My Molly (Drug thread)

My Molly (Drug thread)

Post your stash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ow530rJ9W9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The crystals look a bit too white. Is it any good?

Strait from God's penis pure

Not even the best molly can compete with the pure godness that is coke. Stop acting like a poorfag and start using it instead

I only smoke tree

>including wax, edibles, oils, keef...

Completely dry right now and it sucks ass...

Smoking weed has turned everyone I know into a filthy beta cuck hippy. I can't understand why weed is so popular.

Because if you know how to not be retarded, and control your high then you wont turn into a hippie...

I usually just kick it with my fruend for 2 hours and smoke by his pool while we talk and smoke...then its back to daily grind.

It shouldnt be any more than that, kindof a mood booster to get through the day.

Brought 1g mdma and 3 xtc pills from amsterdam

Of course nothing compares to coke to a fucking cokehead.

Post you stash then Sup Forumsitch...

That's how it starts. Plus being stoned isn't even that good. Try coke

Have you tried it? I will as soon as I get home

Molly is expensive wateted down meth. I don't get why everyone just ignores the fact that their glorious party meth is just meth. The fuck?

it's chemically different, slightly

Did 100ug of lsd this thursday, and I'm pretty dissapointed by the effects. Planning to drop 300 or 400 next time. Which option should I choose? And will the tuesday(6th day from last time) be alright?

yes yes buy the coke
love the coke
best soda
better than druqks

I like heroin yeah

Coke is motherfucking trash nigga. It was good the first time and has been trash every time after that. Need .8 G just to get rolling

Do 400 you still have a tolerance from last time. 100 is barely enough to trip tho

? lol not correct. at all.. ;)

I agree that the high isn't that intense and it's expensive but I've never felt that good and strong than on any other substance.
Don't call me nigga you fucking nigger

Molly is superior to coke in every way, cheaper and longer lasting with better/more noticeable happiness and confidence and a warm tingly body high. This is coming from someone who's railed full Gs of fishscale at once and only used 90mg mid quality M

You are not entirely wrong. I agree that molly may be the better choice when going out. But coke makes you a better human as long as you don't overdo it. The confidence and energy boost it gives you always lead to a great evening. Also the comedown isnt nearly as bad

Last year I tore my clavicle almost completely apart. As soon as I got out of the hospital I bought a couple grams and ass soon as I took that shit It felt like I was fully healed.

going from 1 tab to 3 or 4 is kind of crazy, i don't trust myself on 3 tabs

Fucking amazing. Wife LOVES it. That cokehead has no idea what he's talking about.

>Be me be a raver in 90's. Haven't partied since 2000 or something. 2017 finally find a awesome sauce. 40 year old me wants to roll with Asian slut wife. She smokes (pic related) and tried shrooms once when we first met but never rolled. Get 1 gram and did .5 each and hung out and listen to DJ's spin on Youtube on TV. A bit too intense but still awesome. Never got crystals before only pills back in the day so found out later after looking online that that quite a large dose

>Next time we bought a g and made 4 X .25 capsules. Perfect amount. Room to kick it up if you want but if you just want to chill and fuck like mad that's a good dose.

Going to watch this during next roll

youtu.be/Ow530rJ9W9w

I'd go wit 400 or as much as possible. Go big as long as you got a place to do it.

Anyone ever experienced shooting feelings throughout body a couple days after taking high doses of Molly? I've had this going on for a while now and it's freaking me out

shooting pains or is it just like a pulse of energy through out the body?

a pulse of energy

Get yourself some of this. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

Residual effects, your gonna be all right homie.

pure molly has no bad comedown. coke is hell comedown. you feel awesome for about 20 minutes and then all you care about is doing more coke. And, of course, the coke dick.

This ladies n gents is a man who actually knows what he is talking about.

Here you go man hipe you feel better

First check if its real acid than go with 300ug

Molly messes with your serotonin household so yes there is always a comedown. It's just not suitable for most situations whereas coke is.

Cocaine >0.5gram
Ket>1gram
20mg xanax
300mg tramadol
Bit of weed but who gives a fuck

hahahahahha how the fuck is coke comedown real hahahaha nigga just buy more coke haha

Just buy bottles of dxm at the dollar tree..get high on $2 or $3 dollars plus tax.

Anybody ever ordered from the deep web?

Gotta stay clean.