Hitler killed 3x as many Soviets as Jews, but no one cares cause they were commie, and the west hates commies

>Hitler killed 3x as many Soviets as Jews, but no one cares cause they were commie, and the west hates commies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJoA7titIQ
qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's implying he killed 6 millions jews, which he didn-

or perhaps because the majority of Soviet casualties were soldiers

I care I don't give a shit about muh holocaust I know more people who weren't Jewish went through hardships but haven't cried for the past 70 years literally no one would care if it wasn't forced down normies throats in hollywood movies about how bad it is.

Actually is because commies don't control the biggest west country, unlike jews do with USA

I think it's well established now that Jewish lives are more important than any others

it's pretty bad
just because you don't like propaganda does not make it unbad

11 million soviet civis
9 million soviet soldiers

This we are the chosen people!

it's mostly overshadowed for two reasons
>cold war demonizing the soviets, especially their soldiers which were the largest soviet casualties of the war
>after the war, their fucking leader went and planned events that killed more tens of millions, overshadowing their losses during ww2

there is a big distinction
the jews are unsuspecting and there was no one to fight for them

russians had russia and the whole ussr to fight the "patriotic war" the jews had trains to nowhere and deathsquads

so it's perversely funny to make fun of jewish experience in ww2 but it is beyond simple us versus them

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJoA7titIQ

golden

>there was no one to fight for them
There was no one to fight for the Soviets either. You know, other than themselves.

they didn't have a "themselves"
there was no jewish nation and military might

so for some analogy if you get drafted which group would you be fighting for

if the jews were drafted they fought for which country they were in, the other in a society of another

>737 Americans die every year because they fall out of their beds

What percentage of soviets was that?

those are mostly elderly people dying tbqh.
Showers and bathtubs are more dangerous

>30% of all Russian deaths are attributed to drinking

qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/

He also killed 3 million Poles and most of "Jewish" victims were Polish citizens, but nobody cares about that either.

don't worry Poland :^) there's a whole page dedicated to you in American history textbooks!

but we know poles collaborated with nazis to exterminate their own citizens
outing their neighbors whom they've known for decades

True, never 4get.

fun fact:
After this photo, the German shot him, and then a soviet sold his shoes for a ration

>0x3 = 0

lol

Most Jews at the time were communist. Why do you think Hitler wanted them to leave?