Let's face it

Let's face it

Americans aren't capable of intelligent conversation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment
youtube.com/watch?v=t6jWwtn3Zo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least we're intellegent enough not to bite at youre shitty bait.

Sage'd.

The fact that I mistyped "your" in that post is too much irony for me to handle right now.

Sage'd again.

Americans are nothing but Europeans if you don't count the dark-skinned, dirty natives that were driven out by manifest destiny

by ancestry we are the same as Europe

Yeah, but culturally you're retarded.
I can think of like 5 Americans that were actually fun to talk to through Kik/SC, the remaining were pretty much a chore to get through.

As opposed to what? Hiding under a table singing Oasis songs while rampaging sand nigs stab, rape, or drive trucks through your cities? That you allowed in.

If americans are less capable of clever talk it is because of the bullshit show they watch 24/7 on TV. But do not worry, the same weapon to make the people stupid makes its way to Europe...

The left represents no one on Sup Forums.

If you're on this site, you're a fucking tard. Get over yourself.

>Stayed a valid point with no personal attacks
>Responded with personal attack upon entire culture
You invalidated your entire argument in less than 6 posts. Well done.

At least we got rights and we ain't stupid enough to have sandniggers doing stupid shit. Also at least here we have sandniggers owning most of our quickshops and not blowing shit up all the time cause were actually doing shit to stop that boom boom from going off.

If you don't pass your messege to another person in a obstruct manner, how else will they get mad? Let that sink in.

Their country stopped being cultural europeans after ww2. After that they embraced their own ethical death spiral.

Nothing more agravating than having some ignorant american claim to a certain ethinicity or nationality when they clearly are not.

Kek

Blow it out your ass

You've been talking to the wrong Americans

Especially the republican ones

Most Americans hate intelligence. They spend as much times as they can getting as dumb as possible.

Oh no! Sky Goat eat sun!

All four of my grandparents came over from Ireland. That makes me Irish. Genetically and culturally (just because you’re born in one country doesn’t mean that is your culture).

>by ancestry we are the same as Europe
so we re african?

well meme'd friend, you sure got him! *le fedora tip*

So did Americans just forget about 911?

>We got the oil now boys, it never happened anymore, stupid dumb sand nigs in Europe, let's build a wall hurr durr.

First of all, you didn't "stayed' a valid point. The puritans, religious zealots, criminals, lowlifes and adventurers who fucked off to the America aren't the best representation of Europe. Then there is all the differences that happened/evolved on their own.

And that was just my observation friendo. Not my problem if 95% of Americans I talked to were like that.

Blow it out your ass.

>Americans hate intelligence
>2nd highest rate of college graduates by country
>First was Canada (America Light)
You what now?

Says the cuckopean

Look upon it. Look upon its glory and weep, ye unwashed horde, ye lesser thans, ye untermensch! All of the universe has led to this, the most glorious achievement to ever grace the material realm. For in the cosmos there exists not so great an achievement as the burger. "But oh mighty American" you mutter, "Why is the burger great?" Well listen my child. All of history has led to this food, nay, not merely a food; The APOTHEOSIS of life itself! For when the first cell began to respirate it was for the burger. When the underwater beasts of the Cambrian sea tore each other apart based on pure instinct it was for the burger. When the first vertebrae crawled upon the land the burger was his foresight. These buns made from wheat; descended from that grown in the very fields defended by Sparta at the hot gate. This beef derived from the sacred Aurox given to mankind as wealth from the gods, These vegetables grown in the ground tread by pioneers and conquistadors, and for what? The holy burger! Why did man worship fire? For he knew that it would one day bring him the ultimate reward of a flamebroiled patty. Why did Sun tzu invent the art of war? Why did Caesar cross the Rubicon? Why did Christ die? Why did Odeacer sack Rome? Why did Ghenghis ride across Asia? The achievements of all the scientists, all the mathemeticians, have led to one divine purpose; The creation of the burger. It is the pinnacle of all foods. The perfect ratio of carbohydrates, protein and fat. The most delicious food imaginable. All will bend the knee to America, and All will sing praises of the burger!

I disagree.

Read the first 6 points and they're all false, couldn't be bothered to continue lol

does it really though? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment

Don't you have somewhere to be, either being blown up, ran over, or raped? Because muh diversity, amirite? Gotta love Europe.

who you calin pinhead

isn't this entire argument an ad hominem?

>using Wikipedia as a valid source

>college =/= intelligent

>college may correlate with intelligence

remove all the gender studies, university studies, integrated studies, and other dumb lib-shit wanna-be degrees pandered to the masses to extort them with student loans.

Sup Forumstard here. My estimation is USA flag posters are 15% genius and 85% retards who believe they are just as smart as the 15%. No middle ground.

The wall has nothing to do with oil dipshit.

And nah I, as an American, didn't cause 9/11 to happen, it was the shitty security we had back then and stupid idiots making stupid decisions on this security shit.

>using nothing as valid source

>intelligent conversation
>Sup Forums
b& from Sup Forums again, were we?

European
>Arite I get why ya tink dat but ye see, 'ere's where yer fookin wrong

American
>Alright, shut the fuck up and let me finish okay?

that's the liberals you're debating with most likely. if it was real life they would probably just pepper spray you and shout gibberish

>thinks Sup Forumslacks are intelligent
some say he was a double agent

I never said the wall was linked to oil, and I never said you caused 911, this is exactly why everybody thinks you're dumb.

When you're powerful, you don't need to argue with words.
>You argue with nukes and kinetic bombardments

Depends on what you put on the left. If you think liberalism is left, then there are loads of lefties here.

If Europeans are so smart, how come they don't live in the USA? Checkmate.

I think reddit is more your speed.

You've got no room to criticize anyone's intelligence with generalizations like that.

You must do that for all countries then as well. Also factor in population and economic status. What about countries where education is government funded? Semantics.

blimey me cocks covad in lit'l girl shit, m8. betta wosh it wit lit'l boi blud.

Explain to me the various subject manner you have talked about with Americans on a page that doesn't frequent shitposts to see if you actually have a valid argument in this case.

Brother jukebox, sister wine.
Mother freedom, father of time.
Since she left me by myself,
You're the only family I've got left.

I go down to that same old cafe,
Where I try to wash my troubles away.
I'm still down, and I'm still all alone,
But it beats staying home all night long.

I go home and I climb that old stairway.
And I tell myself: "Tomorrow's a new day."
But I know I'll just go down again,
And spend my time with my new next-of-kin.

>It's not our fault it's the stupid idiots stupid decisions made with security

What nationality were those idiots?

>USA Today
>247 Wallstreet
>Collegeboard.org
Try again

Nah. You were the only one, as of right now at least, thats called me stupid. I bet you are just as stupid as me. Nothing to do with me being a American. It all comes down to culture. At least American culture is more passionate unlike you people being open to a culture thats got your entire continet in a freaken threat thats easy to fix.

American in the pic too skinny, european in pic too fat

>If we act as retarded as EUfags allegedly act, that makes us sophisticated
>What is stooping to their level
Don't make memes again.

No American says blow it out your ass.

Hang yourself.

Blow it out your ass

Well if you like to use the
>Americans are based off the Europeans
Then it was the Europeans for originally being rebels.
Psh, too bad you lads aren't rebels anymore to fight for your own rights.

Your photo just makes Americans look cool.

Then do it for all countries. Take all populations into account. Factor in economic status.

The degree shave off for the American's will be significantly more than any other country. Enough so that it reflects how pompous and undermined their education system is.

My original point still stands:
>college =/= intelligent

>college may correlate with intelligence

Stooping to their level to play their games, no harm is done and some good old fashioned stress relief through arguments. America the best!

B2B WW champs. Haters gonna hate. Have fun getting hit by a lorry.

>9/11 was nearly 20 years ago

I've got ballsballsballsba-ba-ba-lls of steelsteelst-st-st-steel-eel-ee-ee-ll.

I've got balls of steel. #maga

agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=t6jWwtn3Zo8

>You were the only one, as of right now, that's called me stupid.

This should be, "You are the only person who's called me stupid."

Don't lie.

>I bet you are just as stupid as me.

I'll put £100 on it.

>Nothing to do with me being an American.

What doesn't? You betting I'm as stupid as you?

>It all comes down to culture

Yeah, fuck education mate, culture is where it's at.

>At least American culture is more passionate unlike you people being open to a culture thats got your entire continet in a freaken threat thats easy to fix.

Thinking Europe is a continet. Not using apostrophes, oh and by the way, it's not our fault it's stupid decisions made by stupid idiots on immigration.

Blow it out your ass

I never used Americans are based off Europeans, different guy, I personally disowned any ties with you a long time ago

I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

And I'm aaall outta gum.

You're insufferable, kys

>>Initiates conversation.
>>Makes blanket-statement about American's.
>>INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION LOLOLOLOL

Hey bro hold back, your hurting me already with your grammer nazi powers.

I don't give a shit. Sad when thats the main thing you attack me with.

Also btw, your on the internet, internet was made by an American.

>oh but what about that education shit?

Many success stories of Americans dropping out of school to create companies of their own.

Thats the great thing about here, you don't have to follow anyones order, and if thats the case like the police and shit, we got our rights that have been in power since we were still called Europeans.

Glad that the Europeans didn't want to be Europeans anymore back when they rebelled against the system.

Blow it out your ass.

/thread

>intellegent
IQ over 9 000.

i like how he makes two subtle contradictions about US war policy and economics while proclaiming to be right about it.
>hindsight 20/20, ergo i knew it all along

>Implying every European is British

>Implying every European is a submissive cuck, globalist or a liberal

How is Europe not a continent?

There is something to learn from Trump, but instead of building a wall, we are going to break a fucking bridge, and retake our ancient wall.
The Germans and Swedes are fucked, we will deal with their lands after they collapse and need someone to rule them, for now we need to focus on keeping the Muslims and other non-natives in the capital to ship them off to Canada.
#MDKGA

what an absolute nightmare that would be. FUCK

WE ALL WUZ KANGZ

> 2017
> tv

It's you're, and you can't even fucking greentext, I mean Jesus Christ dude I literally typed it for you, all you had to do was copy paste it but you fucking failed that too.

Oh wow thanks I didn't know I was on the internet or that it was made by an American, I'm sure you use things made in China by Chinese people if that's any fucking relevance to anything whatsoever.

I could go on, but I'm gunna go play videogames instead, against an AI that's probably smarter than you.

He actually doesn't know how Europe isn't a continent lol

Finally. Thank God you changed my view on Europeans. I guess not all euros are left leaning.

Ha. Funny thing is there are no actual rules on how to mlg greentext. I also dont have to copy and paste your stuff.

Looking at what you said. You just assume I use all pure chinese products. I fucken hate using chinese products, i stick with American made products.

But I digress, most of us here use lots of chinese made products, But as long as you understand that the products are made there for a reason, hell even I can understand why manufacturing products there is so popular.

And your stupid to think any AI is smarter than a human. AI knows shit because it was being programmed by humans to learn a specifc ability. Unlike the AI though, us humans are the ones that can program ourselves to learn abilities and skills to thrive.

this is a terrible way to convey information

that why it belongs to the US

> ship them off to Canada

Get fucked, kraut. We're full. Even Trudeau is starting to admit our refugee policy sucks and we should get rid of them. Ship them off to some muslim nation where they'll fit in. Alternatively send them to Madagascar.

>And your stupid to think any AI is smarter than a human.
i mean it can have a lot of facts and shit stored up but i guess you mean learning ability
>AI knows shit because it was being programmed by humans to learn a specifc ability
there are actually some pretty groundbreaking ai being developed to truly try and learn
>Unlike the AI though, us humans are the ones that can program ourselves to learn abilities and skills to thrive.
program ourselves?

btw im not the guy you were arguing with

Too late cuck, those rapefugees are now a large minority at worst, and hold a lot of influence in the political landscape. Furthermore, they will contribute to, and further their goals via unsustainable birthrates.

Your country lost its way and now suffers.