/cum/

youtube.com/watch?v=8npcT1dPEdo

He tried to warn us. He could have stopped this. Why didn't we listen? edition

>highschool classmates and friends have 1 year till left they graduate from college
>stuck in second semester because i dropped out twice
>have shit grades becaues i don't attend my classes

what a shit feeling this is, lads

who else /a failure in life/?

me

it's never too late to succeed my man

I'm all out of love

I'm so lost without (You)

this is all truman's faulth

Eh, i never went to college in the first place. Had GPA above 4.0 and just decided that i didnt want to hang around a bunch of sluts commies and chads.

Point im making, dont determine your life on what your academic success may be - find something that makes you happy. Henry David Thoreau found nature - HP Lovecraft never was famous during his lifetime, but still wrote kickass stories. Try not to let it get to you m8.

I should've listened to the old rhyme.
I should not have been a fool and should've wrapped my tool.

told you

i haven't got a (you) in like 7 minutes

better in a whore than on the floor

pic of me

stop following your false idols

Sonoma st has a really nice campus

those digits were supposed to be mine

ondoms are unnatural and wrong

tfw no gf

Dibs dabs

>tfw to intelegent for 3d

t-tfw no gf

With Duke

The worst part is I should've never trusted a Californian in the first place.

He died for us, you son of a bitch

Flag is looking sleepy

mummy made lasagna

Isn't that the tribe that literally worships Prince Phillip?

>tfw two smrt to talk to girls

what are you talking about retard

I think he meant other than Jesus you dip

Playing Outlast II, lads

>Jesus was skinnyfat
Wtf I hate christ now

Yes
>tfw he took a picture of himself holding some ooga booga spear and sent it to them but it will never be made public

best thing we can do is build universal housing in arizona and nevada deserts and let black people live there for free since we've oppressed them for so long

ty for the (you)s

Man ive been on a roll such a lately.

all this (yous) make me feel rejuvenated

>Jesus was skinnyfat
Not really

we should free the blacks of their miserable lives as reparations
i know i would enjoy it x^D

I would never consider replying to a fl*g user

I think you meant Algerian and Namibian deserts

Serious question here

Does the top right cat look dead to you?

I don't understand his fucking point.

I would never send americans to an established shithole

yeah

all of these**

He's Obama 1.0

Mirin

Blacks are not American

In what way?What was america suffering from back then?

Im not American, but the day American is not synonym with blonde and blue eyes i will be sad.

Like honestly i imagine all of you as blonde with blue eyes and im disappointed when you arent.

*devours feces*

what about Cassius clay? Bo Jackson? Dave Chappele? stevie wonder?

Talking about Heesoos Papi, then denying it

Take back your shitskin countrymen, then.

we've always been brown hair

12:47
i still haven't showered yet
wtf am i doin

>tfw getting forced to race mix

CHI

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

jesus

I'm dirty blonde

>calling him Cassius Clay instead of Muhammad Ali
He was a Muslim and a nigger, and therefore extra subhuman. Dave Chappele is also a Muslim nigger and therefore extra subhuman. The others are blacks and therefore not American.

>He was a Muslim and a nigger, and therefore extra subhuman. Dave Chappele is also a Muslim nigger and therefore extra subhuman. The others are blacks and therefore not American.

do tell more.

You're not white unless you have PERSONALLY pillaged a small town and set it on fire

>anyone who calls Based God by his name must be a spic

Not surprised desu, but this coming from the people who call futbol "soccer" and ananas "pineapple"

Tell me about your 3 step dads and how you are superior, billy, I'll wait..

RIP America, the Papists finally succeeded in killing you.

>He was a Muslim and a nigger, and therefore extra subhuman. Dave Chappele is also a Muslim nigger and therefore extra subhuman. The others are blacks and therefore not American.

>In what way
He didn't really do much, his military campaign was a flop, and he sold the panama canal. He was replaced by trump 1.0

>What was america suffering from back then
Stagflation and sandniggers (for the first time)

>ananas

Fucking kill yourself stupid subhuman monkey sudaca

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.[36]
just

you are a sudaca

lol what fucking time is it in mexico did they even invent clocks over there yet lol holy shit omg

rate my edit

>diversity
>everyone becoming dark eye, dark hair horde

pinche mayate
cara de huachinango

negro feo

He made the mistake of telling the truth to America. That their lardass consumerist lifestyle of not giving a shit about anything other than themselves was not sustainable and would lead to America's downfall. And for this, the people swept him out of power, because they would have rather been told that America is great and can do nothing wrong than to hear a depressing truth.

To think there was a time when people were only getting whiter.

>Mexico
>South America

resubmitted my project an hour late buds.

If you think America is being ruined by consumerism instead of niggers and chicanos you are part of the problem

Wiping the hair on the side of my head forward after showering does a great job of covering up my receded hairline

VERY good post

nakama before subeta

Excuse me?

Bro, chill.

Something else I always found funny was in the late 1800's early 1900's people thought blacks were going extinct in Brazil and with Chile & Argentina also getting bleached they thought it would become a fully European place.

t. sudaca

>tfw 3rd generation of blonde hair/ blue eyes

refute this drumptards

America for Americans
Mexico for Mexicans
Bullets and chains for niggers and CHIs

Diversity = Everyone has black hair, dark brown eyes, and brown skin

Sup Forums, please go

half the time my eyes look hazel, half the time they look turqoise

Drhupfhhh ......

dark hair and light eyes is the master race

facts are a spectrum.