Inspired by the obese mongrel british """pie""" eating athlete...

Inspired by the obese mongrel british """pie""" eating athlete, i'll post a few pictures from low tier village balkan footy, feel free to join.
any area, but keep it low tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShBZdRPVc30
google.com.uy/maps/uv?hl=es&pb=!1s0x95a02c83ecb678ed:0xca6a89c0077b1797!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/Complejo+Rentistas/@-34.7764259,-56.1670809,3a,75y,92.21h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sw9slP4ineyR5lMkhz1B6aw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0xca6a89c0077b1797!5sComplejo Rentistas - Buscar con Google&imagekey=!1e2!2sw9slP4ineyR5lMkhz1B6aw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_ruPm96HSAhWJl5AKHV1qA34Qpx8IbTAK
youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hehe

Uruguayan First Division, where Suarez, Cavani, Forlan, Godin, Recoba etc. came from
youtube.com/watch?v=ShBZdRPVc30

still better quality than our division desu

lol

looks like the linesman on the left stole some of the right dude's neck

Uruguay is pretty impressive at producing players and the NT being good and all considering how small the country is.

my college field

The head on the right seems photoshopped

the league has no relationship for sure.
Rentistas and Boston River "stadium" for First Division games
google.com.uy/maps/uv?hl=es&pb=!1s0x95a02c83ecb678ed:0xca6a89c0077b1797!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/Complejo+Rentistas/@-34.7764259,-56.1670809,3a,75y,92.21h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sw9slP4ineyR5lMkhz1B6aw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0xca6a89c0077b1797!5sComplejo Rentistas - Buscar con Google&imagekey=!1e2!2sw9slP4ineyR5lMkhz1B6aw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_ruPm96HSAhWJl5AKHV1qA34Qpx8IbTAK

Typical football field in my hometown

Mexican elite

Staff of the Luis Troccoli Stadium installing a sink so Cerro could use his stadium in Libertadores 2017 games (is fucking true)

My university's stadium

American soccer is by definition low tier

Another first division stadium, Fenix´s Parque Capurro

From MS, Hueland

/2

Another First Division stadium, Racing "the school" plays here.

the soccer field in my village

Pretty impressive that guys playing on that kind of field get sponsored by Fly Emirates.

>Alec Baldwin at far left

can not be unseen

As someone who immigrated from a 3rd world country, all these pictures have a familiar and charming relatability

I don't wanna go back to Scotland though.

Sides missing

>that link

Nice thread

Good thread, down with modern football.

>"""pie"""

What did he mean by this?

As if any of those pansies ever actually played football.

brings back memories...

fyi the rules are simple, the one kicking the ball into hazard gets to bring it out, UNLESS he scores a goal and ball ends in the hazard, in that case the conceading team needs to come to agreement on who of them will pick the ball.

hilarity ensured.

Third world education, doesn't realise the pastry is what makes the pie, not the ingredients inside

croatianchampionship.jpg

This sums up Sup Forums pretty well

Pennsylvania is a shithole

I'll always support sport programs for inmates

Great image.

I never knew I grew up in the balkans

that's upsetting. i know scranton has hit some hard times but surely the boys can afford some exterior paint?
i'm trying not to get upset. there is no excuse for this. i went to school in PA and know many fine scranton-wilkes-barre peoples.

top comfy

I worked at Radisson Blu. Cheap bastards

based

seems pretty unhygenic

Quality thread

last one from me for now, i'll have more if this tread stays alive.

cute pic

>tfw you realize that ugly as shit building in the background is a HOTEL

literally thought it's some old abandoned factory building at first

what is wrong with scranton?

Everywhere on the planet

>and at least, they're not drinking

kek

are these all just from Seoski fudbal

Yes, they are from another source, which is unknown to our non-balkan friends.

D-delet this!i!

onside? WTF

jej

It's been pretty hard since Dunder Mifflin closed its Scranton branch...

1 million people less than Croatia

>gates with a nets
>market field with white lines
>SMOOTH surface with grass/astrotirf
you call it poor?

>team name: Pallalpiede (literal translation: Ball stuck to the feet; real translation: Ball and chain)
>league: Terza Categoria (9th tier of Italian football, the lowest amateur league)
>every player is a convict
>they can't play away games for obvious reasons
>pitch surface is mostly made of sand or clay

is it low tier enough for this thread?

Hopeless

you win i guess.

Alumni here

Many memories of going to Drake to watch the soccer games. Pretty comfy to sit in the stands where your pic related is and watch with your fraternity bros.

It also was one of my spots to smoke a joint at when I was a freshman in the dorms but only late at night as there usually was some cuck student on patrol there until 2am. Other spot was in the tree line between sunset Blvd and the sunset village tennis courts. Good times at that school, I hope you're having fun.

Based.

>Pennsylvania
Why did we allow Germans to immigrate here again?

If i were in Mexico i'd consider it FAR BETTER than what I was used to as a kid, but by American university standards, it's really fucking shitty. Nearly all established Unis here have high quality facilities, even for sports they don't really care about so that's why its shocking.

They're just wearing Real Madrid kits.

thank you for this thread, croat user, really enjoyed it
will have to remember to scope out mediocre facilities for photos next time I'm playing on a shoddy field with my millionth-tier sunday league side

Bulgarian prime minister playing for 2nd division side Vitosha

That reminds of when we played away at a village called ramsey when i was younger. They had like a fucking moat about 5 meters away from one side of the pitch. So many lost balls in one game...

hmmm, i doubt it

Looks like Real Madrid kit to me

Look at the crest on the shirt and shorts

Also look closely, you can see the "dragon" design which is on this year's third kit shirt (pic related) is on their shirts too.

brilliant

This is the best thread right now

Post pictures of neo ustase football hooligans

>Inspired by the obese mongrel british """pie""" eating athlete

?

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I

>hey user want to play some footie me?