These are Iranian chess grandmasters Dorsa and Borna Derakhshani...

These are Iranian chess grandmasters Dorsa and Borna Derakhshani. They were both permanently banned from competing in Iran because she did not wear a hijab during a competition and because he competed against an Israeli player.

i would wear her hijab down if you know what i mean

> Iran sucks

How shocking

why are they staring into each other's eyes and why is it turning me on?

she's cute

>nation is full of naturally beautiful Persian women
>follow a barbaric goat-fucking religion that forces them to cover their faces with a blanket

What did Shia Isam mean by this?

has she done any pawn?

Underrated post.

Overrated post.

This is literally fake news.

Decent post.

Thanks, we already knew Iran is shit though

i'd give her my english opening if you know what i mean

>They were both permanently banned from competing in Iran

Who fucking cares

your anus or vagina?

Because you, like me are incredibly lonely

It wouldn't have been like that if we didn't depose mossadegh

neutral post

Who gives a fuck?

why not just wear the fucking hijab? what was she really trying to prove?

and did the man win or lose to the israeli? this is an important distinction to make.

Unlike the idiotic bull dykes we have in our countries, she's actually being oppressed and actively resisting it at a massive personal risk.

If your government told you to wear something, would you do it? You probably would, except the difference is your government wouldn't have you thrown off a building.

this is like getting banned from playing darts at the local pub, chess isn't a sport lmao

po

extraordinary post

>WGM

>relevant

tfw no chess gf

well worded post

the girl on the right is sorta cute

should have been executed for this disgusting display

you arent allowed to say that word, mehmed!!1!

posty post

The girl on the left is Georgian chess player. She's not even Iranian. Stupid retards ITT don't fall for fake news bullshit.

sopiko isn't iranian

didn't even read it ha

Who cares? First of all women's chess?

Second of all if you go to another country you should respect its laws and dress code. Muslims can't wear hijab at French competitions. You can't go naked to a competition in the US, they'd tell you to cover up. It's not even an actual hijab you just put the scarf on your neck.

true

this one seems to be dorsa

Still cute desu

Thanks to us we overthrew a democratic government just for cheap oil,
implemented a brutal dictator then gave way to the rise of fundamental Islam.

Sometimes I think these Muslim countries wouldn't be as bad if we didn't bomb them and fuck with there border

has she down pawn?

>Second of all if you go to another country you should respect its laws and dress code.

It's her country. She's an Iranian and got kicked off their national team for not wearing a veil.

>Sometimes I think these Muslim countries wouldn't be as bad if we didn't bomb them and fuck with there border

Sometimes?

What a bigot thinking she can just try to subvert the dominant culture of a country.

>Georgia
>white

t anish

the look in her eyes... you just KNOW

>tfw stuck in this shitty cuntreeee

Come to saudi arabia lad we're a civil country

The boozeless ruse cruise

53 is not that bad

Alright Abdul bin Beheadi

>Having as much as almost the next 10 countries combined is not that bad

I wish you faggots didn't have oil or that stupid rock so we could just glass you from the skies already

i would grope her girl parts shamelessly while she castled me if you know what i mean

Good. Keep out these filthy sand niggers. Heil Trump.

Sup Forums would rather be:

a. Hung from crane in public in Iran (excutioner might be a cunt and have the rope shortened so you choke rather than break your neck)
b. Beheaded in the middle of a market square in Saudi Arabia by a guy with a fuck off massive axe (executioner might miss the first blow so you end up cut up worse than Ann Boleyn)
c. Shot by firing squad in a Chinese dissident camp (no guarantee of immediate death if the guy with the live round misses the heart)

I'd probably go with a

Speaking of having as much as the next 636647 countries

Saudis are brutally efficient m8, have you seen how cleanly they do sword beheadings?

Crane hangings are almost always a slow death, firing squad is just as good as clean beheading if the shooters are competent

Dude have you seen a Saudi execution? Shit is quick.

But I dunno I might get shot. I'm always concerned about how long my head will be conscious after getting sliced. Also like you said, the guy might fuck my shit up.

Of course Arabs have amassed a great deal of experience when it comes to beheadings but I'd still be worried about them missing and ending up with the blade stuck in my shoulder bone. The crane hanging should be quick.

>hoping for a quick death by a bullet made in China

Acute lead poisoning is still a pretty slow death

[laughing in new orleanian]

>she's actually being oppressed
lmao fucking kill yourself

>firing squad is just as good as clean beheading if the shooters are competent

He said they were Chinese though

Don't worry buddy, I don't think anyone expects a high opinion on chess from a Colombian

you got this off of imgur, word for word and the exact picture too.

faggot