Jerryspringer.avi

>Jerryspringer.avi

Petty revenge ideas for this guy while hes not home? Can't be traced back to me or anyone who lives in the house or he'll throw a shit fit

>petty revenge is sometimes verry satisfying if done correctly

Some backstory...

This lil faggot that unfortunately i call a father just decided to take off and fuck someone at a motel 6 while my mom is here crying her eyes out cuz there aint shit she can do about it right now.

>Mamasboi.png
No fuckin shame in getting a little revenge for me mum amaraight?

Anything that you do, he will blame on your mom.

don't feel bad because your mom is a fat loser, mine is too, sad my dad is about as beta as it gets

that piece of shit belongs in prison. why is he not locked up.

I know but i gotta get back at this faggot somehow...i need ideas

Only reason hes not in prison is cuz he just got out a few years ago. He gets arrested for duis and shit

Naw she thicc but not fat
Friends think shes hawt

Plant drugs in his car, give anonymous tip said car is driving crazy. You and mum dip out while he's in jail.
>profit

Basically happened before from his own stupidity and that's why i grew up pretty shitty

Mom has anxiety and its hard as shit for her to work and five kids including yours truly but at least im outta the house. Shes gotta take care of lil baby bro too and fagdaddy is her only way to pay the bills

Also fagdaddy doesnt drive cuz he knows he's too fucking dumb to not get a DUI again

Fucking shit get maury on the phone

Can you not whoop his ass then? I'd just beat the shit outta him.

I punched him in the face cuz he was being an asshole yet again. But that's why i no longer live in that house. Fucking pussy waa gonna call the cops and press charges and shit

report him to INS

Im just lookin for some petty shit to get him...aint gown pay no chald s'powt if hes locked up

Order heroin or any super illegal drug off the deep web and get it shipped to his address

Throw bleach on all his shitty hats

Ok, well can't plant drugs can't beat him to a pulp, the next thing would be to convince your mom she doesn't need to stay with subhuman pos for probably a little amount of money, next logical thing is to post pics of mom.

Order heroin off the deep web, have it shipped to his address and then call an anonymous noise complaint from his house the day it's shipped

>Blames mom
>takes off again for just to fuck more butches

I was actually gonna burn some of his shit but he'll realize one of us did it and be an asshole about it...there would be consequences

Maybe don't be a bitch?

before you make the phone call, you and mommy take off so it's just him and they see the box

if you have money then fuck ya i want you to be my daddy

Post mom

Or i could just post his phone number you guys work some magic? Im awesome at doing some different voices and shit but he'll still know its me cuz i do them a lot around everyone

No nypa you should know better

Shit you not... shes almost 40 but doesnt look it imo

Give his number to guys on omegle with the pretense of phone sex. Endless number of desperate fools.

Worth a try

Shit give me moms number

Damn that could actually fucking work

Im on it

>fuck more butches

soak his tootbrush in some military shit chilli
traditional spoon-in-ass
find a dead mouse and let it decompose somewhere around
write his phone number in every public shitter stall in town

Was a typo

But then again...

Listen to this if we confirm the story with tits and time stamp you will have your army

>Fuck
These are great!
I love you for this...but none of that gay shit

Best revenge? Fuck your mother.
> Tell you dad to fuck off afterward.
>You're the dad now.

Op was murdered by his degenerate father...

Naw hes too much of a pussy to do it

lol you and your dad are faggot spics and your mom in an overly emotional spic broad

congrats, boss