I want someone to look at my girlfriend naked. Turns me on

I want someone to look at my girlfriend naked. Turns me on.

So you want someone to be naked and look at your girlfriend?

Allrighty then.

moar then

I just looked. Definitely didn't turn me on. Hard to soft in seconds. Gross.

better pics?

Take the circle off

Op Add me on kik?
dhurd667

you got my attention

nice hair. nice ass

thats a great fucking ass!

that's a great chubby ass. is she good lookin or skanky? could go either way at this stage

Cellulite and degenerate haircut 2/10 an hero autist

Tie her up while she's asleep, get shampoo and water ready, start fucking the shit out of her like she's a piece of meat, when she yells at you to stop tell her you'll only stop if you get to wash that disgusting hair, cum in her and wash her hair anyways

She's beautiful. But i'm not about to post her nudes WITH HER FACE on the interwebs.... Sorry fellas.

You could do some sweet hetti trades with that pussy

Man i'm so sick of dumb fagboats like you.. it's fake dreads. They are plastic, woven into her real hair. She can literally take them off and steam them with tea tree oil. They aren't greasy, slimy or smelly. Just sexy.

You got kik? I'll fap to her and let you watch

TributeLover7

Sorry bra no Kik. Usually just post a few nudes here, read a few comments about guys drooling over her and fap.

So dont wanna see a big cock made hard by her? Jerking off to her naked body?

Hahaha that sounds badass but I already came. I'll jot down your username and hit you up if I installed Kik ever. Then you can have LOTS of sexy nudes of her and I can watch your big cock throb over her. Hmm.. getting a hard on just thinking about it..

So install kik now, dont wait

Okay tell you what, post a cock tribute pick here, over a pic I posted, with your dick hard. Do that and I'll get Kik and start sending you more.

fapping to your cow OP

Cant. Am at work. Thats why i asked you to add me

Tell her to Put Down the Fucking Fork

Done

Got any more of her ass?

Gross girlfriend you have there, not a surprise that she goes out with a cuck like you

Face or fuck off. No one cares about your fat whore.

I looked at her. I hope you are turned on. She is pretty cute, I hope you have some fun, take more pictures.