Is he retarded?

Is he retarded?

Are you?

Well, he doesn't shitpost on Sup Forums, so he's got a leg up on you there friend

Trumpfags are retarded for believing his lies and flip flopping blindly, he's just playing them like the useful idiots they are.

Trumpfags think any poll which doesn't make him look good is fabricated, but the polls that make him look good are 100% legit.

It's a mass severe case of delusion and selection bias.

To be fair, the 70% poll was back in March and the MSM has been using it since then.

He's an alpha. Of course women hate him.
>But secretly want to roughly taken by Trump.

Woman here and I'm a Trump supporter. So is my mother. There are a lot of us.

Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

>And they can and will secretly vote for him.

Oh shit maga

>MSM poll is fact and not on par with a 4 year olds opinion

does he understand how averages work. The people at your rally represent a small number of the total population

i get that its a meme, le overlord trump and whatever, but the dude is actually a fuckin retard. I believe he is a good businessman but the way he expresses himself shows a frequent lack of intelligence overall.

1/2 as in 50% faggot

A

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>he doesn't understand the strategy
It's really fucking simple leaf. He's pushing the narrative that the media is untrustworthy (which is true but besides the point), and that he's fighting against them. Everyone roots for the underdog.

>AFL!

He's using a female supporter's tweet that effectively says he's not hated by women.

It's manipulation/persuasion.

1) Not him saying it
2) Interacting with supporters
3) Shows a woman supporting him and distrusting the media

Most of the people dead-set against trump will stay that way. Huge swathes of people are potential voters though, this is just one way of countering a narrative (regardless of whether it's true).

>As a side note you need to remember that it isn't just about getting votes for himself, but preventing Hillary from getting them. He's trying to combat the subliminal message that women are going to (and supposed to) vote for her; some might not be able to bring themselves to vote for him, but he might be able to convince them NOT to vote for her.

He's quoting you illiterate fucking homo

LEAFY LEAFY LEAFY LEAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rallies are not random samples, but they may still be somewhat representative (but probably not). That guy was presenting his opinion mostly. I don't see what's so retarded about this retweet.