My gf behaved weirdly recently. I found out she lied about hanging out with an old male friend this past week...

My gf behaved weirdly recently. I found out she lied about hanging out with an old male friend this past week. When I confronted her about it, she immediately admitted that she lied because she thought I would get jealous and be insecure.

Which, I guess can be understandable except I have never kept her from hanging out with male friends or have gotten jealous. So obviously this is all rubbing me the wrong way.

When I first began to get suspicious that something's up, I went through her texts and saw her venting our relationship problems to this guy. She doesn't know I saw those texts. I asked her point blank after I confronted her about the lying if she also talked to him about our relationship problems, she lied and said no. I gave her multiple opportunities to come clean about anything, she kept insisting there was nothing else.

It kinda sounds to me like the start of a classic trickle truth. Tell me I'm wrong.

>asks /b for advice
>relationship advice of all types
why haven't you an heroed you worthless fucking faggot?

If you're telling the truth, get rid of her.

I had a very similar situation before only to find out the worst conclusion so be careful OP.

yes

This. ASAP.

DO NOT EXPLAIN just do it. Save time.

Sounds like its about to end. That guy is giving her the attention she wants and she doesnt feel like she getting thaf certain attention from you. I say dump her or try to fix the issue. Depending on the guy kick his ass for trying or let it go if he genuinely wanted to just help her out but I can almost garuntee hes not doing that

lying so much isnt a good basis for a relation.. i mean could you ever trust her again? I know i wouldn't. And in the end you'll only be second guessing her every move.

Again not a healthy basis, just confront her and end it. There are enough fish in the sea.

If you ever have to "go through someone's texts" the relationship has been a lie for awhile

yeah dood she's up to something prolly boning that guy on the side you should just break up with her and be done with it

if you can't see all the red flags OP then you're a cuck

Same bullshit happened to me OP I moved across the country for her than later found out she was fucking this other guy in one of her classes

I noticed she was acting off and not very intimate and things felt weird than looked thru her texts and never really found anything except text messages between her and this guy and she was using tons of emojis and stuff which wasn't like her but figured I would say anything cause I would look insecure... fucking bitch was fucking him I miss the fuck out of her but hate her guns so long story short drop that bitch OP no reason for her to venture out to another man and talk about issues in yalls relationship

regardless of anything else, she betrayed your trust, she broke your trust, and if you can't trust someone, the relationship isn't gonna work

your methods aren't perfectly healthy either (snooping and entrapment, really, not the worst but not to be encouraged) but regardless, you have lost your trust in her and that's hard to build back, and often not necessarily a good idea to even bother with. This is true regardless of if she even did anything with the guy, whether she actually did or not doesn't really matter at this point.

Keep it moving. Better ones out there than her.

Exactly this.
When you feel like you need to go through her texts, it's over.

Bitches just like the idea of falling in love so when they get out of the head over heals faze they look for something NEW she's fucking this dude and you need to drop her it will be tough but you'll get thru that shit if she lies to you once it will happen again

fuck outta there bro. she's a bitch and she's getting ready to monkey branch. "getting jealous" is no excuse for her to not ask you if it's okay for her to go see her male friend you didn't know she was talking to. she's a cunt and you're a cuck if you don't dump her ass.

Don't waste your time with this thot and leave op

Rent a wood chipper and help her clean up the yard

You dont seem wrong op. I feel it coming as well, even did my own research about the subject since you brought it up. Trust your instinct.

>tfw we all know OP won't do it until he gets hurt and then joins the drinking threads

Cheers OP

Nah, I've been on/off thinking about breaking up with her for a while and this just solidified that. Ain't no way I can ever believe a word she says even if she turns around and remains 100% honest from now on.