Would you befriend these people?

Would you befriend these people?

obviously not.
they clearly have mental problems and want attention
is pathetic

You mean make friends with idiots that make dumb decisions? No.

If they where nice, sure.

No. They scare me

I'd befriend the hell out of them with a baseball bat.

>people
>right

Befriend or behead?

Why in fucks name would you cut off your nose

Or ear...

no, no fucking war

Would you fuck this Muslim bitch?

Man, I was born with a deformed ear and this piece of shit wastes a great pair on what? Fucking vanity! Jesus fucking christ.

Or this crazy bitch

Post pic of ear

Check your privilege

Nice black tooth grin

Yeah, I would.

I like sci-fi shit and they look like aliens so it would be cool to hang out with them.

Fuck no, dude. Anyone without self-respect like that isn't worth a second of my time. They are cancer.

There's quite a bit of hair above their lip so I'm thinking this is a Muslim tranny with all the face modifications and a shaved head. Nice

No, they are mentally retarded.

Ah parrot man.

Sarevok, is that you?

They look like piles of garbage, ffs. If anyone thinks that shit's attractive, they're literally retarded.

Aliens

Yetch. Fuck no.

Maybe.

If they were really fucking cool and friendly.

>people
>the things in this picture

pick one

Yup lol

a better question is would you give them a job

Fuck you fag I would fuck each and everyone of those 4 beautiful women. They are exotic and "different" than normal bitches

Nah, m8.

Anyone that does that kind of shit is a literal attention whore of the worst kind. It's not just that they are attention whores because most people go through attention whore phases in life, but what makes them despicable and abhorrent is that they lack real self-respect and destroy and damage their body to achieve that attention they crave.

It's a very visible mental illness, and so easy to avoid these idiots.

no
absolutely not

Would you let her out her severed pinkie in your pooper?

lol yeahh, dude, exotic and different like a pile of diseased garbage in some ghetto toilet stall.

no they have to be incredibly boring, to be so self involved with their image

Put*

no, too much hassle

they'd just keep spouting endless banal shit about fucking tattoos and piercings and lizards

>mate i bought an iguana!!
>no way mate whats it called
>i called him iggy
>wicked mate
>i think i want another metal bar in my dick
>me too

No I don't like irl attention whores.

jesus christ.. I just ate and now the food tries to come out.. fuck these freaks,.. fucking nightmare

I would cum all over her sexy fingers

Exactly. This level of aposematism basically means that they're not interesting as people and want attention for what they are since they can't get it for who they are.

i'd put an industrial strength magnet up to his face.

Nah dude, not only do I have no interest in befriending some nutcase, they have no interest in befriending me. They are interested in hanging out in an echo-chamber of fellow idiots who ignore the reality of the situation which is that they're all a bunch of immature idiots having themselves a pissing contest as to who can fuck up their physical appearance the most.

Fuck, do this people have money or they live on welfare or some sort of government help? If the second then why the hell people dont just kill them along with sjw's and every liberal illness, but if they have money then they can do watever shit they want.

bahahahaha hahaha, ooooh, wow

All kneel for Zorlak Destroyer of Worlds

gg/gEjK7nH

imagine your kid did this to himself
I think I would kill myself

Them saline injectors sticking into thier head doe

All that money and he could of just fixed those gopping teeth

So apparently this is some Venezuelan bloke who's paid a shit tonne of money to look like Marvel's Red Skull.... What a moron

how these freaks get a job? I can't imagine coming to an interview like this accident..

2scary4me

Aahhh yes, The Human Platypus...

i dont know about you guys, but id put my dick in that

Imagine this guy trying to eat a pickle?

Well they're usually tattooists or piercers so doesn't matter what you look like.

Venezuela? I'm surprised they even have the equipment to perform these modifications in that third world shit hole. The body mod artist there probably reuses equipment... This nigga has aids

For sho ma nig

Open your own business.... Tattoo parlor owner?

CHALLENGE TIME

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO FAP TO THE PICS IN THIS THREAD

what a fucking eyesore

I could bust a nut easily based on the few images of the hot women here with body mods

would it be wrong to just shoot him?
would a jury convict?

How does this nigga eat

No, people with abnormal piercings have unresolved body issues or were abused at a young age. Or they are huge attention-seeking faggots

Either way i wouldnt. But i would fuck a girl with 2 piercings MAX not including her ears

He'll survive and make his bullet sound a new mod.

he probably eats dog food

do your best

>What are you looking at smooth skin

I don't make fiends with liberals

That ^ because i'm not a fucking idiot and i don't judge people before i have spoken to them.

same guy
didn't he claim he wanted to look like red skull from captain america
why the fuck does he put the Taurus sign under his skin then?

The freaks in this thread are possessed by demons.

>inb4 christfag

WTF

That picture will make me come tonight

Liberals will make sure you get maximun jailtime.

does satan girl have contact lenses in or did she have green paint injected in her eyes?

> i don't judge people before i have spoken to them.

Actions speak louder than words, and those actions are literal insanity. There is no medical need for any of that, it's all nutcase shit and if you can't see that or don't understand it, then too bad for you. People aren't all the same. They are wildly different and it shows on the outside most of the time.

his parents must be proud...

some of her tattoo's are stupid. but she looks hot.

did she have it cut off?

pretty cool tattoo's. would fuck

Notice how you don't see blacks doing this? It is because whites are degenerate as fuck.

>inb4 posting tribal blacks with those lip plates

That does not count. These whites live in a comfortable western civilization yet are so degenerate that they modify their selves to look demonic. White people are fucking sick in the head. Demented sick fucks.

>Would you befriend these people?

Yes.

So that I could kill it with fire.