Redpill me on NC. Is that a cucked 'south' state like Virginia or not really?

Redpill me on NC. Is that a cucked 'south' state like Virginia or not really?

Don't know how it went red in 08 but fixed itself in 12. Should be a trump state.

go away traffics bad enough as it is

sage

NC here. We're a shit State. Voters are gonna get rid of Gov. Pat Mccrory after the HB2 events. Blue Gov this election, potential Trump pick for Presidency tho.

I'm just happy they're taking a stand against the tranny psychos

NCfag here, it's okay. Too many hipsters/liberals/yankees in the urban centers (Charlotte, Boone/Asheville, Triad area). Plus we have those stupid fucking pistol purchase permits that do next to nothing, and we have a shitty toll road going in on 77

But at least we have hb2

>Is that a cucked 'south' state like Virginia or not really?

It will be after November.

We proudly hate the queers here. Except at the universities, those are full of liberals.

Naturally beautiful state. All there really is to say about it.

Lived there for 3 years. Entire state is social jesus warriors with a few tiy colonies of drunk marines. There are niggers EVERYWHERE and the only thing of value there is Zaxby's. If you told me I could kill all muslims or kill everyone living in NC I wouldn't even hesitate to push the button labeled NC.

Put it to you this way: living in Commiefornia is better.

Western guy here,this guy knows. The mountains are based except for the Florida yuppie liberal trash. The rednecks aren't Georgia tier, alot of good people. Even the Cherokee savages aren't too bad because they keep to themselves. The piedmont and cities suck, too many niggers. The coast is great though.

Subquestion: what's the political climate at NCSU like?

This, and because our economy is pretty damn good and we have low cost of living (we have the lowest per capita union membership in the US) We get a ton of people from Michigan and NJ come down and turning us blue. We need a wall on our north border.

Look at the license plates and state quarters. "First in Flight". Because North Carolina has done nothing of note since 1903, or for that matter the 300 years before that. Except let two Ohio inventors test their glider on a NC beach.

I can answer that. NCSU alumfag here. It's not as liberal as your typical college. As long as you find some southern good ol boys to hangout with you should be fine. Just avoid the queers and faghags who WILL make themselves known in almost any situation. I was in engineering though so take my word with a grain of salt

>Cherokee savages

But user, Andrew Jackson solved the FUCK out of that problem.

>mfw traveling up north and seeing illegible injun names everywhere

Monroe-faggot detected

carpetbaggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NC here. Most of the people that i know say that they would vote for trump in a Hillary Vs. Trump election.

he only moved the cherokee out of the deep south. They still live in NC dumbass.

NC here also.

Fucking yank transplants! Theyre the Syrians of the US. Their homeland sucks so they leave it to settle somewhere better and destroy the culture. Every third person is a former Jew Yorker.

Also, second the pistol permit shit.

Nuke this shithole.

Shit argument. Every state quarter has shit like that - mountains, birds, prairie niggers, cars. No state quarter celebrates their corporate tax rate or quality of life, shitbird.

Yanks get out of my state
t. Hispanic

By all means let me know if I'm misreading this (and forgetting the lessons from 5th grade social studies), but I'm pretty sure the Cherokee were removed from western NC.

It's like a worse version of Tennessee with nothing to do there, no attractions for tourists bucks and, now, no economy lol.

Who gives a shit? I bet you're the kind of person that texts people the next day with articles to prove they were right about a petty debate.
Thanks for trying to derail the thread though.

Stay in New York faggot.

If there's something worth discussing here, people will discuss it regardless of a pissing contest.

Besides, what's there to derail? "Redpill me on x" threads are expressly forbidden and someone will be along to do it for free in not too long.

this tbqh
I went to college in virginia (which I acknowledge is cancer) but NC seems to be a home run for a shit state
>evangelicals
>niggers everywhere, you can't escape them
>mexicans!
>more mexicans!
>drivers who go 10~ below the limit or do not understand what passing is
>Charlotte is an Atlanta wanna-be devoid of culture combined with an abortion of suburban sprawl

Asheville seems cozy, I've only been there once but I liked it

>didn't deny being an insufferable know it all that has to be right
>deflects by attacking OP

Okay, buckaroo.

I live in Asheville, I'm pretty sure it's the SJW capital of the southeast. It's a beautiful town but infested with degenerates and tourists. I grew up here and it's terrible now. The butthurt over hb2 has been fun to watch though.

>insufferable know-it-all

Nigger I was refuting an accusation of spouting ignorance. Why are you so defensive of me telling someone that they have no clue what they're talking about when they actually, factually don't?

Wilmington here, raised in Wake County most of my life. Piedmont is great, especially the rural areas. Avoid Durham and Garner as they're filled to the brim with darkies. Charlotte needs to cede to Shit Carolina so it no longer holds influence in this state. Asheville is nice despite the yuppies. Apex, Cary, and Morrisville are full to the brim with yankee transplants (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees CARY). Same shit is happening down here in Wilmington, Leland, and Southport. New Hanover County is Trump territory though, so that's a plus.

Also housing is insane here. My gf and I are buying our first house next month. $250K for a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom. That was a steal compared to other houses on the market... at least ones not in the ghettos.

nice shitposting, faggots

"A vale of humilty between two mountains of deceit"

nigger detected