Did you know japanese darkside?

did you know this? many japanese website translate Sup Forums or reddit or korean communicate website weaboo like [why german love japanese everything?] [Brazilian are crazy about japanese?] [Korean are respect us] [american say japan are no.1 country in the world]
The Japanese are distorting your writing and using it on patriots.

blog.livedoor.jp/zzcj/
all-nationz.com/
kaigai-antenna.com/
kaigaimm.com/
jipangnet.blog.fc2.com/
tamenal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/
pewglobal.org/2015/09/02/how-asia-pacific-publics-see-each-other-and-their-national-leaders/
thejakartapost.com/news/2017/01/04/south-koreas-suicide-rate-triples-in-25-years.html
gasengi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really didn't understand a word of this but yeah fuck japan

But Brazilians are crazy about Japan here

Probably just curiosity how the world talk about them??

I used to read a more innocent one that translated threads from Sup Forums

It was fun to see my own posts translated to japanese.

I would unironically learn Japanese just to read 2chan threads

yes i did actually

>all-nationz.com/
Japanese people can be pretty ignorant.
They got made when the guy posted there a thread of Sup Forums where a portuguese guy said that castella cake was brought by the portuguese and was based on the pao-de-lo and in the comments they went ape

Fuck I need to know if they translated some of my posts, I shitpost about japs all the time.

No. They are not translate just curiosity.
They want to feel a sense of superiority over the West or other competitive country so they translate a distorted way.

seriously why is japan this patrician nation?!!

I bet whoever made that doesn't care who's number 2 through 19, as long as Japan's first and South Korea is last.

Don't expose it fucking Korean

Well, I had noticed this behavior among Japanese people years ago. I've seen that Japanese people are more prone to constantly ask about themselves, even in language learning sites, while other Asians write about other things more related to their interests or even their daily activities.

They seem to be attention starved, narcissistic and in need of validation, at the same time

Fuck you too

*are more prone to ask for opinions about themselves (their country and things related to it)

lmao

Yes, I know. I don't particularly see the problem. Lots of people from all over the world get rock hard from people from other nations saying positive things about them.

kek
Not our fault if they're aimless losers lapping up manufactured patriotism to pretend like they're personally worth anything (tip: they're not). Who cares that much, they're only restricting their own minds and wasting what precious little time each of us have on this shithole. To feel good about their tribe even though their ancestors even just 100 years ago would be absolutely disgusted at their actions and general existence. Probably the state of Japan as a whole, really.

But not to the point of sending TV crews around the world searching for that kind of validation, setting them at the entrance of airports to ask every foreigner passing by about their opinions, or writing countless press articles about the admiration held by non-japanese towards them. Or even, writing mindless weeaboo drone anime characters than only open their damn mouths to shout praises at japan.

Aside from them, I've only seen this behavior coming from shameless Colombian TV crews, when they go abroad to report about soccer matches or other sport competitions. They start asking unwanted questions to random foreigners about how they perceive Colombia, knowing that they'll probably give positive concepts about this shithole, with the sole purpose of boosting the groundless Colombian nationalism and feeling good. How much I hate them for doing this.

>knowing that they'll probably give positive concepts about this shithole out of courtesy or pity

Most Japanese really don't care about the outside world. Either way, nothing wrong with national pride.

Do you know Seoul?
Do you know Kimchi?
Do you know Bulgogi?
Do you know Chan Ho Park?
Do you know Se Ri Pak?
Do you know Ji Sung Park?
Do you know Yuna Kim?
Do you know Hyun Jin Ryu?
Do you know Psy?
Do you know Gangnam Style?
Do you know Dokdo?
Do you know East Sea?
Do you know Galaxy S?

What I noticed is that they don't want to know about the outside world, they hold no interest in what exists beyond their country, but on the other hand, they're somewhat interested about what others think about them, particularly in the good opinions others may have about them.

I think it makes more sense since they are so closed off from the outside world. And Japan is viewed very fondly a lot more than most countries.

I like how asians are so worried about trying to prove they're "numbah one"

It's like watching your two kids fight over who gets their picture on the fridge.

What can you do about it?If you're not born white your life starts off at like 60%.
Sometimes I like to imagine how it feels to be asian/black,etc,how many times to they think about being white?

They are right

大日本帝國萬歳!
くたばれ朝鮮人野郎!

Don't go that away,you're probably the only one who found my sentence funny at all.

maybe in America

a lot of Australians still remember when Japan were trying to invade Australia

Don't change proxy nip monkey

Its especially silly for Japan and South Korea considering we literally built those countries from the ground-up post-WWII. The current japanese constitution was written by Americans not Japanese. Their entire existence changed after the war and we molded them in our own image.

Ausland has a lot of weebs though.

Also
>Pearl Harbor

no we really don't
>Pearl Harbour

an island on the other side of the world, we had japs bombing our cities and marching through our territories

And their anthem composed by a foreigner.Maybe that's why they're very outside focused especially south korea,to the point that their people do plastic surgeries to look more like caucasians.

Fuck all affiliate sites

Yes, but I don't care.

口を閉じなさい、臭いぞ
気持ち悪い

it's backlash for ww2 and self-hating mind still has huge authority

>an island on the other side of the world,
You don't understand the American mindset. That is still brought up every time we meet in any kind of international game (by idiots anyway).

And yes, you do. They're all over the world.

And who saved you? Douglas MacArthur.

You're welcome btw.

good argument Australia must love the Japanese for literally eating Australian troops in PNG because there's a few chink weebs here.

Why Koreans are always so butthurt about everything?

A long time ago, and a completely different culture and mindset.

In fact, using "chink weebs" wasn't the best choice.

>In fact, using "chink weebs" wasn't the best choice.
almost every weeb is a chink
>a long time ago
but fresh in people's minds, but no please tell me more about the attitudes of people in my country

>almost every weeb is a chink
>but fresh in people's minds, but no please tell me more about the attitudes of people in my country

My man, do you see the irony of that though

>almost every weeb is a chink
it's like black wigger tbqh

And here
pewglobal.org/2015/09/02/how-asia-pacific-publics-see-each-other-and-their-national-leaders/

Very high rating of Japan from Australia and much more then other East Asian nations.

no
chinks moved here well after the second world war and their kids start watching anime because it's an "asian" thing to do, even if they aren't japanese themselves. They don't really care about the pacific theatre and aren't related to anyone involved in it.

That's towards their administration and not the country itself. People don't mind the current regime too much, but there's still a lingering distrust, especially with the whole whaling shit.

Stop bumping this thread anymore,gaijins...;_;

By using a chance I want to say Hi to all japanese visitors who would find this post on the site dedicated to translation of Sup Forums's posts to Japanese.

I hope you all will have a great day, eat some nice food and win in pachinko

>China-Japan mutual favorability is much worse than SK-Japan

Surprising dess, I thought they actually got along okay.

>chinks moved here well after the second world war and their kids start watching anime because it's an "asian" thing to do, even if they aren't japanese themselves. They don't really care about the pacific theatre and aren't related to anyone involved in it.
When you say chinks, are you talking about Chinese or general Asians? Either way, you know that they got it the worst right?

>That's towards their administration and not the country itself. People don't mind the current regime too much, but there's still a lingering distrust, especially with the whole whaling shit.
No it's not. It's a general view of the country. Further down has a separate poll about leadership which has Abe much lower than your approval.

sorry senpai.

I specifically mean koreans and chinese, and yes I'm more than aware of their history. The thing is, these people grew up in a different country and don't know the history behind all the asian nations.
All they do is equate anime with some general asian culture that they view themselves as coming from. It's the same with kpop.

wtf is this thread about lol

fuck japan kek fuck you

Seriously though what is going to happen now that nyaa is down?

>I specifically mean koreans and chinese
wew motherfuckin lad

now again kims are fucking around in Japanese threads
for a third time today

The thing that always struck me is how much the Japanese rely on superficial stereotypes when it comes to thinking about foreigners. Like, to the point where even if someone from another country tries to educate them, the Japanese will almost always ignore them and continue relying on stereotypes.

It's really fucked up if you think about it.

Same happens to them heavily though

These people aren't really interested in foreigners themselves.
They just wanna feel good about themselves, and foreingers and their opionions are just a tool.

>blaming modern Japan for their conduct in WW2

This is literally pointless, in a lot of ways the entire nation is completely different these days. I don't hold a grudge against Turkish people just because they happen to live in the same country Australia was at war with 100 years ago

saewol sinking best day of my life

Some faggot on Sup Forums recommended I watch KINMOZA the other day, it's honestly a sad state of affairs when the Japanese seem to idolise the UK as a country full of blond haired blue eyed well-mannered folk in tweed jackets living in castles when the reality is that it's an awful depressing shithole filled to the brim with millions of muslims and brown people. I think the Japanese stereotypes of European society in particular need to be cherished so future generations can understand how it all went so horribly wrong

Hmm

you know this thread is judging japan for cheap websites

Brazilians do similar things. They grab videos of foreigners talking and add Portuguese subtitles saying that Brazil is great, that Brazil is beautiful.

Japs are weird

>the UK as a country full of blond haired blue eyed

Kek, that would have been questionable 1000 years ago

Japan has become pathetic. Japan was glorious country back in 80s and 90s when they did not care about what other countries thought about Japan. Back then they didn't give a shit especially about Korea. I've heard that at that time many Japanese even did not know where Korea was. But situation changed. Japan has been shrinking, Its economy has been stagnated and its influence on world is diminishing. Then they become to crave for recognition and good assessment from other countries. I feel really sorry to see the fall down of the once great country in the world.

>south korea last
you do realize that there are more than 20 countries in the world?

Wasn't Japan in a total recession during the 90s?

I think their influence is growing. Anime seems to be accepted by normals now as well as other pop culture. It will hit critical mass during the Olympics.

the internet just changed many things
also, I admit your campaigns really succeeded

> mfw I saw a Korean person on tv as the first time in my life in my childhood, who looked exactly same as Japanese and spoke perfect Japanese and read agricultural technical books from Japan in order to catch-up Japanese agriculture

China used to be just a poor losers' country who was always bitching about the past, and I can't believe how it's become a superpower now.
Well things change in 10, 20 years.

Yeah,all that prospers must decline.
so i don't care.

It reminds me of my grandfather who was a farmer and had tons of japanese agricultural books to improve his farming skill. He spoke just like a native japanese because he attended school in colonial period.

Hey nothing wrong with a little propaganda to boost up their self-esteem. I mean, godless nations have to reduce their suicide rate somehow, no?

>heard that many Japanese even did not know where Korea was
haha funny Korean joke as usual
please tell you friends that Japan sucks

They need foreigners' opinions(which are often distorted) to feel good about themselves.
It's truly pathetic.

most japanese girls have done AV or enjo kosai

No.

majority don't.

South Korea's suicide rate triples in 25 years

thejakartapost.com/news/2017/01/04/south-koreas-suicide-rate-triples-in-25-years.html

>superpower
but China was already a superpower in ancient time so nothing surprised

no, but your mom and sis are

So what?
Sorry I don't give a fuck about Korea unlike you.
Not everyone is obsessed with a small country like Korea.
They can all kill themselves, and still don't care.

Yep they always had been, but the modern Japanese saw the country as weak & poor at least for several decades.

tang china best china

to be fair,S.Koreans having many those site too.
national flag thread=foreigners reaction thread

you guys are little Japan.
gasengi.com/

Japanese talks about other all countries. Korean talks about Japan only, thank you.

>Mum jokes

Where should i go for my next vacation: Seoul or Tokyo? I'll let the one with the most responses decide

go japan

korea is people who walk in the street i run them over

there's no difference

this movement is rebound form too extream self-torturing education for 70 years.
I'm fed up with that phenomenon anyway

>Japanese saw the country as weak & poor at least for several decades

only you, ki-

Thank you japan for blessing us with papa frank

Depend. Are you a weeb? If not this

Do you want to see a high-tech city? Then go london Vacation is spent in the Mediterranean or the Pacific coast.