M64 rgb vs g502 ???

m64 rgb vs g502 ???

>suck one cock vs suck two cocks

still a fag.

what you mean? which mouse should i go with then? still using a g900 rn

sorry g700,
sorry i'M autism

Been using the g502 and really enjoy it.

>gets called a fag

>feels the need to ask what that means

i especially like the scroll wheel unlock, does logitech have a patent on that?

g502

I've had the g502 proteus spectrum for over a year and already the middle mouse button is double clicking. I would suggest something more durable than logishit

is that a common problem? i've been using the g700 for 4years now and had absolutely no problems

G502 for sure

i own g502 and am happy

middle mouse button? you mean the fucking mousewheel?

who the fuck uses that shit, reprogram your mousewheel (mouse3) to the thumb button, its great

I don't know but I owned a $15 e-blue cobra for 4 years and had no problems but 1 year after g502 purchase this shit starts happening.

yes mouse3. I have disabled it completely within the logitech software.

>2017
>not using neural interface

Haha you're analog!

1/10 not enough leds

good for you, because pressing the mousewheel is bullshit

better: use the thumb button for everything mouse3 was intended to (scrolling, open new tab, ect)

i love the m65 but thats just because im a corsair whore

Scimitar Pro

I'd recommend you at least taking a look at the steelseries rival 300. Very good sensor and very durable as I've used it on average at least 5 hours a day for the last like 2 yrs and only the little rubber thumb grip has gotten worn.

got the k70 rgb as well, that's why i'm even considering

My g502 ended up wearing out in just one year. Started getting the random double click problem on the left clicker. Its fixable, if you are good at fixing tiny things (I fix electronics for a living.)

Ended up giving it to my GF though.

My Corsair Scimitar is going strong, almost 2 years. Long time gamer, and its definitely my favorite.

Red Dragon Perdition

g900 chaos spectrum

>TWELVE THUMB BUTTONS
>TWELVE
>W
>E
>L
>V
>E
>
>THUMB

>BUTTONS

>GUISE

what absolutely idiotic shit

g700s, that's all you'll ever need. and maybe a kensington trackball if you're into boring CAD work. intuos 4 A4 for artsy, sketchy stuff.

there is nothing more satisfying than synced rgbs.

>Not living only to press twelve different thumb buttons on a daily basis
What a fucking normalfag

i think he wants a mouse, not a starwars mask

more than double the price and i don't need wireless

doesn't have weight adjustment, mouse wheel features and not enough buttons

have been using one for 4 years, have the feeling it will go rouge soon

It's actually really useful. I end up using all of them to switch weapons and such in fps games and to perform actions in mmos

I don't know what any of this shit is, fuck off nerds.

I literally have both. Rofl.

I have the now discontinued G600. 12 side buttons with a 3rd mouse click on the far right which shuffles them into a new set of keybinds for 24 total. For FF14 it was perfect.

The red dragon mouse does have weight adjustment

had it like 5 years, paid 50$ on sale at christmas. one of the best work mouse ive had.

I like mine, but it's rather small and very light. I was hoping it would be larger or have some sort of weight adjustment, but unfortunately it doesn't. Great mouse though. I received it as a gift, so I didn't really have an idea of its features.

Honestly tho, I only use 1-9 on a regular basis

ok thanks everyone for sharing their opinion, have a nice day and thanks again for stopping by, faggots

g502 is the better one, however pelase beware that it still has its own issues. the scrollsheel is "loose" and tends to make annoying sounds because it moves side to side as you move the mouse.
The mouse is pretty heavy even without any weights inserted, but removing the entire "weight holder" does make it a bit lighter. You get used to it, though.

logitech >

Clicking with g502 rn, it's great

have g502 it's gret mousse

Actually bought both because i couldnt decide. After a week of each, i stayed with with the corsair. It just felt better in my hand. But then, i used to fucking love the wider logitech G9. The logitech stays in my drawer for a backup if needed.