Can you prove this

Can you prove this

yes I can.

I can prove this using coriolis

here

>coriolis
sounds fictitious

It can never be proven to your personal satisfaction, because you've already decided it's false. Asking the question is dishonest of you.

you can see the sun appear to move from the east to the west in the sky. you can easily understand what direction the earth rotates based on that.

unless of course you're retarded.

Exactly. OP can suck a dick.

Sun rises in east, sets in west.

>t. retard cuck
the sun moves around the earth. we stay still, but are slowly rotating south at the same time.

>the sun moves around the earth. we stay still, but are slowly rotating south at the same time.
>unless of course you're retarded.
q.e.d.

I really hope you forget how to read and drink bleach

To prove this you must first prove that the Earth is not flat.
Or that the sun is a 'star' and not God himself.

>assume gravity exists
we're not massive enough to have something the size of sun orbiting us.

nigga have you ever looked up on the sky?
How can you say that a half an inch yellow dot can't revolve aroundus?

All this modern Truther crap has arrived because surfing the Internet is easier than thinking. Flat earth is just another conspiracy theory for people who can't distinguish between feelings and knowledge.

Rotation on an axis is an illusion. Obviously the magnetic core effects the body in a way that we perceive we are in motion. We have actually remained in the same position for billions of years

Same position relative to what?

If it were truly that small, it would fall to earth.
It's hasn't, therefore sun is massive.

No, because everything is relative.
>inb4 Einstein's theory of relativity

Have you considered writing a research paper on it and collecting the Nobel Prize

ITT: scientific illiteracy, masquerading as "free thought"

Pointless, because the Nobel committee is run by the Rothschilds who control the Pentagon which writes NASA's budget so they could fake the Apollo landings

>flat earthers
Islam in its finest moment of stupidity

1000 times this. These guys reject facts that they can't process and call it "critical thinking"

It is Islam. Muslims in their pronounced & proud stupidity, think the earth is flat.

common sense

No nigga I can't prove which way the Earth spins.

Who TF cares which way it spins? Knowing that shit don't help pay the bills or relevant to my MF'n job.

Fuck the Earth's rotation. Its irrelevant knowledge to 99pct of the population.

Anton the question is to make you think not give a response to an absolute fact. Just because the Box exists, does not mean you have to get inside

I tried to debunk the flat earth movement and I couldn't. I'm not a flat earther but I surely don't believe we live in a ball where the curvature can't be measured.

Objects in mirror are actually the exact same size.

A Coriolis force is the effect applied to a mass moving in a rotating system which acts perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. It's the reason ocean and air currents turn clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and counterclockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. I'm curious; how would you explain that?

In fact, islamic scholars were amongst the most advanced scientists in the world, up till the 13th Century, and established a pretty exhaustive collection of data, some of which is used today, including observations made around the year 850 in a book called "Kitab fi Jawani" ("A compendium of the science of stars") Islamic astronomers were the first people to observe and record the Andromeda Galaxy and Large Magellanic cloud.

Interestingly, their data kept showing discrepancies, because they (at first) used the geocentric model based on Platonic cosmology - at the time the understood nature of the planets. By about 900 AD, however, those discrepancies had started to become so clear that there were a number of books written by islamic astronomers which argued convincingly for the heliocentric model which we know to be accurate now.

So in other words, while you have ignorant blind prejudice about islam, they were in fact, far more advanced than OP.

We don't live on a ball. We live on an imperfect spheroid, and it would be impractical to measure the curvature over a large enough distance to dismiss any outliers and go with line of best fit.

Explain seasons plz

>So in other words, while you have ignorant blind prejudice about islam, they were in fact, far more advanced than OP.

That was an exhaustive way to tell us how naive you are. No, thirteenth century science was not a thing in Islam.

Mathematics had already been pronounced "the work of the devil", so no.

>We live on an imperfect spheroid
Legit question user because as I've mentioned, I'm not a flat earther I just have an open mind.

Why don't we have a real picture of earth? All of them are CGI and of course, they show us a perfect sphere.

What does the Bible say about Earth rotation

Their best science was before the end of the 10th century Go be dumb somewhere else.

Islam has nothing to offer us as far as science goes today.

>clockwise

but that's a man made concept, how could something that was developed way before humanity could obey the law that was created before it?

When you flush the toilet all the water swirls to the right so that is the earth's natural motion

>Why don't we have a real picture of earth
>All of them are CGI
Oh, you.

>We live on an imperfect spheroid

only in pure mathematical terms.

in reality, if you were to magically shrink the earth down to a 1m ball, then the difference between the circumference at the equator, and at the poles would be just 0.4mm - roughly the thickness of your fingernail.

Mount everest would be a bump just 0.1mm higher than the average sea level - or about as thick as a sheet of typewriter paper.

and the marianas trench would be a wrinkle only 0.2mm deep - about as thick as a piece of thin card.

To all intents and purposes, the earth is a sphere. A billiard ball inflated to the size of the earth would have vastly higher mountains and deeper canyons than the earth does.

That's a man made concept. Man didn't create motion, motion existed before man- man just gave it a name and an abstraction to better communicate the nature of the thing. Clockwise, like the act of moving around the face of this thing I put together, called a clock. Look at my trace my fingers in a circular motion, look at them go.

Come on, user. We didn't invent things like motion or the fundamental forces. We discovered them. We learned to identify them. We gave them names.

Clockwise is just a term to describe the manner in which it flows. It would flow clockwise regardless of whether or not man named clockwise. That's like asking how could a rose be red when red is a man-made concept.

He's right y'know
check em

> No, thirteenth century science was not a thing in Islam.

I suggest you go actually learn some history

the reality is that islam (and by the way, I'm a white, anglo-saxon historian with absolutely no patience for the bullshit of modern islamism.) was the world leader in sciences through the 7th-12th centuries, before going into decline through the work of Abu Hamid Al Ghazali, who lived from 1055 to 1111.

Despite his insane course of action whcih has rippled down to our own century and the current wave of nutcases, islamic scholars continued, in for instance timbuktu, where there were universities of the sciences through into the fifteenth century. So while 13th C science in islam was in decline at best, and in some areas a mere shadow of its earlier achievements, It was still an integral element of their work.

>implying islam is the same today as it was in 1000

And was science time before or after they fucked the goat of the day

Islam is spreading like a cancer, shut it down

>doesn't know the differences between are and were more advanced

Duh. The fuckin scoliosis effect

or the difference between "Islam in the year 1017 was more advanced scientifically than Flat Earthers in 2017"

that'll give you one hell of a backache demonstrating it.

Yep/

>Get strong enough to lift more than your own weight
>stand on your arms
>keep pulling upwards until you reach space
>In your last moments, see which direction the earth goes

lol