Asian women are the greatest women in the world. Prove me wrong

Asian women are the greatest women in the world. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Black women are the greatest in the world faggot.

>Well mannered
>Exemplary cultural values
>Great sex
>Loyal
>Make for amazing partners
>Hot as fuck

Asian women are the greatest, without a doubt. Thank god Asian men are so shit, otherwise they wouldn't scramble over us :^)

Even the ladyboys are god tier

>women
>greatest in the world

wtf is wrong with you people?

this is too ludicrous to just be bait

Only if we're talking mass.

Butthurt small dick whitebois detected.

They are single handedly destroying the value of a degree at my university.
They need to be eradicated.

How so? I thought Asians were smart.

>Great censored sex

you mean

No. Asians are studious.
When they come to an Australian university, cant speak read or write English, or speak publicly at all, they bring down the average of graduates produced by the university.
They pay up front because they cant apply for a HELP debt, and so are great business for the university.
Its disgusting.
They even usurp Post Grad positions.

butthurt af

This is pretty much true even in the US and I'm Asian myself. Everyone hates the foreign Asian kids.

Blame the jews and globalisation buddy. Over population is about to become the worlds biggest problem, react accordingly.

>Great sex
confirmed never had sex with asian women
it really depends which country they are from. Thailand is great, china is good too, but Japan... dont get me started on most japanese chicks...

It's nice how money can buy everything

When even Asian trannys are hotter than your own women you know your race is shit lol

they are greedy as fuck
no ass no titts mostly
just tight lil pussys
that's it!

White woman are superior

How many Asian American girls do you see lacking ass and tits? It's because the asian diet is different but it doesn't mean they can't have it.

>no ass no tits
>white women are better
>white women
>ass
>tits

Kek whatever you say user

white woken are ugly as fuck. They have manly ass features and shit personalities.

They're dead inside. They have no true feelings of empathy. They are mongrels, as are all asians. Do not trust them.

Asian women are always smiling autistically with their buck teefs. Well, at least they don't have resting bitch faces like white women.

asian women are okay, but you won't have physically superior children

check out this gook
unsee
ziburemo