fuck off this board

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/blair_witch_project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

original was panned as well

not by critics

rottentomatoes.com/m/blair_witch_project/

look at the dates of the reviews

I'm not BTFO. I still know it's going to be excellent.

I'm still going to watch it, whatever gets me through this horror drought

I asked him on reddit why he was such a retard and decided to ruin his career with this movie lol

some of the reviews are recent, the vast majority are from 15+ years ago. i was 15 when that movie came out. it got good reviews.

>They're actually pretending it's a sequel
It's the hardest soft reboot I've ever seen. I'd probably have more respect for it if they just called it a remake or reboot, actually.

Yeaaaa.....what's the point of claiming it's a sequel? Just because they throw some dialogue about "Finding muh lost sister/brother" shit.

It would be more viral to just remake it, cause then you get fanboy backlash etc (free marketing)

You have to go back, then kill yourself

Please fuck off with your reddit hate shit newfaggot.

I was on this board before you shitlord so kindly drink bleach.

You seem under the impression anyone gives two shits what you did on reddit ya' fucking scum

I'm just trying to make a point. He Directed "The Guest" which was a really fun movie, and had a killer OST.

To go on and CHOOSE to do this movie knowing the repercussions is just asinine.

Did you really come here to post your Reddit screencaps?

Did you really waste a reply and captcha just to le flame reddit?

How infantile is your life LOL

I'm conflicted on this. So many professional critics are hit and miss when it comes to the reliability of their criticism of the horror genre. But the first batch of 100% reviews came from the hacks that write for DailyDead, SlashFilm, BloodyDisgusting, etc.
When it comes to horror, you have to rely on word of mouth (which might take one or two years), because critics can't be trusted with this particular genre, for some reason.

i'll withholding judgement until RLM tells me how to feel about it

Conjuring was good

>being a redditor
>being an edgy 13 year old kid
>why did you *snort* commit career suicide hehe lel?
>DOTASavedMyLife

kill yourself, kid.

Found footage was a mistake.

you think reddit hate is something new?

>Critics loved Lights Out
>It's one of the most poorly written, acted and executed horror movies
What in the fuck were people thinking? In between this and Sausage Party is it just cool to rate shitty movies highly at the moment?

Jay will say it sucked. Mike will say "I......LOVED it!!"