Gosh what happen to her... she used to be such a goddess

>Used to
She still is you uncultured swine

Nice taste

>Yellow woman
homosapiens-hepatitus

Ah interesting taste how are they like?

Whatever the question is white is always the answer

Which race committed the most genocides? Shit, you're right...

What color is this man?

Best 3 are
1. Asians
2.Latina
3. European

Yes

You are right

Here is the deal.

Anything above an 8 would be what I would consider hot, but 10/10 white girls are the hottest girls in the world.
After that, 8+ East Asian girls.
Then after that, 8+ white girls.
Then 8+ Indian women
Then 8+ arab/pakistani/persian whatever have you like that, so long as they're not all muslimified.
Then latinas.
Then everything else.
Then nigressess.

Nigger brown

pretty much this^^

>Latina women or White women?
>who is hotter?

Latina up to about 25 or so. After that they go to shit. Whites on average hold their looks better than any other race.

Source: common knowledge

Actually, blacks hold their looks better than any other race, but they're just ugly to begin with so it doesn't really matter.

latinas

Also, asian women look like teenagers until they're like 35, then they look like they're 35 till they hit about 60, then they suddenly jump up to looking like they're 96.

They have life cycles like insects, larva, pupa, adult.

Puerto Rican Dominican here. White women for sure. Latina women will just have to settle for second place. Abbo women are in last place. That is if they should even be considered human.

i hope everyone knows this is shooped

Which part?

Yeah, no one even puts Abos on the scale.

I wrote this. nigressess don't include abos. I've seen some black chicks that I would fuck, although they're mostly hideous. But aboriginal women are only fuckable in the same sense that sheep are fuckable. Only when you're drunk, desperate, no one's around, and no one will ever find out.

Puerto Rican & Mexican here

The only reason she's even remotely attractive is because of her make-up.

White Spanish girls are way hotter than their Latino counterparts

someone fucked with the dress but you get the idea

forget the makeup

Way hotter in this pic

Latinas inevitably become fat.

Most of my gfs have been Asian. Always cute bodies, nice, and decent in bed.

Was with a few Hispanic chicks. Great sex and can be really great looking naked, but they're mostly insane. Fine if you like sticking your dick in cray-cray.

Gf now is Euro (French). Pretty damn good in bed but also well-educated, good cook, sweet, and earns far more than I do. Nice body (fantastic ass), though she doesn't have the outright sexual attraction that I get from Asian chicks. I do find, however, that as I get older my endgame desires change. I'd much rather have someone like her closer to a "total package" than a "fun" girlfriend whom I'd bang the shit out of but otherwise it's like taking care of another me, not a good gf who's just moody and needy on her mensuales.

I've seen some SERIOUSLY hot Arabic women, never slept with one though.

Still have that faint desire to fuck a black chick too, just to see. Had a couple that came onto me in the past, but never could bring myself to do it. Not out of racism, just thought I could never measure up to the Hispanic and Black dudes she's probably already fucked.

Latina

latinas are spicy

Compared to your hand.. Both

Man are you fucking telling me that's human!?

no... its a nigger (not human)