Give me some advice on how to break on through to the other side. I've tried over 5 times and never made it

Give me some advice on how to break on through to the other side. I've tried over 5 times and never made it.

let it catch you off guard

So just.. let it happen without focusing on the act of breaking through so much?

Like what, deems? Just use more or do it using a crack pipe ya dummy.

here's the other side

yup. I made it there but until i realized it was time to go back.

Go to sleep you fool

what the fuck is wrong with you

Don't stop smoking until you do. Even if it feels impossible make your friend feed you hits

break on through to the other side!
break on through to the other side!
break on through, to the other side, yeah!

you need to put an absurd amount in. twice what you'd expect. your methodology / process isn't 100% and you need to compensate.

what drug ? I made an ego death on shrooms but never lsd. (even on 2 tabs). And I can't get my hand on DMT...

imma drop trippy gifs to make this thread cozy if you guys don't mind

Breaking through refers to DMT. Ego death from L or booms and a breakthrough DMT experience are entirely different kettles of fish. If you want deems just go to any Tipper or Shpongle shows and follow the scent of moth balls

neat

oh ok. I think the trick is just to manage to smoke enough and that's it. Get a friend to help you take that third hit and you'll break through, want it or not

Salvia fucking terrified me. I'm glad I did it once, but I'll not be doing it again. Is DMT more pleasant?

Or use a crack pipe.

But honestly deems are just nice anyway even if you don't break through, especially if you enjoy a few tokes on top of some L and mushrooms.

salvia is the shittiest psychedelic. Most people bad trip on that shit. Although DMT is so much powerful that I don't know if it really compares?

I can't imagine anything more powerful than salvia
I'm a weakling who's too attached to this reality, guess I'll avoid DMT

DMT and salvia are like cousins. both are extremely potent, short acting, and have the potential to transport you to another dimension.

salvia is wholly atypical / alien and dmt is more your regular tryptamine.

both can be terrifying, both can be weird. salvia is more brutal in my opinion

Good way to put it. Salvia is like the DMT of ketamine, and after typing that out I can say it sounds just as horrible as I thought it would.

yeah for real if you are interested but too scared, here are the steps to go into the water slowly:
-hole lotta weed
-one tab of lsd
-2.5g of shrooms
-2 tabs of lsd
- 3g of shrooms ( or more )

By now you'll be friends with psychedelics, oven more so if you do these steps more than once. At this point you decide if you want to do more or if you really hate it (possible).

-4g of shrooms
-3 tabs of acid
-DMT

how much weed is "a whole lotta weed"? i smoke alot but i dont feel like it is enough

Here's how you do it: Stop listening to Tool.