Say it ain't so

say it ain't so

>Go to N.Y.C.
>Get shot

>Go to L.A.
>Get shot

What's the big deal?

NY and LA are both huge and have shitty areas and good areas. Certain U.S. cities are complete garbage, like Baltimore, Detroit, etc. But neither NY or LA are complete shit, just partial shit.

>Go to NYC
>Pay $10 for a shitty slice of pizza

>Go to LA
>Pay $7 for a full enchilada plate or a #1 from In-n-Out

>Still have to pay up the ass for rent tho

LA is a giant urban sprawl of shitskins.

Just a seething mass of lesser humanity all sweating and stinking and littering up the place. You can drive up into the hills until all you can see are the are nice houses and the pretty city lights, but that doesn't change what is actually down there.

>moving to California
>ever

U jelly bro?

I WILL NOT GO

>Go to N.Y.C
>Get shot by blacks

or

>Go to Los Angeles
>Get shot by angry Mexicans

I hope the entirety of Cali sinks into the Pacific ocean.

Is L.A. really the capital of the Third World?

I will not go. Suck my dick. Fuck Reddit.

same

Such insipid cancerous bullshit. 'Refusing to put black people in movies' Biggest laugh of the blog cause it feeds right into how the unthinking ulcerhole of an audience wants to feel! Schweet, haha, yea, only racists like movies! Fucking dull dumbshit idiot hope all Gawker & Buzzfeed tier blogwriters burns in hell for a good long while for pushing any & all agendas their bosses impose upon them. Haha, it's a big ol scheme! Just a buncha Hollywood scumrags & their superiors! Only Top-40 culture-demons Beyonce and Jay-Z are good! Such complete culture cancer makes me want to throw the fuck up in this writer's kids' mouths til they fucking asphyxiate (not really tho but close.) Stupid pissant.

NY is exactly the same except instead of hills, it's skyscrapers.

jesus christ what the fuck is this reddit block paragraph post

No, not necessarily, stupid faggot, my god you're an unironic Democrat arent you. except you can barely call yourself such a thing since you have no political perspective. Dirt bitch, you dont know, you do not know what's Reddit, bet you're real psyched about the BROWNING & ensuing degradation of the US huh? Probably cause you live somewhere in our shadow. shit for brains. 'anyone but tromb!' because his drive scares you. His passion makes you feel weak. Limp. Ineffective. Stay limp bitch you're such a fuckup oh my god

Is California's fun as people says it is? I been to New York and I only enjoyed the Macy's and Time Square

It took me about 4 seconds for me to stop reading that terrible post.

This. It's pretty to look at and visit but the coast is filled with human refuse.

They both have extreme gun control measures that still lead to getting shot(police or otherwise).

Mfw I'm a shit skin my face when I'm glad my people gave you that horrible experience

>tfw im rich
>every city is great for me

i can't relate

you sound like a faggot, so you'd fit right in

enjoy!

see: the entirety of everything you've typed into the comment box on this website. Bro i'm a goddamn genius to be frank. my pastes been stickyed, my pastes been pasted hundreds & thousands of times plus. I am an influencer. a forward-thinker. you-- well you haven't brought very much to the table at all, matter of fact. The rants are exactingly coherent & so goddamn above & beyond the abilities of par-4-course Sup Forumsirgins like yourself that they frustrate you. They enrage you. Why can you not TELL IT LIKE IT IS like I do? Why dont you have that MASS APPEAL that O so effortlessly exude? Hm. mayby the vaccines mayby the azo dyes but Imma chalk it up to your fugly loser parents no offense.

Hate us cus they ain't us keep trying fly overs

No city currently on this planet compares to Manhattan.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>Hate us cus they ain't us
typical cringy Californian

embarrassing

west village rep

It's diverse enough. You got mountains, deserts, forests, and the Pacific Ocean. Lots of places to eat, party, explore( if you got the cash).

the article is about film casting you fucking looney bin

San Diego is pretty cool, mostly because it's a quick drive to Tijuana. San Francisco is okay until you realize you're surmounted by faggots, but again it's a quick drive to Napa Valley which is beautiful.

Basically every California city sucks but is a close drive to something that doesn't suck.

New York is a shithole

t. poor fag

LA has never been cool.

>enjoyed the Macy's and Time Square

>$10 for a pizza slice
NYC pizza is pretty shit and grossly overhyped but if you'red paying $10 for a slice you're clearly in some tourist trap.

>Arizona Bay won't be a real thing in your lifetime

Having grown up in NY, I can confirm that the upstate is a shit hole. I'm talking Albany, Saratoga, Buffalo and Syracuse areas and pretty much everything in between.

Also the taxes in NY is ridiculous, regardless of where you live in the state. I mean property taxes, state taxes, product taxes and on and on and on. Shit sucks if you're not rich.

>upstate
>thinks he's a real new yorker

lmao, every time

why isn't houston considered cool yet?

NY BTFO LOL

cuz jay-z isn't moving there lol

>upstate

Someone has never seen the interview it's okay sweetie the important thing is that you tried

he should

it's beyonces home town

EAST COAST? MORE LIKE WEAK COAST LOL

Because apparently being cool = cück.

I was born in NYC, I just happened to live all over the state in my time there.

I live in Florida now, no state taxes.

>tripfag
>thinks people value his opinions

>real new yorker
There are people proud of being from NYC? I'm not that user but I've lived here for about 6 years now and this place is full of degenrates, corruption, and nanny state bullshit. Also your pizza is boring and tastes like cardboard. Are you like those Jersey faggots that are just proud of the place for no fucking reason other than movies get made about it?

Riding the subway is the fucking worst experience I've ever had in civilian life. It's like spending an hour or two in a 3rd worlder tunnel every day.

i didn't .. you're still a fag though, my man

>he doesn't live in the heavily gentried area that is the east/northeast los angeles

how can nuy yonkers even compete?

also westside is fucking gay as well.

yea I'd really like to never go to nyc in my life

People from Paramus NJ get a hard-on because they can jump on the highway and see the skyline of NY. Fucking pathetic.

I miss David Letterman regularly putting NJ in it's place as the armpit of the US.

you're welcome to go back to whatever bumblefuck state you're from

>bumblefuck state you're from
New Yuck?

Believe me, I'm only in this shithole for work. The first chance I get I'm leaving this kiked-the-fuck-out city.

Yeah yeah go shine your timbs or some shit yah Mook

what state are you from?

>LA
>Not full of kikes

NY and LA are literally the same.

I'm not from LA
I'm from FL, which is pretty shit in it's own right, but A) It's still not as awful as NYC, and B)Unlike Jew Yorkers, we aren't smug shits constantly bragging about how 'nice' a dirty as fuck city is full of fake construction from mafia-driven companies, piss-scented public transportation, and degenerates dancing on polls, begging for money, or reading their shitty poetry aloud to a trapped audience.

If I could only pick one criticism out of the long list of problems with NYC, it's just that New Yorkers are just...Fucking filthy. Incredibly fucking filthy. You're the filthiest fucking people I've seen in a western country, and I've traveled a chunk of the world, even a few 3rd world countries. New Yorkers only have pride in their city when talking to outsiders. You don't give a fuck about your city when it comes time to actually clean it up and take care of it, or have community accountability. You trash, piss, and shit all over everything.

there is nothing wrong with any of those things

LA fag detected, if you knew anything about NYC you would know shitty pizza only cost a dollar a slice.

WEST COAST? MORE LIKE WORST COAST LOL

Oh by all means move here and enjoy the horrible smell and trash people, then. Also have fun with the ridiculous price of everything, and constitutional amendments being completely void.

>heh city fags living in their shit holes I get to fuck REAL women and drive 45 minutes to the nearest restaurant, now THAT is living!!!