No Scott Speedman

>no Scott Speedman
>no India Eisley
>charisma blackhole Theo James
>female director
>half the trailer is footage from the previous films
>release date pushed from October to January
Is anyone optimistic about Underworld Blood Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtbM_W9iNjg
twitter.com/KateBeckinsale/status/758187455757422592
sendspace.com/file/ml94j7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just watch the 1st film again

the main selling point of the franchise is beckinsale's ass in latex

and while 40y/o beckinsale ass is still good, it's no match for 25 y/o beckinsale ass

Almost 15 years have passed since first movie...

>kill off every good character they introduce in the movie they introduce them in
>kill off any potential for the storyline to evolve
>and now they want to milk it
What the fuck, nigger?
And this is coming from a huge fan of the series.
I still like to pretend the fourth one didn't happen, the giant werewolf was just... JUST.

All that lore just tossed asside...

>no lucian
>no more marcus
>based viktor

Even all the movies wasted building up to god tier hybrids went nowhere. Fuck just bring micheal back to kill both warring factions and end this shit already.

a>Len Wiseman confirmed that a sixth installment in the Underworld franchise is in development with Kate Beckinsale once again reprising her role as Selene.

JUST

I'm still fucking pissed about how they dealt with William and Markus.
Tony Curran is an uderrated actor too.
Markus spends most of the film being a huge dick, but then, when he gets to William, you see he really, genuinely just cares for his bro.
Also, that makeup/prosthetic was GOAT.

I wish they would have made 4 a sequel to Rise of the Lycans to bring things full circle with the original film. Wiseman said Bill Nighy was disappointed that he couldn't be in Awakening, so he'd have been on board. Having a Selene/Viktor/Lucian/Kraven prequel would have made for a much better film than the empty sequel we got.

>January
confirmed for trash
whats the last good movie that came out in january

So I've only seen the first one and a bit of the second (I think). Which ones are worth watching an what order? I got confused since they seem to jump around the time line, based on the trailers I've seen

Chronological order is 3,1,2,4. Skip 4, it's shit.

>every amazing plot point gets thrown away in the bin

i wont watch it, unless it gets off from her daughter growing into a hot ass vamp like her finding her own place in the world and just retcon lucian to have fucked another vamp for an enemy

But would it be better to still watch them 1,2,3,4?

Will her daughter be in it ?

>no color
>no quips
>misogyny (kate beck in latex)
It'll get scorched by critichs

If you've already seen the first film I'd say watch them in chronological order. The only benefit to watching them in release order is it preserves the twist with Lucian in the first film.

As long as Kate Beckinsale is in latex then yes, I'm optimistic.

>Is anyone optimistic about Underworld Blood Wars?
Superhot Kate Beckinsale in leather suit. Yes I am.

The power ranking is pretty much the same as the chronological order, though I am tied between 3 and 1, because the aesthetics are different but equally as enjoyable.

That would be India Eisley. She's not in it. The trailer shows footage of her from the last film and implies she's dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=FtbM_W9iNjg

Rewatched the first one two days ago. It's a mixed bag in a few ways, but it works and it's still good. It nails some things no other vampire movies and that makes it quintessential vampire kino.
Second movie is a great followup plot wise and it keeps the standard even if has less going on.
Third is outright great.

Fourth one is terrible, but it has a few ass shots, so give it a try if you want more Kate. After the fourth, I'm willing to give this one a try. It can't be worse. Maybe they strike up a good storyline. It's not like anyone expected first three to be good.

I want to be, but the last one was just awful ;_;

Did you watch the theatrical cut or extended? Extended is far superior. Everything makes much more sense.

You know a movie is terrible when not even Charles Dance can save it.
JUST
U
S
T

>hurr muh dik
>retcon Lucian
Top pleb.

Yeah, I watched extended at 3 AM. Underworld is supposed to be watched in dead silence of the night.
Based directors show no sunshine and hate the color yellow. No bright colors and no yellow ever. This is art.

directed by her husband

it's a weird kind of cuckold fetish

"yes, grab my wife's ass, harder, not like that...okay do over, back to one"

>25
but she was like 30

He was the only new character that wasn't terrible, and I credit that to his acting talent, not the character he was written. The villains were completely forgettable.

Sweet lord

She is fuckin stunning

Not at all surprising if you know who her mother is.

>like sands through the hourglass..

I honestly think the sex scene from the second movie was a soft trigger for my foot fetish. Watching it back it's strange, you can't even really see her foot because it's so shadowed.

That body though, built for sex.

Rhona Mitra > Kate Beckinsale

Will this be last movie?

This.

This is why the series has gone to shit. Sony thinks people only care about Kate. Forget about the meticulously thought out lore and wonderfully written/acted supporting characters that made these movies great, we'll just make sure to show Kate's ass a bunch. Major characters like Michael are just written out because we can't risk anyone upstaging her.

The series was always shit. You sound like a woman.

i would say 1,2,3

it gives lucian's arc more depth if you see the backstory last imo

Pleb

This, it was always hot garbage but watchable because of Kate ass, and also some supporting ass and tits.

Beyond that this franchise has no redeeming value. It's not even bad-fun like Resident Evil movies because it tries to be so serious but comes off like a joke.

lmao at your life

Jesus

Mother & Daughter scene when?

>>female director
So, there goes all the tight booty shots?
not worth the fucking torrent now.

THICC

This.
Selene was literally just a vehicle moving us from one scene to the next, sure she looked nice and had a backstory and everything, but she was just there.
The other characters like Lucian and Viktor are what made the series.
All these 'muh tight leather ass' people are plebs of the highest order.
Sonya was far more charismatic and attractive.

This was some great casting. Makes Selene reminding Viktor of Sonia very believable. Len mentioned that they're sitting on an edit of the first film which replaces the flashbacks with shots from Rise of the Lycans. I'd like to see that get released someday.

For such a cool concept of werewolves fighting vampires and a stunning chick in latex, they sure made a lot of fucking boring shitty movies that barely made sense.

Third one was the best, Mitra and Sheen were great in that.

>no India Eisley

the only good thing about high school was when they made us watch this movie

Really americans?

For what purpose?

english class
romeo & juliet

>those sweet titties hanging out in almost every scene she's in

The first three make perfect sense. The continuity is really tight between them.

Am i the only one who actually liked the franchise's lore?

Also what the fuck were they thinking? How about stop milking Selen's storyline as the already did that with 4? I mean seriously, theres a whole lot of interesting plotlines they left

>movie is not about William, Markus and their dad
>its not about an old timey war film about them fighting mongololians and losing
>its not about how William decided to use Lycanthrophy to beat the mongolians and drive them off their land
>its not about Markus deciding to use his Vampirism to try and control William and his rabid werewolf army
>its not about how Markus was completely overwhelemd for being an inexperienced spoiled ass and has to ask help from a dying Mongolian named Viktor for strategy
>its not about the first few strongest vampire versus and army of the strongest but mindless werewolves
>its not about how their Dad is supposed to be the strongest being that ever existed that he was the only one capable of stopping the feud of his sons

I mean it sounds liek Dracula Untold but you have to give me credit that its better than whatever theo james is on

Yes your the only one.

He's not, the lore is brilliant.

Can anyone confirm if Markus had the wings before he became a hybrid?

Go back to your capeshit threads. And go back to English class while "you're" at it.

He didnt as you can see from flashbacks in Underworld 2

The only hybrids we saw were

>Vampire-Lycan-Human Hybrd = Markus
>Lycan-Vampire-human Hybrid = Michael
>Lycan-Vampire-Human-human Hybrd = Sadako
>Werewolf-Vampire Hybrid = not yet

would have been crazy to see william turn into a hybrid

>Original Underworld and Rise of the Lycans show Lycans to be mostly good people and the vampires to be mostly bad
>Lycans are the villains in Awakening
>Lycans are the villains again in Blood Wars

Hopefully get some good fappable webms though. I may even fap to Kate Beckinsale in her underworld costume later on.

it was shit since the first movie

Holy shit muh dick, post more

Clone them. The Lycans have been experimenting, the humans must have been doing it too, so there's your deus ex machina, plus with the blood memory thing it'd still be the exact same dudes. Viktor would be so fucking pissed kek.
>mfw I just saved the Underworld franchise
I'll take that cheque now, Len.

>you'll never see viktor go full elite and get triggered by plebs like that "noble" faggot in rise of lycans
>or his face when he knew his own daughter had lycan cum in her belly
>burn his own daughter

series ended when davy jones wasn't shown anymore

They wouldn't even have to clone Lucian. It's been a while since I saw it so I don't remember the exact details, but his death was more ambiguous in the extended cut. And while you see his body in Evolution, that's mere hours after his "death". Michael's hybrid body was seemingly dead for a good while before bouncing back, so if Lucian had managed to successfully become a hybrid the same could apply to him.

What really?

In my Gothic lit class we had to watch Twilight lmao

>Davy Jones dead
>Aro dead

what else does this movie offer again?

Will kate beckinsale be in skin tight leather? Yes? Then yeah im optimistic about it

>Professional teachers

Someone PLEASE post more webms and pictures of Kate Beckinsale in latex/leather

Literally if we brought up an example from anything (I remember bringing up the UV/Silver bullets from Underworld) the teacher went right back to talking about Twilight

I was mad lol

>no India Eisley
Well, that killed any interest I may have had.

I am p sure it is latex and not leather

>Gothic literature class

>course is centered around a love story about vampires and werewolves

You're my man

He had the Corvinus strain in its active state, desu that alone makes him powerful enough.

Please tell me there's more

Don't immortals get stronger as they age like in Legacy of Kain?
Maybe it was a new mutation, because I don't see how werewolf DNA would give him bat wings.
Also, they are still there when he's in human form when he kills Tanis.

>tfw there will be no more Raze's superior beast black cock after 1

Actually it's "wet-look" spandex, you can tell because the seams are stitched and not glued.

Fuck off, cuck. He died like a bitch when facing Viktor.

>...these are the days of our lives.

(haven't watched that show since the 90's)

It was on her twitter.

It's "so are"

twitter.com/KateBeckinsale/status/758187455757422592
Shiiiet, how do I save videos off twitter?

Netflix has the Rise of the Lycans scenes edited into the flashbacks. Doesn't appear to be available on Blu-Ray yet. Probably will whenever they re-release the film.

I got you pal, I use Video downloadhelper with Mozilla, here's a webm and the original

sendspace.com/file/ml94j7

Cheers man!

She was underage during the filming. Its literally CP

>jigglejigglejiggle

>tfw she's sexier with that dancing than girls our age

I don't know what kind of magic bullshit she had done to her to still look that good.