Hi b. i hope you all are doing well, ill cut right to the chase here and get to my point...

hi b. i hope you all are doing well, ill cut right to the chase here and get to my point. Im a 21 yr old neet and am currently dying a very slow painful lonely death with a mother who is a complete psycho bitch and am thinking about just hitting the road and never looking back...... what do you guys think should i just try to hold out longer till the sun shines or leave and disappear?

Find ur soulmate get married have kids move out get a job live life until ur time is one up day cherish the moment think different chase ur dreams

Have you tried a stress ball?

I can see what your trying to do and appreciate it i really wish i could be optimistic like that and beleive in a such thing as a soul mate but i dont i feel like i will be a forever kissless virgin mgtow and have accepted that as my fate relationships all just seem hollow at this point

Enlist to get away lol.

I mean you could try a stress ball

Get a job and exercise maybe than your mom won't be psycho because she won't wish she had raised a better son. Fucking loser.

If you enjoy dick, join the military.

Walk away and don't look back, my dude.
Find a job elsewhere. Do something with your life as far from your mother as possible.
And probably buy a stees ball.

Leave you house it isnt safe

Suck it the fuck up. Get a job, move out, move on with your life.

listen tbh i have tried a stress ball and much more including lifting and nothing helps

Also if you never work, or arent healthy, or arent going outside how will you meet the man of your dreams faggot?

I have a friend with the same problem

If you leave the house take condoms. Try slip em on before you get raped. Its likely with someone of your description.

Are you working? Can you work? If you can get yourself a job, dont blow your money, put it away, live like you dont have any money for another year if you can, fuck youll save so much in just 6 months, then find yourself a place you want to live, another city, another state, somewhere affordable, apply for a job there. Once you get something make your move. You can have a better life but it wont be quick and being homeless is only going to be harder.
Alternatively if youre in good shape, look into the military, Airforce treats their ppl the best out of any branch, Navy is second. Look into them.

lolwhytsm?

Have a psycho mom as well. One thing that helped a lot on my case was try to look for literally any possibility of dialogue, even in ways that I wouldn't naturally behave. I don't mean being false, but really trying to go beyond behavioural patterns I was used to and explore different ways of achieving conversation.
Took a longass time but now things became much more manageable.
Don't know if it would be possible in your case, but thought it might be a helpful point of view. Maybe try it a bit.

>)
> you dont get it and prolly never will thats okay but just to further articulate being a wage cuck isnt really the anser pal

I think you guys are right theres really no point in trying to save a sinking ship just abond boat and start trying to swim for land am i rite?

Time to find u a lucky lady that can fuck your faggot ass and than throw money at u like the who're you are

I do get it. My mom is bat shit crazy. Gotta quit being a whiny lil bitch and grow up. She's not going to get any better.

Same age as you but in college. Just fucking move out. Get a full time job at some restaurant or retail or some shit. Work for yourself. ditch your psychopathic mother, you don't wanna stay for 5+ more years and in the end regret everything. I'm guessing you've been living with parents your whole life? So have I but I'm not moving out cause I'm in college and they pay for all my shit, I can bear with them. If I couldn't I'd definitely find an apartment or some shit.

Back to the topic. Move the fuck out. Move in with 2-3 other people your age and split the cost. DO ANYTHING but stay in that house. And get a fucking job too you degenerate. No one will feed you shit when you're older.

Don't fucking disappear like a teenage girl you retard. Be aggressive and tell her you're finding an apartment or some shit. You sound like a fucking pussy. Go outside and see everyone is working their ass off being something yet here you are sounding like a fucking teenage girl. You can drink, smoke, you can be yourself and decide what to do. You're not bound by anything at this age retard.

>b-but muh victimhood

nah no thanks buddy women are gross id rather be mgtow and fap to 2d women tbh

Thats rught il find you a lady to fuck while i sit there getting cucked

Leave abuse, start rooting for SKT, and when you're stable somewhere else, SEEK THERAPY. That shit will leave you messed up for a long time, but it can be healed.

>look into section 8 housing
>look into foodstamps
>CUT ALL CONTACT WITH MOTHER

i can see your point but still man im not even that whiny man i just got some serious problems that most people should never have to go through that i dont even want to go into depths here but yeah

>high school drop out
>cant get a job
>poor

yeah okay ill just keep on filling out wagie applications

like i said i am neet and really dont want to get a job id rather an hero or be a hobo

I guess its worth a shot but easier said than done

thanks user for the encouragement I know i could really use a good therapist and i will definitley look into as mentioned before I can feel the warmth from the glorious day when i can be free from the abuse

Kill her

u know what you just triggered me man fuck you and fuck your college you normie bitch

Head to the nearest city, find some cool ppl, crash at thier place, sell drugs. Youll be fine

never did I say I liked college. It fucking sucks. Don't be mad at me, be mad at this fucking shitty culture that tells every kid "you must go to college or you won't amount to anything"

Times chance, can't live in the past and think people will hire others without a diploma.

Can't call me a normie piece of shit if I tell um to move out. Anons fucked, his mental health will degrade if he lives with his mother. 21 years is still young... finding a job will be hard as fuck, yes, but working at a piss poor job is better than living with a psychopath.

your right my mental health is on eliot rodger level right now infact if i get dubs i will an hero roll

re roll

If its that bad, you should leave. Go far away and escape things. Take in nature on the road and live life for a bit.