The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

donald j trump is known to be THE most hung guy in the republican party, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival michelle obama and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed kelly's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with donald barely able to force it past the knob, and kelly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on donalds throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10242163
youtube.com/watch?v=eh2zouIGeK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the fap fuel, m9.

Goddamnit, I wish I could summon the power of the loverhand. My hands are all hoverhands, I cannot summon up the manly courage to grab womens waists, that loverhand is enough to melt even the coldest heart.

Absolutely zero hoverhand from DJT

she looks a bit old looking closely at her in the picture

I jizzed to this

>you just KNOW they banged
Of coarse.

***WHO IS SEXIER POLL***

MEGYN KELLY VS. SARAH PALIN

strawpoll.me/10242163
>strawpoll.me/10242163
strawpoll.me/10242163
>strawpoll.me/10242163

What is the template of this pasta called

Mandatory

>not posting the video

Megyn is too thin, Sarah Palin also has the 2nd best GOP footpussy. Megyn is ok but Palin is THE political MILF.

whats wrong with her legs? theyre hideous ffs

hmhm no, its more that she is really thin but its not noticeable because she has a really wide body, has a mile gap

Im laughing so hard my sides flew to space, orbited the milky way then reattached. I read it again and shit there they go again

Reads like a penthouse forum story. Not that any of you younglings remember penthouse forum. Yup, guys used to jerked off to stories before the Internet

Judge Jenine desu senpai

Liam Neeson Evian Bottle

Melina would want some. She impaled Megyn's ass with her strap on while Donald fucked Megyn's throat, the Trumps passing her leash back and forth.

Megyn will be a good and obedient member of the Trump Legion now. Otherwise Ivanka will have to punish her...

Did you do that yourself, Leaf?

Not bad

Interesting to note that Kelly is in front of the framed playboy magazine.

Palin 8 years ago.

Megyn today.

70 years old

64 actually
and I would still smash

I got super wet from this, thanks OP : }

>implying that the Donald would produce only this paltry amount of ejaculate

lmao that had to be intentional

>64
She looks real good for her age. I would've assumed she was early 50's at most.

MK is a whore. her questions were "women" questions about psychologica and nonsense. Trump is wasting his time with her AND Trump will serve his best interests to avoid turning into a moderate and beta-male to please women demographic.

O SHIT WADDUP

wtf her arms have zero tone
looks like enigma from dota 2, would not bang

fuck off with your shit reddit meme you cunt

Damn baby

i miss this pasta

Did anyone catch that part in the interview where they were talking about not drinking alcohol and Trump off handedly mentioned that he had other problems? What do you think they are? kinda worried me desu

was the interview aired?

he likes to put his benis in women

workaholic

>Virgins think the seam in her pantyhose is a landing strip.

Yeah, it aired a couple hours ago

Shitty quality, but here it is on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=eh2zouIGeK0

That's what I was thinking, but why not just say it?

She even asked what it was, and he said something like "I don't want to say, that would be too much"