Hey Sup Forums, What are yall drinking tonight?

Hey Sup Forums, What are yall drinking tonight?
General alcohol thread

Been working on this 15 pack, got about 10 left. Just wish I had someone to talk to.

Stone Ruination 2X IPA

Nice user, Enjoying you're friday night?
I'm enjoying some tasty Old style pilsner myself

Let's chat user, i feel the same way (why i made this thread) What's on you're mind bro? Me i am just listening to music and working on a 15 case aswell got about 5 or so left

Laphraoig 10 here, reasonably within budget for a college student who doesn't get paid a whole while lot.

*Whole whole lot

I hear ya man, Although i have never heard of it!

Laphroaig is pretty tasty. I drink it when i have money.

I'm mostly a gin and scotch drinker, but tonight its bulleit bourbon

15 pack?

I can enjoy Bombay sapphire on occasion, But i almost solely drink beer. I live in southern bc in a hick town, So we all drink beer here haha. Pretty much our staple

You should give it a try sometime! Really good introduction to peaty Islay Single Malts and won't run you as much as a bottle of Lagavulin or Ardbeg.

I always have a bottle of Bulleitc I love high rye mashbill when it comes to bourbon. Belle Meade bourbon was my most recent purchase, I believe their blend is made using bourbons with 30% rye vs 27% for Bulleit. Though I know Belle Meade's is purchased from MGP until their first casks are ready. Still damn good.

Cheap Canadian whiskey and diet 7Up

I can drink any other bourbon neat, but the high rye bourbon i need a little ice with. I enjoy it of course, but it has a different character than others.

Hope you're enjoying it, user!

I know what you mean, especially with that spiciness rye brings to the bourbon.

Where the American Single Malts at??? Anyone have any Westland?

Chivas Regal 12 years.

Bombay is nice but expensive. New Amsterdam is my reg. 12 bucks for 750ml is good on my budget.

ive got some of this i drink on occasion. silky smooth.