Alright Sup Forums lets get this cracking

Alright Sup Forums lets get this cracking.
I've managed to get a hold gmail-password, to this particular girl whom I'm certain has WINS on her Snapchat-memories, since she has a boyfriend who she send nudes to.

I've tried to loggin, but Gmail gives med the "We've notices something strange in this logging, please verify that you are you by opening you device" notification.

Ive got a hold on her Facebook too, if that helps.

If cracked I'll release the WINS, she's a really hot, blonde Swedish girl with double D's, ill accept any help I can get

How'd you get a hold of all her shit man that's OP

Social engineering user

have you tried that password with her account on snapchat

Can't help other than bumping this thread

I'm cheering for you user

Yes, I've tried that

idk pretend to be tech support

I've social engineered several other, ive got a hold of like 15 facebook acount, some snapchat and other mails, all through social engineering

Google "can't log into gmail without phone"

First link. It's easy.

Tried that too, I get all this security questions whom I try to respend, but in the end it says "cant verify its your account"

Also having this same problem. Need to get into their Snapchat for wins. Bump

Bump

bump

Bumpy bump bump

>LOGgin

Ill go to sleep now, I've tried the whole night, if i succed tomorow ill be back

Elaborate on social engineering OP?
You need to spoof your device so it shows uo as the same type and location as the one shes normally on

I often Social Engineer people at parties, and before the party itself I read up on my "victims".
I try to log in as them, getting a hold of the security questions and so on. Later att the party, I talk to the victim, and as the night goes on, I slip this security question into the topics we talk on, and voilá, I've got myself a facebook login

I've jailbraked my phone too, so i can record screen play. That makes it much easier.
I log out of my facebook, and say to the victim:
"I dont know why i cant login, i think mu facebook has problems, cant you try with you account to see if it mys phones fault or my accounts?"

9/10 they want to help, and as soon as they look away, i start the video recording (I got a shortcut), and voilá again, they just typed their password in for me to see later

bump for interest

if you log in on someone elses snapchat, are they notified? is there two factor?

No but it logs the other account out