fire

*wyverncore

t. autist

how to train your dragon

If Dragons and Wyverns were the same thing they would be the same word you fuck.

>caring about a fictional creature

I could take a shit and call it a dragon, and it would be just as accurately named as any tolkien nonsense.

Every dragon was looser that the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was wyverning brown water.

Rocky IV

My nigga. Dragonslayer is based.

Fuck off, dude. You ruin every goddamn thread about dragons with your fucking sperging. The dragon Fafnir had no wings at all, and some dragons in Greek mythology were basically giant serpents. Dragons come in all shapes and sizes.

Don't watch this.
Don't cut back on funding
You will regret this

haha 2 Dolph movies in the same thread

Tenuous at best

>Hobbit
>Any kind of essential core
I mean I know you come to Sup Forums and all, but you should tone the masochism off a notch

Merlin tv series

All wyverns are dragons, but not all dragons are wyverns.

Just like all bulldogs are dogs, but not all dogs are bulldogs.

Wyverns are just big lizards. That's like saying everyone with a high school diploma is a doctor.

Reign of fire

False. Wyverns have the ability of flight and the difference of the Wyvern is that the wings are attached to the front legs/arms, rather like a bat, but as they are still in the dragon family, all wyverns are still considered dragons by any fantasy writer.

No its more like saying all doctors have diplomas but not everyone with a diploma is a doctor

I have the ability of flight, It only takes about $300.

Yeah, but they're basically down syndrome dragons.

I mean I get you dude, you're right, the distinction exists, but there's no real harm in Wyvern being considered a sub-group of Dragon.

People calling stuff a Dragon that isn't by the original definition a dragon isn't going to make the original definition of dragon lose anything.
It's not like with "Science Fiction" where the fact that no one bothered to use the term properly effectively murdered an entire genre.

unironically, this

>best dragon ever put to film
>not essential dragoncore

oh user

No dragonheart? You guys suck.

>I am illiterate

Jason and the Argonauts has one of the best Hydras ever

Unless the OP image was a cosmic mistake, and you're talking about the actual, animated "Hobbit" I've no idea how you can consider Smaug even remotely passable.

>shitty hobbit
>better than dragonheart

What a pleb

>tfw you gotta kill your dragon best friend because he shares a heart with a tyrant who was your protege and like a son to you

ruff life

Its literally in the OP

Christian Bale and McCaughnahey were great in it though

Tfw he is literally the last of his kind and you're pretty much solely responsible for the extinction of his race. Including his mate but hes still a bro who tells you to do it to stop that little shit from hurting anyone else

didn't that kid rape some hoe? I remember my little wee wee getting hard when I read dragonheart as a kid during that part

What about that one dragon who 'likes children", shit, what's his name again?

Wyvern, wyrm, serpent, drake, dragon, hydra, etc.
It's all the same, there's a bunch of convoluted transliterations and linguistic adaptations, but they all had intent to mean the same thing.
Reptillian beasts of frightening power

I can't remember but sounds about right
I'm sure they didn't actually show anything thougj

>mfw 60 multi meltas

youtube.com/watch?v=E1y5Viz2EsA

:3c

I really like Jurassic Park.

By this definition wouldn't they count? Their not true dinosaurs just genetically engineered terrifying reptilian beast of frightening power that are called dinosaurs for the interest factor

Literally the best dragon movie there is.

what's the issue?

No but seriously, this.

I really like the dragon at the end of Pagemaster, and the whole fantasy part in general

Does this count?

Hes literally called a luck dragon so yeah I think it counts Mr trips

yeeee

pagemaster is fucking based as fuck. i love this movie so much

my nigga

the cinematography and animation of the dragon at the end was legit af

>holy shit the captcha stalled me for 11 mins with trick photos
>fuck you NSA