>young white people listening to black music
>young white girls fucking black guys

soooo this is how white America ends?

shut your autistic mouth

some neckbeard was so asspained he took the time to make this

>white people

>implying every picture i upload was made by me

anybody can make a bunch of fake ass graphs in MS Paint bro

white kids are obsessed with black people. Our culture is dying for sure. We're on borrowed time.

First point is invalid. If you look at popular/pop music in the United States, it's been at the heels of black music since the 1850s. Minstrel shows, blues, early R&B, jazz, rock n' roll, rap. Even in the punk movement, which can be considered white music, Bad Brains is considered to be one of the best bands of the genre, and they're entirely black.

>implying anyone said YOU made it

well why dont you spend some of your worthless life to prove me wrong then?

it's not my job to prove you wrong, you're the one making claims so its your job to "prove" something
>sources perhaps?

>every white kid using black slang to appear more cultured
>half of white teens calling other white teens "nigga"
>white teens bumping trap music cause it's what's cool

yeah it's over.

absence of proof is not the proof of absence ,therefore anyone is correct until they are proven wrong

>tips philosophical fedora
cringed and kekked

>oh hey i couldnt come up with any better response so let me just call you a neckbeard

what you said was fucking retarded you moron
>is this you btw?

well at least you are getting better at it but your response is still shit tier , why dont you break down what i said instead of calling it retarded and get a little more specific??

>young white people listening to black music
You do realize that's been happening for over a century, right? Almost the entire time the radio has existed.
Josephine Baker, Fats Waller, Cab Calloway, Louis Armstrong, Dizzy Gillespie, Chuck Berry, The Temptations, Jimi Hendrix, The Jackson 5, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, The Commodores, Prince, Whitney Houston, Seal, Jamiroquai, etc, etc, etc.

can you prove that you've never sucked a big black nigger dick?
if you can't prove it to me then it must be true
>your philosophy

the thing is i cant prove that i have never sucked a big black nigger dick , but you can prove me wrong.you are just a lazy piece of shit to work on it

>Jamiroquai
>Black

Pick one.

It's happening now more than ever though. And it's just growing