HEY GUYS HAVE YOU BEEN TO GAY PRIDE LATELY?

HEY GUYS HAVE YOU BEEN TO GAY PRIDE LATELY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g09RQfWEY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old dude better be careful hes going to get a chub staring at that little boy like that

Where the bitches?

fuck I thought he was staring at the girl

These events are nude guys only

lol poor people have to be subjected to those faggots

what do u mean

they are just out in town when suddenly they take a wrong turn into dick central traumatizing little kids n shit. ur gay so u have to get naked lmao wtf

This is a good portion of whats wrong with the world. Those kids should be taken out of that home for these "parents" and I use the term loosely bringing them there.

everyday on Sup Forums is a Gay Pride parade

Very interesting. I love how these opposing view points present themselves in sequence.

On one end, an user believes that the parents were there by mistake, on the other hand one has deduced that the parents deliberately took their children to a nude event.

interesting you have shitty observance skills

Option 3
The family was already there when the faggotry flooded in

old guy in the pic detected

White people are so fucking annoying, there is literally nothing wrong with walking around nude

>Very interesting.

Fag detected.
Kill it with fire.

so go outside naked rn and get arrested....there are fucking laws literally

Children shouldn't see dicks, you degenerate piece of shit.

I dont think children should see dicks

Except that pretty much every culture on earth throughout history has had a taboo against bare genitals.

nice freedom you got there

Walking naked doesn't hurt anyone

BULLSHIT

>only the civilized ones
>let's pick berries and hunt buffalo

Its 2 men leading the kids, The one in front happens to be wearing what appears to be women's shoes and tight pants. Your observation skills are equal to Stevie Wonders.

It is wrong plain and simple

Waiting for examples....

>oh no! Penises! So scary!
Pathetic

So?

Why?

>Children shouldn't see dicks
Kek.

(in their minds)

…but gay dicks are okay because we only have sex with men. It's not heterosexual, therefore it's not offensive to anybody.

>nudity is bad
explain yourselves.

this shit is retarded

"hey everyone, i'm gay, look at my penis!!"

any excuse

nah this looks like one of those nude cycling events

Faggotry aside, they're going to see dicks sooner or later anyway.

>nude cycling
aren't the seats ass-pounding enough with clothes on?

>ass-pounding bike seats
How fat are you?

>chub

Too late

>ass-pounding bike seat

>HAVE YOU BEEN TO GAY PRIDE LATELY?
In fact, I avoid it on purpose.
Heard it's full of fags.

>I dont think children should see dicks

What you should really be worried about is the dicks seeing children!

creepygrin.jpg

Old fucker looks annoyed with the kid blocking his view of dat ass.

The two guys in front dont look half bad tho

>HEY GUYS HAVE YOU BEEN TO GAY PRIDE LATELY?

Gay heritage... furtive, anonymous sex... oogah.

are you sure thats a pride rally? this looks like that naked bike thing I think its along CSUMB

Gays deserve to die

i wouldnt touch anything "gay pride" unless paid well to do so

>look at how not normal we are
>accept us

Chernobyl Diaries II

This isnt even gay pride and gay pride isnt like this

the fuck

Since his protected by gay pride bullshit, the boys could be sent to a therapist for being insensitive and homophibics for not being nude with the old guy, liberals just being liberals.

Londonfag here. Pride was bland, shouty, overrun with stereotypes & normies. More lewdness, drugs, even cute ways to dress at your average rave or drag night in a boozer. The handful still alive. RIP Molly Moggs.

/
__ //
-\= \=\ //
--=_\=---//=--
-_==/ \/ //\/--
==/ /O O\==--
_ _ _ _ /_/ \ ] /--
/\ ( (- \ / ] ] ]==-
(\ _\_\_\-\__/ \ (,_,)--
(\_/ \ \-
\/ / ( ( \ ] /)
/ ( \ \_ \./ )
( \ \ ) \
( /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_ \
\ / \ / ____/ / \ \
( / ) / / /__ ) ( )
( ) / __/ '---` / /
\ / \ \ _/ /
] ] )_\_ /__\/
/_\ ]___\ DON'T HATE
(___) MASTURBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=0g09RQfWEY4

But its inevitable.

with these fags around yeah

Whoever created this gay pride shit and let this be allowed needs their throat slit asap

These faggots should unironically be hanged.

everybody likes a slut but nobody wants to marry one

hes looking at the girl

Where did the creativity go? When I was younger these fags had scarves and costumes and masks and music and floats and routines. These days its just naked dudes and occasional public fucking. I know there was nudity and sex before but that's literally it these days.

thats naked biking event

not gay pride

They should close off the street to the public or do that shit on private property.

Personally I register all those fucks as sex offenders for op's pic alone.

Let me clarify before the LGBT police get me.

Register everyone over 18 in that photo!

who's dumb enough to let their child attend a gay pride parade?

I think the one in front is a woman. Possibly an ugly butch looking one.

Liberals

>Children shouldn't see dicks, you degenerate piece of shit.

what a fucking tard..you better stay away from the many countries where communal saunas are the norm, ignorant fucking moron.

Alan, you need to calm down.

Don't worry, I will. In human countries we like to respect each other's privacy. Not shit together in the street.

Election is over. Back to /pol, you soul sucking faggot.

>Don't worry, I will. In human countries we like to respect each other's privacy. Not shit together in the street.

you are wrapped so fucking tight you probably shit with the light off if you even got a light in your basement..

U focking wot?

>U focking wot?

like I said..QED.

Oh boy, top fekkin kekkin, Sup Forumsro!

You got him good, I mean.. MAN, did you ever! You're reply was so witty and smart and funny and smart. How do you come up with this stuff??? lmfaolol

Bet your cock is just massive too, like orca fat. Bigger than all the cocks on Sup Forums combined.

Sorry to keep going on, but just so proud of you, that's all.

No one wants to marry someone with the thought that she fucked loads of guys at the back of their mind whenever theyre together.

Thats why my gf and future wife was a virgin before we met

fuck these fools, it seems people have lost the concept of "keep that shit at home" they have no respect.

and bit like nazism

Actually, most of the world doesn't really give a fuck. Your standards are unrealistic and and doubled as fuck.

When you are 35, no woman you meet will be a virgin, you clueless faggot. Good luck with the divorce, retard.

Does it say pide? Wtf?

i seriously cant stand these liberals, they should be marked as village idiots and ridiculed

"Most of the world" - cucks

I wont have to look through sluts at 35 to find a woman because Ill have a wife

And divorce? Please I wont leave her because firstly I love her and secondly I dont need to worry about her thinking about other mens dicks since she hasnt had anything but mine

Back to pol with your opinions polfaggot.

Cringe as fuuuuck.

Nigger, you don't even know what the fuck you're saying. Just stop, unless you wanna keep making a fool of yourself.

Using the word cringe is cringe. You didnt make a single argument you dumb cunt

sorry bro i just got carried away...

Ancient Rome literally had brothels on every street corner with dicks drawn on the ground leading to them, statues of guys with their dicks out, communal saunas, would regularly wrestle in the nude. (Same for Greece btw)

This logic hahaha

>secondly you should be worried as >motherfucker about her thinking about >other mens dicks since she hasnt had >anything but yours

Fixed it for you, soon-to-be cryingfag.

notice that old pervert checking out the kiddies.....That is liberal degeneracy....

They are deliberately exposing themselves to minors...think about it....what is the difference between a perverted flasher and them?

The flasher has the modesty to cover up most of the time.....

PURGE THESE DEGENERATES

Since you couldn't see the satire, I might as well inform you. You've just been had.

Nobody here cares about what you think about stuff n things. You keep saying it, and nobody listens. Thats gotta frustrate you at least a little bit, right?

>being this bad at greentexting

Youre showing how new you are with every post. Get off this board you edgy kid. You just showed once again you know fucking nothing

why would parents bring their young kids to gay pride???

wtf isn't it 18+ and you need a wristband?

yeah! because I was programmed to think nudity is offensive!

pic related

Nah, this faggot is a believer. Don't misinterpret his idiocy for cleverness.

because it's a way to expose your children to everything life has to offer?

My parents took me all the crazy shit that took place near us, including the OJ trials back in the day to buy "SAVE THE JUICE" tshirts from the black street vendors outside the place.

I have more stories to tell people because of the way I was raised. I lead a normal life, outside occasional Sup Forums visits.

yep that is liberal logic....

They say they want equality but expect special treatment

like this picture is liberal logic....now they are so Butt hurt that we point this shit out...

2006 was when established here. How bout you, faggot? Come at me with your best, bro.

Fuck I live this girl. Gorgeous

There is no logic in extremism on either side. But you are so xtreme, you can't see that. Sad.