Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSoGJQkKDYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About $100 every 2 weeks.

I pay no taxes minus sales and property
I collect disability
So I'm a welfare queen

>$14,520 USD
Plus another ~10k in dividends and capital gains, taxed at the 0% long term rate.

feels ok, man

You have a 6.8% sales tax, and you are complaining?

>$0 CAD
I love my country were everything is totally free. Long live comrade Trudeau.

$3,572 plus 32.5c for each $1 over $37,000

$100 every 2 weeks? Working what kind of job? How do you live on that?

Salary is 65k

I get ~$3,600/MO

you do the math

About $300 every 2 weeks. Most of the income tax which never goes to things we want

>posting on a machine funded by theft
>complains about theft using it
A classic.

forgot to mention, ~8% taken out for a 401k

might factor a bit lulz

I lose 19% every pay check.

Even the niggers who broke into my house and stole shit didn't take 19%. They only burgled me once, rather than every week.

I make 40,000 after taxes.

400 a week

Around 0 a month
Soon to make USD$840 a month

Last year i only made like 6000 dollars and didn't get to save any of it because of living expense, i got all of my taxes back despite being a single white male.

Now i only make 100 to 200 dollars a week because new job that pays more but only 1 - 2 days a week of long days.

$-1246

US Dollars please, Mr. Irwin
>30k

>ad hom

>appeal to accomplishment

>fallacy of relative privation

Weekly 750 after taxes health insurance included because that's another 60 a week

32k but full time student so i barely pay any tax.

last year got a $70 federal refund and only paid 120 state (jew york) get rekt fags

Leaf, what the fuck are you babbling about?

you would like like a king in fecal land or neighboring mudslime fecal land

>tu quoque

how the fuck?
where do you live?
I make 60k and take home 3850ish a month but im paid only 24 times a year.

my guess is youre paid biweekly, which means 13 times a year.
13x3600 = 46800 for you
12x3850 = 46200 for me

youre paying too much in taxes

I take home 72k a year after taxes and insurance

I make 115k

~150k cad before tax. 90k after tax

meant youre paid 26 times a year vs my 24 times

Are you me? Also $64,440 AUD, after theft

why would you care about the pennies the government takes over the theft your employer does to you?

wat

That's some hardcore theft right there

We are one, but we are many m8

$17.50/hour, roughly 20 hours a week part time (hopefully full time in the near future). Ended up with a tax refund of about $700 because of tax credits for 401k and IRA contributions. A FUCKING $300 FINE FOR NOT HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE.

Thanks obongo. Half my refund gone because of his regressive tax faggotry.

>inb4 get insurance
I have catastophic insurance, but that doesn't count. It's much, much, much cheaper to simply pay cash for simple medical services. So i save money by not going through the insurance system and this nigger fines me for it with a regressive tax

>losing 60k to theft instead of paying an accountant 5k a year to save you 30k

~1000€/M all the different welfare combined.
I have no idea why, but our government taxes our welfare too.

6k from my trust fund

u make less than me. health insurance is only 53/month for full coverage and dental. literally peanuts

>2016 and still getting tingles in the spine
youtube.com/watch?v=aSoGJQkKDYk

58k USD.

About 46k my star spangled friend

Just got this in the mail last Friday. Fucking thieving fuck stains are coming back for more.

>have catastophic insurance, but that doesn't count.

So what happens if you get shot? Is your hospital stay covered or not?

i'm sure Le-a appreciates all your hard work

>People are actually complaining about australia's tax and pay-rate
Nigger, we're one of the most economically secure countries on the globe and our standard of living is high, beyond property we're doing very well. The other good thing about our country is that the market doesn't have to be the only thing barring you from a house, it's the realtor or agent who decides if they like you or not, and they may be willing to cut a deal.

>Not realising taxation is theft.

>denying the antecedent

look at this pleb

Not enough.

>Let's just cut out our welfare system, healthcare system, military funding, economic security and upkeep of roads because I don't like contributing to my nation

I'd understand if you were swedish, but we're australian for fuck sake mate. At least our taxes go somewhere important.

I'm a white male with an engineering degree

Naturally it's hugely oppressive if I have even a shit job and aren't a depressive NEET with no chance of having the funds for even minor social contact. Could you imagine if people like me were allowed to work? You'd never get us to leave our engineering jobs, you might actually have to admit minority retention has some deeper unspoken problems. And if we have the money to take pretty women out? Oh God, how disgusting would it be that intelligent men have the money to court high quality women? You'd create a breed of white people both intelligent and attractive. You can't have that!

Just left wing shithole things...

270k/yr after theft

wut

No problem contribootin' to my nation m8, hell, don't mind helping out the jobless pricks, the main problem I have with the theft system is how much goes towards retired politicians and gov't workers, as well as the mismanagement of money, around where I live anyway.

I'm not sure how you can call it theft, you're in a governed country, living under it's rules and laws, on it's land claiming that because they are taking money from the same buisnessess they helped prop up. I'm no statist, infact I'm an anarchist but I see someone saying taxation is theft incredibly stupid.

Yes, mismanagment is bad and you're just stating the obvious. But at least we haven't got millions of dollars spent towards a fucking equality law like a lot of european countries, we're actually economically liberal in a lot of ways. Be thankful that australia is actually relatively free compared to shitholes like germany and england.

Vultures.

Totally talking about affirmative action that's rampant in STEM hiring in a tongue in cheek manner.

BTW not only is this happening roughly the way I'm implying it is, the people doing it get a huge feeling of self satisfaction redistributing opportunities towards "minorities" who rarely are "just" as qualified (the usual hypothetic used to justify unequal opportunities) but in fact less qualified.

It all boils down to the same people feeling something "wrong" about successful white men and therefore do what they can to prevent that, whether its a stacked interview with different technical questions for different candidates or simply throwing away resumes with the wrong assumed demographic.

To any new graduates, reminder that between 60-80% of HR are female. If you're not getting similar rates for callbacks/interview offers, if 90% of your responses are from male HR, consider what I'm posting.

fucking white male!

OY VEY

I bring home 92.3% of what I make. That will change when I start working a job with overtime hours.

>Aussies disagree

Can always agree we're glad we're not European

I've only really seen female pandering, I also live in the nation's most unemployed region, so.

Jesus christ, how can the united states have such shit government systems but more then likely pay less then what we do annually.

Buy gold.

I live in Texas too which has fairly low taxes compared to other states.

I mean, pay more*
2 million is a goddamned lot, and your pay rates are fucking hideous. As a forklift dude I can get like 50k annually, and that's decent.

70 gud boy point a week

It's bullshit but it is what it is.

Nigga you stupid

How so?
It read like babble.

>goalposts

Female pandering is more common but almost as common is ethnic minority pandering. An interesting study would be to count the number of articles (almost always written by sociology grads) which call for more either females or ethnic minorities in STEM.

Lastly, it's important to note that the intersectionality of these articles does not serve to promote exclusively, that is only the ethnic woman, but in fact serve to exclude exclusively against the one demographic that there are no articles promoting the hiring of.

There is one last piece of evidence.

Go to a STEM work place and ask yourself if the ethnicity of the workers there are representative of the wider community demographics in your city/country. If 80% of the workers aren't white, you have your answer.

White men: your high levels of unemployment are manufactured.

> how can the united states have such shit government systems but more then likely pay less then what we do annually.

Shit federal system and allocation, great facility, with a disregard for alternate non-premium facility.

I say most retailers being non-white.
But then I go to shit like Big W, Coles or Woolies and it's white people.

It really depends on the corporation and it's objectives.
Besides, I'm not going to boogyman diversity quotas for unemployment, there's tons of jobs up; just no one willing to train. it's expensive.

Holly Fucking Shit you're getting Robbed! Are you a Doctor? Why is your insurance so high?

single with standard deductions sounds reasonable. and an extra 9% courtesy of mo state.

149.99 per month. im pretty succesfull here where i am

I forgot to mention like 10% taken out each check for a 401k

75k moosebucks a year after my shekels are stolen. plus pension and rrsp contribution which im not figuring out

I work under the table. So $20k

You realise that many if not most jobs advertised don't actually have positions to offer and are just sourcing statistics? This especially common for positions advertised as graduate roles.

Besides, expecting degree holders to pack shelves or man checkout counters is expecting underemployment. If you have a degree, they are liable not to hire you because it's feasible they won't retain you for the long term. This is the best example of "over qualified" you could imagine.

It is wrong to expect white men to give up using their degrees to help society and instead become content in unskilled service positions.

£30,000 , I pay £8k in taxes to feed the workshy, niggers and migrants, just cuck my wages up senpai

$180,000ish, but $52,000 of that goes into RRSPs and next year after the twins are born money will go into RESPs for them.

> 25 years old
> Tired of working hard so that others can slack off
> Hopefully the mine stays open

$57k after theft.
>tfw no gf/wife
>no kids
>paid off house with 40 acres
Seriously why do people want to get married or have kids so fucking early. $57k aint a shit load, but with no kids or gf you have no one sucking money from you.

60k after taxes
22 year old white male
failure

>Be single, 24
>Buy a house
>Friends with kids go "You must make heaps to be able to afford that"
>Make less than the man by himself
>Feels goodman

~$93,000(USD)

I'm literally paying enough tax to support an entire welfare family. They should all be gassed.

The sales tax is not as bad as the income taxes, let's be honest.

I dunno, not much
I'd be considered poor but I make enough to live comfortably and pay for my vices, though. I'm under no delusion that I have it bad or am being "oppressed" by people better off than me.
I do agree that most taxation is theft, however. Specifically the income tax.

840 a month??? The fuck? I made more than that working at Wendy's as a teenager!

Depends on how well my team sells for the week.

Expectations are to hit 200k for the year

0$, (about 300$ a year after gibs)

Australia has a military?

Oh you

>tfw 8% sales tax

THE FUCK??? HALF YOUR FUCKING MONEY??? I don't even care that you still have 10 times what I've got! That's bullshit!

I'm paying around 33% of my gross income in taxes plus the minimum employer offered benefits and retirement fund.
Shit sucks.

If I wanted I could make 2.000 euros per month , but for that i have to pay 500 each month for social security and taxe, no thanks

how the fuck