Do you like short girls?

Do you like short girls?

I like the bubble butt on the one standing sideways in the back. holy shit

No, I'm gay.

What a moranick question, original poster

is that ASR?

I do like a short girl. She's 5'2 (actually 5'1 and 3/4). Love of my life.

it's not so much that she's short as it is those other bitches are tall af

No. I don't want my children to be short.

You could say that, OP. Pic related.

Ummm. I'd be cool with a tall girl if she was skinny. But holy shit I don't wanna date an ogre who sits on my lap and brakes my legs.

yes, but the girl in your pic is a fucking midget.

>brakes

Straight macrophile here, jesus christ is that the average micro collage?

I'm over 6' and love the ones that are under 5'

Sons mother was 4 ft 6 21 years old 75ish lbs before pregnancy. 36dd tits. Oddest fuck in the world. Legit had to flip her to back sometimes cause hitting it from the back I felt pedo

Not any more than I like tall girls.

What are you, gay?

This. Ideal mate size is 5'6-5'8

I'll pump and dump girls shorter than that but only that

I am 5 ft 5 sons mother is 4 ft 6 Son is 14 and 5 ft 6.

Short girls are hotter but my dick is too big for them. College GF was 5-4 would bleed every time we fucked. Every time. would take her like 3-4 days to heal up enough to fuck again.

My current girl is 5-9, vag is a bit bigger so she just gets sore and we'll rotate holes so it works out better. And if she has a problem I will just use a quiet vibe on her at like 4 am so she wakes up dripping and doesn't care, wants to get fucked

Ansolutely, a short, cute girl is something I'd give my life for.

Sure do

Only if by being shorter, that would also make her tighter. Otherwise I won't cause she looks like a little girl to me.

Well, I have a small dick so I don't have to worry about. But I also can't get any girls in the first place, so I dunno.

That college GF should just put a small dildo in her cunt and keep it their all day. That would fix the problem.

Get some of this, go 1-1.5 ml a week + weights hard and all your girl problems will be solved

I gotta stop using voice to text TBH. Some words just don't get right.. Like saying twill. It writes 12.

i love short girls the most. like 4'9"-5'2".
show us pics of the mother

go to bed you little new faggot and dream of nigger cocks like you always do

they're so cute and easy to just grab and dominate

B R E H
R
E
H

ANAL pls!!

How do get? Small dick here.

tiny girls are the best

I need names nig nog!

yeah, but not when they are mostly asian. i want a tiny pale skin huge tits redhead girl

fair enuf

you mean a leprechaun?

As fucktoys. Not for breeding. Don't want a manlet son.

>grandparents have one tall kid and one short kid
>guess which genetics I got

THANKS GRANDMA. FUCK.

i mean a short as fuck girl who is anatomically proportionate. pots of gold have nothing to do with it.

"It was all banter" - Osama Bin Laden 8

IDK man. I'd date a girl for a pot of gold.

the point im trying to make is that if she was short, pale, redhead, wide hips, thick thighs, and huge tits- i wouldn't need a pot of gold.

yes

I love them soooo much!

The fuck are you talkin about Broseph Gordon Levitt?

they're the best

This must be Berzerkeley.

Yes! My gf is 1,49m while I'm 1,90m. Sex is just so much more fun when you can completely dominate the other partner to the degree that they are like a toy.

.Onion is a start. Getting better abs is the only way to improve your dick size, this will make you harder, hang better, lose fat, gain muscle so more ppl will want to fuck you. Just watch the estrogen, will fuxk with your head so monitor dosing. More isn't always better or more, more might just be bitch tits

I love them when they bouncing on my cock.

i cant tell if she's 19 or 91

0/10. go to bed virginfag

Sauce on girl

the one thing i dont like is if they are too short and cant kiss them when fucking

I like them but I would rather shoot my babies into a tall girl

My favorite thing with a short girl is that they are usually light enough to lift to face level and eat out. One of the best things ever is to have my girl up in the air moaning as I lap way at her.

Yeah, guys like small girls. Makes their dick look bigger.

my dream is to fuck a dwarf