New fluffy thread. Get your faggot asses in here

New fluffy thread. Get your faggot asses in here.

I'll be starting with a favorite comic of mine

End

Posting another comic just because I like you guys

>What do you say Sup Forums? this is true?
digitday.digitalgroupe.com

End

end it all

i hate fluffies dude

Thats why abuse exists

Yeah, it's a vicious cycle of hating fluffies even more though, cause you see even more of their garbage antics.

You get to see them suffer though

bump

Thought it would look way more pathetic

You're probably right. It would be great to see what happens afterwords

bump

>t. momme
XD

Thanks Satan

such is life in the can

Fuck You Mods for banning me. i didn't even post a Photo just normal text like this. give me a 3 day ban from a few days ago.

but it's nice too see a Fluffy thread active on Sup Forums again where FLUFFIES WERE ORIGINALLY MADE !

Yea, whoever is running Sup Forums they are really fucking up by letting the one or two mods troll people. As I type this, there are multiple mlp content in r34 threads and draw threads. Don't worry about it, man. Sup Forums mods are just faggots who have no control over their own life so they have to pick on random people here.

Is there any way to tell which mod is banning people? I got banned a while ago by some faggot as well.

S-sorry.

Ayy glad you like it man. Evey time I look for a fluffy thread there never seems to be one or it 404s after 10 posts. So I decided that I'd make my own and post the massive amount of images I've saved up.

No, I screen shot it and sent it in to appeal once the ban was up and they didn't do a damn thing. Truth is, Sup Forums doesn't care about Sup Forums, and won't listen to people who want their own board. I would argue that fluffy could warrant their own board, but I'm not sure there is enough support for it. It would likely be pretty slow till more people joined. But, our own board would definitely raise awareness and encourage more and more new content.

Prolly won't happen though.

can someone just upload their fluffy folder? if anyone has a big fluffy folder and I mean huge, upload it.

hey guy random questio from a new fag
does posting image by pasting it's url saves it on computer
[spoiler] im not using my computer so you know [/spoiler]

mine was a 3 day ban too. which fucking blows. i saw some good Greentext OC here too

No.

if mods delete this thread we should all go to infinitechan and post there

best abuse is psyhological abuse

i love the third pixel of it

You mean like posting a saved thumbnail instead of an actual picture, just to frustrate people?

perhaps

I was under the impression (eight)chan died?

Yea, they deleted my shit when I had it up and had some good commentary as to where people wanted me to take some of my writing. I was banned and the thread 404'ed before I could finish reading it all.

Using the number 8 and "Chan" together registers as spam on this board. How fucking retarded is that?

good one

ye it did but we should find ourself a new place to fluffy post + there is fucking awesome roleplay thread on /fluffy/ and i would like to participate in it

Well, then. Color me impressed.

The wage gap

I don't see flufftv making programs like that specifically for this reason.

Foal Tip #21: shirt pockets are a good way to give foals "upsies" while keeping your hands free to do other tasks. Just make sure to line your pocket with something disposable as the foal may piss/shit itself in excitement.

Foal Tip #11: Check your footwear for foals! Young, adventurous fluffies like to crawl into anywhere warm. This includes any laundry or clothing left on the floor, socks especially.

Im back and taking reqs

about that RP thread it has this image as in the original post

mods are fags

hey everyone. while you might not like it, i recommend moving to /trash/. i won't be in the Sup Forums fluffy threads anymore, and i don't want any of you guys getting banned.

No, you´re the /trash/ guy, and we´ll keep posting here just to piss everyone off.

never realised there was a /trash

fuck off cunt