Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z636P1l0Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=XDvMBPZ5Bik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tina fey is

one of these things don't belong with the other 3

and you all know which one

I wanna suck on schumer's tits

they are all funny (yes, even schumer to some extent)

>if I'm nice to them maybe they'll sleep with me

sneaky Hendricks in the background

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

I can't stop fapping to this picture

I just saw Whiskey Tango Doxtrot with Tina Fey and I thought it was pretty good

kudos to whoever edited the trailer of that movie, it makes the movie look like Hangover 1 level of hilarity

then when I saw the actual movie, it's like a drama with some humor sprinkled here and there

not saying i hated it, but definitely a bait and switch

Amy The Fat Pig Schumer should not be there.

oh yeah, totally...I thought the end was a curve ball, with her meeting the guy who got his legs blown off

How old is Tina Fey now?
In P&R she married a guy who was like half her age. It was a bit weird.

Oh I meant Amy Poehler sorry

> WOULD FUCK THAT

> Oh yeah give me that shit baby

> if i'm drunk why not

> OH FUGG WHO LET PEGGY THE PIG OUT ?

Why does it matter how she looks?

yes yes yes no

because she looks like miss piggy

>Fey
Funny smart and a good writer/producer. Not a SJW and a total MILF.
>Dreyfuss
Never really cared much for her onSeinfeld but she's good on Veep. Age is showing though.
>Poehler
Don't like her act. P&R seemed only to exist to make her the perfect, lovable woman.
>Schumer
Honestly I don't even know her except for some people on here mentioning her. She's a local US celeb and practically unknown outside your borders.

yeah the ones left of amy

3 in 4 women can be funny according to that picture.

Fey is one of the best comdy writers around, but the roles that she writes for herself aren't usually that good. 30Rock is kino and Kimmy Schmidt is good

Her and and the guy she marries are about the same age

desu senpai i'd fuck all of these women

same

>Getting roasted so toasty by a heckler that you have to threaten to have him thrown out by a security male so he can't hurt your feelings anymore
>Her fans thought it was genius to deal with a heckler by threatening to remove him
THE STATE OF SCHUMER

uh, yes? it's 2016

Tina Fey is funny and also i want to empty my balls in her.

BIG

JEWISH

Of course women CAN be funny. Though I think Christopher Hitchens' argument is still valid. The social pressure that exists that expects men to be funny in order to gain female approval will end up causing there to be a lot more funny men than women.

Being funny isn't going to get an ugly woman laid, but it does get an ugly guy laid, and until that fundamental dichotomy changes, there won't be a remotely equal distribution of funny people across genders.

Sometimes, but generally only if the script they're reading wasn't written by a woman, and even then half the time they fuck up the delivery

how can other """women""" even compete?

A lot of comedy requires you to be a little self deprecating, which women can't stand. Even when Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman go on about how they're such massive sluts, it always has an air of superiority about it rather than a pathetic feeling.

Schumer does not belong in that picture. Why is Hollywood pushing her everywhere? I saw and hated her stand up comedy years ago. I hated her tv show. No one cared about her. Then randomly one day her and her tv show (on like its fucking 3rd or 4th season) was suddenly everywhere on tv and the internet. She literally had to have sucked the right dick to randomly blow up one day to a feminist and "female comedic icon" after having been on tv for years with no one really caring.

Yes, funny and hot.

She's an icon among younger women, a demographic who have come to have a lot of saying power in recent times. She justifies a lot of the outrageous bullshit that they either do or mentally entertain, and they find it empowering.

Self-deprecation is a part of a lot of comedy, but not required. Nor do I think it's exclusive to men.

Tiny Fey is very self-deprecating. On the other end of the spectrum, Daniel Tosh and Anthony Jeselnik have made careers by using a comedic voice that paints them as arrogant jerks.

Tina Fey might be a liberal joo, but she is a great comedic writer and a very entertaining actress. She's been very successful. 30 Rock was a great show and you'd be lying if you say you can't appreciate the writing in "Mean Girls".

Aboslutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z636P1l0Hs

I think fey is funny because even though she's smoking hot she has that weird self conscious thing about her face scar so she still developed a sense of humour.

The younger they get, the less fuckable they are.

What do they mean by this?

Women can be naturally very funny in everyday situations, problem starts when they try to be funny on purpose. 99% of them cant do that for some reason.

>Self-deprecation is a part of a lot of comedy, but not required.
Well there's a definite lack of women in comedy, especially good female comedians. Whether or not being self deprecating is part of your routine is irrelevant I think, because you're likely to encounter a situation where it is required. Take Schumer for example, there was that whole twitter incident where someone called her a slut jokingly, and she publicly shamed them.

>Nor do I think it's exclusive to men.
Not biologically, but culturally I feel women don't tend towards that style of humor.

who is this thicc magician? I've seen this pic a million times

awful

JLD is
Courtney cox was great in her youth (never saw cougar town so can't comment, obviously she's a mess since the surgery)

Basically women can be very funny, but not normally outspoken female comedians. The best Female humour is generally subtle and witty, Not loud, absurd or controversial, which doesn't fit females well yet most female comedians try

Hellooooo reddit

if only there was some way to run the image through a database

like some kind of... google image reverse search

that'd be brilliant

Still better than Seth Meyers

because if people don't like someone they'll try to find physical flaws to justify it

>loud, absurd or controversial which doesn't fit females well yet most female comedians try

most american female comedians
in fact, most american comedians

Am I the only one who thinks most comedy actresses are ugly as sin?

if only you weren't retarded...that image has been posted and reposted all over the internet, reverse searching doesn't tell me the origin or what that girl's name is

What about the fat aussie chick? She keeps getting roles in movies.

>ugly as sin
really makes you think

I want to pound Tina doggystyle.

this has to be bait

no sir, you almost got me. i was almost going to post a screenshot of what the first two hits on google were

but you got me to reply so 7/10 bait

DUDE JEWS IN NEW YORK LMAO
SMOKE WEED
YAAAAASSS QUEEN

Yes I was going to mention that's a very American thing.

Her in NZ there's this very fat South African female comedian who I find funny and seems to becoming more and more popular here because she's so laid back, calm and casual. It doesn't feel like an act or forced like Americans (though we do have a fair share of hack comedians).

I often will watch an American sitcom and it feels like they are almost begging for a laugh. Nice guys, though a movie, was the most recent American thing I've seen that felt very natural in its deliver and humour

Elaine can. The rest can fuck off.

Yeah women can be funny. Tina and Amy are a prime example of that. Problem is, unlike Tina and Amy, most people can't be funny subtly.

About 95% of female comics are the XX chromosome version of Seth Rogan.

>LIKE DUDE WEED MY VAGINA LOL

the three women in the picture probably aren't but i bet the man in blue on the right is

the two on the left are

>amy
>subtle

kys

>reddit.com
>tumblr page of various images of girls reposted off the internet
>reddit.com
>bodybuilding.com

You're literally retarded

Because I get to choose to point it out or not.

No. You're fucking retarded. I don't have to justify why I don't like her based on her looks, her act justifies why I don't like her... She is not funny and is a complete waste of time and space. Her jokes are all garbage.

I don't like her so I choose to comment on her looks. Don't get it twisted you feminist little shit.

>Of course women CAN be funny. Though I think Christopher Hitchens' argument is still valid.
/thread

Sweet counter-argument brah.

brb killing myself lol

posting the GOAT

she's just reading a script. She's a sitcom actress.

Is that the ghostbusters cast?

1 of these 4 doesn't fit.

Can you spot which one?

>hurr durr I have nothing to say and look like a complete moron so I'll just post bait picture

Dumb fuck.

I fucking wish it was.

she's funny while doing it, nobody said we were talking exclusively comedians.

besides you could say the same thing about Poehler anyway

>redditor thinks reverse image searching actually gives you the origin of an image

Sure

still trying to bait

i know it's you

What bird is this?

>desperatedamagecontrol.jpg

>hey g-guise i-i posted the b-bait picture s-so I'm right p-pls

not really disagreeing with your opinion and she is fat as fuck but pointing that out while saying she should be in the same room as the other women kind of devalues your argument

>says goat
>posts bird

that is the thing a lot of people don't understand when they talk about "funny women". They will point out multiple ACTRESSES who perform comedy written by other people but rarely will they point out someone who is a female comedian that actually writes their own stuff. Hell even Tina Fey was great in 30 rock and wrote for it, BUT she had an entire team of writers who were mostly men. I'd like to see an actual funny stand up female comedian who wrote their entire set solo.

nah, you just look really stupid smugly telling someone to reverse image search like that's an effective tool. It's pretty obvious you're some reddit newfag desperately trying to prove he isn't wrong by posting 'le epic bait' image.

sounds like you want a label more specific than "funny women"

actresses performing comedy written by other people can still be funny

Women can be funny, they fail as comedians.

t. MGTOW

wtf for hollywood schumers ugly but for a normie shes not terrible.

ask yourself, if schumer wasn't famous for being a retard, and she wanted to to fuck you, would you? I would.

but in this case it gives the semen demon's name

Because it is bait, you stupid fuck.

the truth

the first few seasons of 7 days were some top notch nz comedy. It still has some good episodes every now and then.

The first result I got was for the girl's Facebook page. Her name is Zsu Zsu Starr and she's cosplaying as Zatanna.

Yes

That almost tops the Snowflake Regatta.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDvMBPZ5Bik

He's talking about Pohler not Schumer