So Sup Forums, how long will Hillary be able to last in the first debate until she chokes?

So Sup Forums, how long will Hillary be able to last in the first debate until she chokes?

she won't do one. it would be less damaging for Trump to call her a coward than for her to get General Sherman'd on national TV

>Women have always been the primary victims of war

Trump 2016

>hillary clinton will have a stroke onstage

> "so trump, you have backtracked on nearly all of your policies. Do you have anything set in stone?"

> "b-build a wall"

>" how so?"

> "IDGAF I'm just pandering to the alt-right"

He proceeds to drop in the polls as everyone realizes that he really has no idea how to run a country compared to Hillary

She's fucked tbqh. Trump is clean as a whistle and hillary is not. You're going to see some shit pulled from the deepest depths to whittle away at hair man's reputation, but it will all look desperately pathetic.

dumb frogposter

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Said an increasingly nervous leaf for the 15th time this year

>imblying anyone could pander as hard as hillary "I keep hot sauce in my bag" clinton

that's not how those debates work you fucking leaf

>Bill Clinton will have a stroke under his desk

FUCKING.

LEAF.

She won't attend the first debate. As an excuse, she'll point out how awfully Trump treats women, and say that she's skipping the debate as an act of rightful protest. Then she'll pretend to be the bigger woman while releasing more attack ads about him.

Screenshot this post.

Holy shit

>Paying people to do this shit and they write things like this

Literally why we shouldn't outsource to pajeet anymore

I feel like Trump smells better than Hillary

Grover Cleveland raped and impregnated a woman, then used his connections to force her into an insane asylum for the rest of her life

Thomas Jefferson raped and impregnated a slave of his

Christ knows what all JFK did, probably murdered Marilyn Monroe

Bill Clinton getting a blowjob from an intern probably doesn't even crack the top 50 fucked up things a President has done with a woman

Also Trump is ten kinds of fucked if he thinks attacking Bill Clinton is a smart avenue of attack, it makes no sense, the man is not running for President, if anything it humanizes Hillary

Source that Jefferson raped his slave? Never heard that one before. Was it rape or was it """""""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""?

>thinking people know or care about that
If he can successfully paint Hillary as anti-women, then her womyn card loses a lot of potency.

Hillary stated that if she was elected she would leave Bill in charge of the economy, that's why he's involved.

checked

Hillary claims to be a champion of women, but she is married to a man who is known to treat them poorly.

She is a hypocrite. But she can't denounce Bill as she still needs his coattails

>...of woman...
The leading Republican candidate everyone.

agreed

>implying shillary also isn't a flip-flopping cunt

Incredible

A
FUCKING
LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>last debate is at UNLV
>tickets aren't available yet
what are the chances alumni can get tickets?

It will be hard to watch. Like a wildebeest being stalked and eaten alive by a lion. There will be the moment of fear in the hildebeest as the lion's jaws clamp around her throat, as she is dragged to the ground knowing she will never rise again. And then the pathetic bellow as the lion eats her alive.

>So Sup Forums, how long will Hillary be able to last in the first debate until she cries?

ftfy she's gonna pull the ultimate woman card and it will blow up in her face

>it makes no sense

well to some it's about abuse of power and the clinton scandal fatigue

is this real?
holy shit

>Trump 2016
Sick Pantara m90.
Austin Tx user approves

I wish he would attack HER discriminatory policies against men, not based bill

yeah but it was just the lighting