Want to deport non-whites

>want to deport non-whites
>have really nice brown friends from new zealand and australia

Woah, that seems like a conundrum dude *places a sympathetic paw on your shoulder*

>paw
I'm listening

>goes to a place
>make people originally from that place to leave

Also, where the fuck would you send your natives?

New Zealand

We are the natives the Australia you know today didn't exist before Anglos and Celts.

Then you are not really their friends, only using them to make yourself feel good
That if there is a political option to place your group above theirs you would abandon them in a heartbeat

This. This is what white nationalist Sup Forums fags don't understand because they've never had friends of another race, or even friends at all. It's not "anecdotal evidence" fallacy when you're talking about human beings. There are good people of all races and if you think they're all bad and they all need to be kicked out then you don't have enough life experience.

I must have struck a nerve huh? It's never too late to try making some friends.

It's not about them being "bad" or "good".

It's about voluntarily deciding to separate to eliminate conflicts. All cultures are good, but in their own country.

I went to a high school full of big lipped low IQ niggers. None of them were in my academic stream because they were all too stupid.

It is the same as above and in the civil Rights movement there were rides and the bus would get stopped whities would let the blacks go but they would beat the whites that was on the bus with the them in this case is t to s the same kind of in_group logic either you are us or not
If whities are capable of that kind of violence why not blacks

>t. 85 IQ Tyrone too stupid to see the irony.

Your nigger ape analogy makes no sense.

I like this. Cuckolds need to get beaten by both sides

kek

I didn't understand what you're trying to say, could you repeat it?

Sure but we're talking about people not culture, and people of all races are capable of assimilating together. There are a lot of black people in this country who are good citizens that deserve to be here. Just because there are a larger amount of horrible niggers, that doesn't make it okay to throw the good out with the bad.
Ah so you were just an autist who couldn't socialize. I was literally the only white boy in my graduating class and I made some lifelong friends from high school.

Abos are first resident in Australia.

You white should stay in Britain.

They're not though. There's observable evidence after evidence and study after study showing that diversity doesn't work too well and leads to conflict and disagreement.

It's not about hatred it's just about people naturally being tribal and enjoying the company of people who look and behave like them.

okay let me make it very very very simple

you look like us -> good
you don't look like us -> bad

doesn't matter what we stand for because this is nothing more than a show of group-identification (even if this movement is anti color as a group)

so the example was that this kind of color-group dynamic (whities beating up whites because they were in the civil rights rides, or blacks beating up because they were in police brutality marches) is the same kind of in-group "group above friends" type of deal

that whities as a group and darkies as a group is a stronger bond than any friends you can ever have

wow so hard wow much thinking and shit

i have an idea

deport all not-nices

Are you actually black or roleplaying as one?

why do you always ask this
you ask this yesterday too
you some kind of race fetishist?
i am neither

I wasn't on Sup Forums yesterday so I don't know what are you talking about.

irrelevant what you didn't do yesterday
why do i have to give up my anonymity for you

I'm just asking if you really are a black person.
I never saw a black person posting on Sup Forums before.

there were plenty, just not me
they tend to stay for from politics for fear of backlash

But there are still many cases where that absolutely isn't true. That's the only point I've been trying to get across. If even one egg in the carton is good while all the other eggs are bad, throwing out the whole carton is an injustice. If you seriously think that from a genetic and biological level black people can't be true friends with white people no matter the circumstance then you're naive or sheltered. I've had a black friend literally risk his life for me while going against other black people at the same time. I'm saying that if OP ever tried deporting that guy I would beat the fuck out of OP.

>Australia
>white

>want to deport non-whites
>have really nice brown friends from new zealand and australia

Then give up on having such stupid policies.

Alight lad, I'll just cut myself into a dozen pieces, put them into all the countries my family originates from, and force the pieces to learn those non-English languages.

"Australia" is a name created by Europeans, deriving from a Latin term. Australia as a nation was built initially on the backs of British/Irish convicts, and later by immigrants of all kinds. This land isn't even a nation if it were just aboriginals (they consisted of 300+ tribes that warred against one another and didn't allow each other to so much as enter another tribe's territory). Australia is not the same place as that and most of "aboriginals" are at least 50% European. Do you remove people of any non-abo ancestry? Then the population would be a few thousand at most, the remaining would die out because they exist on government money and assistance, all depend on the present nation. They're not their ancestors, this land isn't as it was. I know more about aboriginals than 95% of so-called "aboriginals", culturally I'm more aboriginal than 80%, despite no ancestry, being from the Outback and growing up in places where such culture still exists in some form.

>culturally I'm more aboriginal than 80%, despite no ancestry

lmao shut the fuck up