How do you feel to see a black man richer than you pathetic losers?

How do you feel to see a black man richer than you pathetic losers?

Whites hate to see black winners.

how do you feel about how that nigga still cry racism after you consider him a "winner"? Hi ADL & JIDF

>10s and 20s
Impressive!

Because he defends the black community

>743191482

>stacks of paper currency
>purple drink

gg selling crack to black people. hope the boasting was worth it before the cops fingered you

Since you know the thoughts and feelings of all white people . How's Dave Fisher? Is he well? Tell him I said hello. Cheers

this, now much dollars do i see in pic?

Someone call the police

sad

Pretty good. If he can do it than i can do it too. And i know im in the right way

defending is spreading that wealth to the black community not selling them crack

"Congratulations on your success."
----what a white person would say

"How much of that money are you giving back to your community and the rest of your people?"
-----what a black person would say.

Looks like being on welfare paid off.

you say rich black man
i say thievin' ass nigger

Is this Zimbabwean or Venezuelan currency?

Just signed a bunch of niggas on my own label

Mfw im about to start making that kind of money this winter

how much dope this nigga sold?

I feel white.

Nothing better then knowing I'm part of the winning team.

Not richer than me, so IDGAF faget

>talks about rich niggas
>post picture of blac youngsta
Kek

I'd feel good for him, but, like all rich people, I wish he'd be less selfish (buying stupid expensive cars, houses a village could live in, etc) and do some good with his wealth. I mean, for the price of a Lamborghini he could send 4 people through college to their doctorate's.

You are real looser bere.

It's not black winners I hate seeing, it's nihilistic winners. Ghetto idiots that think they're born to fail because muh ghetto and muh blackness self-fufilling prophecy. It's not like there's anything to worry about because those people always waste their money anyway.

If you really got money don't give it to your stupid friends instead ask a white man what to do with it and if he says anything besides "invest it" find a shorter white man with curlier hair, sometimes they wear weird little hats, he will give you investment advice.

>be me
>grandad dies
>multimillionaire from inheritance
fuck this nigger I am the superior

yo man let me hold some dollas

Yep a few hundred in real cash covering singles.
kek

lil b-b-b-bitch!

oh, look. a watch scam.. again.
Boi, you better hope /b doesn't LOIC your ass off the interwebs.

Making money from shitty raps about drugs, sex and other degenerate subjects is the only way niggers get rich.

Im glad for him, and I hope he wont spend it all on meth

I don't mind you're black hate all people equally because I work at shit tier slave jobs because im too dumb even tho I try so hard I just sperg all of my autism all over the top of the kitchen

he's hood rich from presumable selling syrup

>i mean you can see he's sippin

although hard work pays off especially for someone much more likely to go to jail for selling that shit

It makes me wonder if he realizes that fiat currency has no intrinsic value. Land is where it's at.