What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

freesound.org/people/Goup_1/sounds/176487/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk, I have an ultimate sense of perfect pitch.

how do you test your ears ability to discern different pitches? normie hear so go easy classical fags.

I can tell notes apart just fine. I really don't need to know their names to enjoy them.

hear a pitch while looking at what it is then hear it in a song and try to discern it, it's like studying anything else m8

wtf senpai. im gonna need u to simplify this.

Listen to a note, any note; if you can tell which note it is, you have perfect pitch

>hear sound
>read note
freesound.org/people/Goup_1/sounds/176487/
that's A4

Perfect pitch is more like an curse than blessing desu. Without it you get to learn a deeper meaning and relation between different notes, chords and you understand better. That is if you study things.

What good is it for me to be able to know that this note is a3 but not understand how that particular note acts. Also have fun at traffic jams!

how am i meant to know of a song that definitely makes use of this note though? i mostly listen to ambient/drone :/

Relative pitch is most important anyways

Fucking perfect pitch faggots and their dicksuckers can go right the fuck to hell, I am absolutely sick of you autistic savant little KEKS acting like you're somehow better musicians just because you pick out fucking notes a little easier than others, any goddamned musician worth his shit can pick out FUCKING notes thanks to relative pitch but NO PERFECT PITCH THOUGHHHH, "OH LOOK AT ME, HAHAHA THAT'S A B FLAT RIGHT THERE HAHA ISN'T THAT COOL?? HEY EVERYONE DID I MENTION I HAVE PERFECT PITCH?????"

"OH THAT'S SO AWESOME HAHAHA HERE LET ME PLAY KEYS ON THE PIANO AND YOU TELL WHAT THEY ARE XD"

"YEAH HAHAHA I KNOW ALL THOSE NOTES ISN'T THAT INTERESTING???"

"THAT'S SO COOL PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK
"HEY EVERYBODY COME OVER HERE LET'S SUCK ON THIS GUY'S COCK HE HAS PERFECT PITCH"

"PERFECT PITCH??? OH MY GOD THAT'S SO COOL!!!"
"LET'S ALL SUCK HIS COCK RIGHT NOW WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW HE HAS PERFECT PITCH FOR THE NEXT FUCKING HOUR"
"YEAH LET'S DO THAT RIGHT NOW"

FUCK OFF I HEAR THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT EVERY GODDAMNED WEEK AND WE GET IT IT'S NEAT, SO COOL, GOOD FOR YOU, GO DO YOUR STUPID FUCKING PARLOR TRICK AND GET SOME MORE FUCKING ATTENTION, THEN GO FUCKING SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD AND TELL ME WHAT NOTE THE FUCKING SHELL MAKES WHEN IT HITS THE GROUND

lol why are you so mad about perfect pitch did someone call your music out of tune or something

You don't even need ears to like that shit. just feel the vibrations.

The fucking retards I go to school with circlejerk about perfect pitch at least twice a week, it has become such a FUCKING trigger over the past year don't fucking test me you fag little bitch

dude do you not know what a C is supposed to sound like
duuuuude how can you not tell what note that is

Why does it bother you so much if it's not a big deal? Having perfect pitch is really a curse more than a blessing! I know because I have it :)

>tfw no perfect pitch

That's BASIC KNOWLEDGE that you don't fucking need perfect pitch to know, I know B flat and C and from there I can know any fucking note, you're not fucking special and on the higher end of music you won't be able to bank on "lol muh perfect pitch though" to get respect

Same reason fucking grimes bothers me on this board or anything else like that, it's never the thing itself so much as its insipid fans. If perfect pitch was just perfect pitch it wouldn't be an issue, but when you're in an environment where people are fellating it CONSTANTLY for a long fucking time you learn to hate it

had perfect pitch my entire life

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a really good and useful thing to have

Now THIS is what I browse Sup Forums for. Couldn't you have a decent sense of pitch anyways if you tested yourself for a few hours?

>listening to a thing and liking it = having perfect pitch