Saudi Happening #5

SUMMARY SO FAR:
>U.S. Senate unanimously passes bill allowing the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for involvement in the attacks.
>White House has already threatened to veto; Senate override imminent.
>NYTimes releases classified memos detailing Saudi involvement.
>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

TWITTER LINKS:
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732618109882933252
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732624861051400192
twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=Saudi Arabia&src=tyah (REAL-TIME UPDATES)

NEWS ARTICLES:
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
newsweek.com/september-11-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-bill-passes-460916
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280188-aide-difficult-to-imagine-obama-signing-saudi-9-11-bill
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/17/senate-approves-sept-11-legislation-despite-saudi-threats.html
cbsnews.com/news/senate-passes-bill-allowing-911-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/after-41-years-saudi-arabia-s-treasuries-holdings-are-unveiled
moodys.com/research/Moodys-concludes-review-on-three-Saudi-GRIs--PR_348978
newsmax.com/US/Bolton-Cats-Roundtable-911-report/2016/04/24/id/725489/

Is the executive branch always the fucking worst?

Justice!

>inb4 the Canadian Muslim plays damage control for the Saudis

Remember, you can hate Jews AND Muslims. Don't fall for Islamic deception.

If anyone else is confused as to why an anonymous forum that's supposed to be filled with bigots, racists, and neonazis of all stripes is defending Israel so hard, the answer is shilling.

90% of the posts in this thread were created by professional posters to generate a 'false consensus' to sway the opinion of 10K lurkers. The same principle (false consensus) is how the Jews and elites who run society control Facebook.

This thread is not Sup Forums - everyone on Sup Forums KNOWS that the Israeli and Jewish involvement in middle eastern politics, american conservatism, and 9/11 cannot be understated.

Study the 'pro-Israel' posts in this thread to understand how the elite controls the narrative. This thread is the best example of nation-state level involvement in online discourse.

The Jew fears the samurai, and evidently, they fear smart young white men on the internet, too.

> inb4 all the Muslims in Canada flock to this thread to shill

time to do some long calls on oil and make some cash thanks the govment for once was not shit

If you sue the guilty, they win.

You seriously have nothing better to do other than shill for Islam?

Jesus Christ. You must be getting paid.

Time to remind everyone where Hillary CUNTon stands on this issue.

Glad to see the Senate standing up for America for once. Not that it's out of patriotism, I'm sure they have some other motive.

When Trump is President, will he destroy the House of Saud once and for all?

It's happening, I'm telling you boys the next big war will be US/UK/Russia vs. Saudi Arabia and Islamic friends.

just ask them to post a timestamp,

Fun fact: if anyone attempts to wipe saudi arabia off the map, it is the duty of all muslims to defend it. Saudi Arabia, unlike the cuck papal state, uses islam as a means to achieve their political goals. The Ottomons master this, and now Saudi arabia and Iran have taken up the game.

The Saudis were a front for the Jews.
Give it time, it's still a step in the right direction.

LOOK OUT SAUDI
THERES A WHITE BOAT
HEADED UP THE RIVER

Trump was the first won to say that he would tell us the truth about 9/11 if he was elected and always hited that it was Saudi Arabia.

Jews were involved but so were Muslims. You are both filth.

Hate Jews and Muslims, but remember who really rules you, and who (((posters in this thread))) won't allow you to criticize.

They're going to try to trick you into blind rage so that you forget all about nationalism, ethnocentrism, and nonintervention.

Beware this thread. It's going to get filled with professional posters who don't want you to figure out that Saudi Arabia is going to be Iraq 2.0 Millenial Edition.

Shia states wont help
turkey wont help
those are the only states with any actual military power to be of worth

>It's the duty of all Muslims to defend it

Good. At least the myth of the moderate Muslim will die off.

So statesides for everyone on their hit-list?

Fucking Muslims in Canada

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh silence goyim, only saudi arabia did 911, not bush

>All Muslims to defend Saudi Arabia

You mean like how they rallied with each other against the US? Against RUSSIA? Oh that's right, they don't give a fuck unless it directly affects themselves.

How are you going to profit from oil? Saudi wealth remains in saudi arabia. Internationally, the courts who issued the verdict have no authority over other jurisdiction. This just means that Saudi arabia needs to keep their holdings outside of the USA, which is what any sane person already does due to taxes.

USA gonna get cucked by this. I'm getting ready for low low oil prices as punishment.

I honestly think Canada has paid shills that are supposed to defend Islam.

Don't forget...I testified in private, and not under oath about 9/11.

you're late, also where's that selfie you shitskin

>jews trick the Goyim into suing Iran for 9/11

>Low oil prices

Oil prices have been laughably low for a while now, user.

Why would the white house threaten to veto justice? What kind of ass backwards shit is this? They are openly, publicly defending murderous terrorists. What the fuck?

>Muslim shills from Canada already here
Fuck off you unwanted animals

#NotAllCanadians are rats

Burn them all US, I'm with you.

SA has refineries in the US don't they?

Holy fuck!can it be? A Canadian who is not shilling for Islam? What is this madness?

Muslims think this final gotcha-gimme will end well for them

they alraady cuck us like before theres noting to cuck us now by lowing it but OPIC making it go up they will try to cuck us that way plus i also do calls over summer gas always goes up also fbi have 80k doc so when they try to pull this shit we are going to cuck them so

> cuck cuck cuck
everone getting cuck

its clearly there prime... whatever the fuck? Scape goating again as everything burns around him.

Just go hide while you can, its safer that way little Leaf.

Because unlike what Sup Forums says regarding jews, they are pretty much tied with the Saudis for control of our government.

The Bush's were so in bed with them that they enabled 9/11 and used it as an excuse to remove Saudi Arabia's main enemy at the time, Iraq, and they wanted to go after Iran too.

Obama is part of the same club.

if everyone is cucked no one is

Iran hates the Saudis and is Shia. We should just let them destroy the Saudis. Also Russia is on Iran's side.

Just in case anyone was wondering, this country is fucked. Canadians are stuck in bluepill land and we're going to hang onto our fantasies until long after we're already off the cliff.

Our only hope is literally annexation. You'd have to go to Belgium or Sweden to find weaker politicians than here.

She also praised Margaret Sanger. Seems odd how the Blacks vote for her.

But Obama hates Israel and has been sucking Iran's dick. So that makes no sense.

Does JIDF pay well?

Lol @ when other countries sue us in return!

And let Iran control Iraq and SA oil?

> let's just let our two largest geopolitical enemies take over one of the most important regions of the world

*sigh*

Can the call of duty kids please go to bedm

Those inbred asses wouldn't care if someone raped their sister if it made them money.

> t. (((the cuck-right)))

Iran won't help. Regional hegemony in the ME is between Iran/Saudi arabia. Turkey won't help but that doesn't matter because political authority via religious authority is

But stateside means you are stuck in america. America never grew by staying in america. American prosperity (especially for the lower classes) has always depend on economic trade internationally. This just means that America's foot print will be limited/western foot print. This is the thesis of samuel p huntington. The argument for how religious authority is used and manipulated by political masters is complex and involves historical insight. The retarded version is to think how King Henry created his own church to do as he please.

They are selfish people. If islam doesn't support ISIS or al qaeda, they would do something. Muslims aren't apathetic or lazy. For fuck sakes, they themselves organized outside the apparatus of the state to fight against the soviets and to fight against america.

>t. le autist

I fucking hope we get on Based Putin's side.

Obama hates everyone of the Abrahamic faith

I'm also not a shill. But I'm Russian so that might be a reason as well

>*sigh*

Can Reddit please go back?

>Can Reddit please go back?
Yeah but is he wrong?

What would suing Saudi Arabia accomplish? The Saudi princes will just be giving out pocket change if they lost the suit. It wouldn't even phase them with all the money they have.

>If Islam doesn't support ISIS or Al Qaeda they would do something
>Muslims aren't Apathetic or lazy

Nigger what? I won't lie though, This some grade A fucking bait.

But Israel is the most threatened country by a fallout between the United States and Saudi Arabia. Especially since Saudis will probably be taking Egypt with them in any realignment.

Read the NYT documents.
We should bomb them, not sue them.

Well we don't control it now. We have to kiss the asses of a bunch of inbred morons whose only worth is they were living in tents above oil other people found.

That's not an argument. You faggots wanting to let our two largest enemies take over mass amounts of land and resources because memes say so, is fucking autistic.

Too many little kids on this board who don't know shit.

Oh and before anyone accuses me of being shill. I hope all Muslims will go extinct along with Jews

The god of the desert has three faces

if global warming keeps up the way it is, he will have four

with the way things are going Saudis cant afford to get caught up in costly shit and people WILL sue for ludicrous amounts of money

Bro, you seem mad.

yep, saudi arabia did that to punish american fracking industries and what they consider unfair oil production.

your grammar and spelling is horrific.

Already happening user.

American blood split in Iraq was done for Iran's benefit. Iran fought Iraq because they though they could have easily replaced the state ran by a minority sunni population who incestually had to promote fellow sunni so power doesn't get spread out with a populist shia state. America did it for them. Iran has more influence in Iraq and Syria then the US. Iran is also closer to Russia (russia and iran love each other) foreign policy wise.

doesn't matter, if you stick "o.O" or some shit in your post you're a faggot and everyone should ignore it

They shouldn't be enemies. We made them enemies while we have friends like the Saudis who fund killing our civilians.

Bro, you seem like you are being paid to defend Islam.

I'm not supporting Iran, I would like to ease tensions with Russia.

Quit being a Cold War fossil.

For what? They are proven to be terrorists.

I guess my main point was that if the Saudi's used this to radicalize "moderates," there would be a substantial amount already over here. Which would lead to incidents like that "draw Mohammad" event in Texas.

Correction, Russia shouldn't be an enemy. Iran is a perfect enemy as they are an Islamic nation and Islam is the anti-christ religion therefore all Islamic nations need to be wiped out.

Yes, it would be great if the US and Russia could take over the world. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet so as of now, Russia is still a geopolitical enemy.

indeed drinking does that

but its okay i dont need to wake up ealy till friday so i can get drunk and shitpost on pol

Mecca should be nuked.

You're own government is failing you. They won't let you take action against terrorist who killed your own people? What kind of government is that? Trudeau may be an incompetent goof,but at least he doesn't sleep with the enemies of his people.

Who cares?

If someone is on the fence between civilization and barbarism, we're better off getting rid of them.

See

>not actively pushing for a nation's destruction is sucking it's dick

You guys are collectively going to make the same mistake conservatives did with Iraq.

You'll invade the wrong country (it's actually Israel and certain Americans who are responsible), bankrupt the US completely, create another refugee crisis that bankrupts Europe, and set the nationalist movement back by a century.

Israel did all the heavy lifting on 9/11. Saudi Arabia helped, sure, but Israel did most of it. The Jews are terrified that they'll be exposed by a shitlord in the Trump administration, and are trying to tie Saudi Arabia to 9/11 pre emptively.

The Jews are scared shitless about this, which is why they're going so hard with this psy-op.

Don't trust the media's war drums. Don't even trust Trump on this - this is bigger than the election. The Jews want us in Saudi Arabia, and then in Iran, and both will be a disaster. They'll try to drum up support for this on Sup Forums and other alt-right forums. They want us to be the lackeys and sacrificial lambs for this. They want to drag the nationalist movements into an unpopular, failing war against the enemies of Israel.

You don't ease tensions with geopolitical friends.

>american working class thinks putin is your friend

Are you stupid?

They can't collect. The sums will be un-collectable and in suing the state, it will destroy any influence America might hope to have in the ME. The plan with afghanistan and iraq was to create two democracies where american influence can exist and they were hoping to prop the jordianian king as a secular sunni force. The danger of America not having sway in regions of the world is huge for the common american. I am not talking just about terror and non-state actors blowing shit up. America can defend herself in her own state.

iran is shia which is heavily influence by Persian culture and faith its not an arab shit hole

>Why would the white house threaten to veto justice? What kind of ass backwards shit is this? They are openly, publicly defending murderous terrorists. What the fuck?

There is another possibility to analyze, user. If it passes, and the white house doesn't veto the fuck out of it, it would set a legal precedent that could make other countries liable to being sued.
For one this could expose countries that are currently allied with the United States, for example. Or part of the United States sphere of influence, thus harming diplomatic relationships. Not to mention, if this becomes part of the normal rule of law, and a country can get sued for their involvement in actions that caused the death of civilians.. Well, the USA has had a significant amount of those. I'd guess the white house doesn't want it to come back to bite it right in the ass.

Are you purposely saying retarded shit just for (you)s?

This fampai israel is the epicenter for all the bs.

>What would suing Saudi Arabia accomplish? The Saudi princes will just be giving out pocket change if they lost the suit. It wouldn't even phase them with all the money they have.
Its shilling. The true benefit of the bill is to release the 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 report. Its buried under the litigation by families trope.

This

So you are sucking the dick of an Islamic nation? Good job, faggot.

WE. WONT. INVADE. SAUDI.ARABIA.
WE. WILL. LET. THEM. DESTROY. THEMSELVE.

I think the hope is that suing Saudi Arabia causes them to turn over evidence incriminating the Israelis

>the coverup was real
>we went to iraq and afghanistan instead
>everything is fucked
i want off this ride Sup Forums

What is with all the doom? Nothing has even happened yet. Noone has been sued and no war is going on.

>Saudi Arabia helped, sure, but Israel did most of it.
citation needed
sunni islam is the biggest threat to us and taking out their sponsor finally is just

> Implying Saudi Arabia wouldn't have already released that information

Your post really didn't have much to respond to.

What's the point in proper geopolitical discussions right now anyway? MIDF has been shitting up and derailing these threads.

and I should add this is the reason jews are afraid enough to shill a Sup Forums thread