Body traits are inhedetary, yes?

Body traits are inhedetary, yes?

So could one for example create a line of massive titty cows by procreating only with massively titted sluts, and then breeding with the following generation of big titted women etc until big tits are basically a guaranteed trait of your offspring?

If that works, why would anyone ever want to have children with small-titted women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeYPHCJ1B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have top tier chicks who want to ruin their genes forever by racemixing with low niggers and your concern is tit size.

>inhedetary
You mean hereditary...

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeYPHCJ1B8

You need to give incentive for the majority of the population not to have children with small-titted women, not just a sexual preference, but a sure-fire means to guarantee that it will never happen.

that's nice anyone have more of that kind of stuff?

Because some people like small tits

Flat chests are a status symbol

Even if your plan did succeed, the ideals of beauty are constantly shifting - especially when we're looking ahead thousands of generations. As unbelievable as it may be, small-tits may then become the ideal as it's a rare sight amongst the massive titted women.

Why in God's fuck would I ever want to give the world a daughter with big tits

That is my biggest nightmare, I'd have to threaten and or kill so many dudes in her high school... way too much work

>one of them is evolving

Don't worry, your genes will die with you.

>inhedetary
wtf am i reading

it's herbedidervy, you uligitirate ruterb.

'Hereditary' is the world you're looking for.

Some bodily traits are due to your environment, e.g. you could be genetically predisposed to asthma but you could also get asthma if your environment is cold/damp/musty when you are young.

Yes, you can breed a species to have a specific trait. An example would be plants - we try to grow a number of different foods to be as productive as possible.

The same could work for humans over a large number of generations. The term for it is 'artificial selection'.

This is how blue eyes spread everywhere, because they are seen as being very attractive.

"It was all banter" - Osama Bin Laden 6

"inhedetary" just stick to watching your youtube vids for all your "smart" needs you stupid piece of shit.

more like he'll fuck his own daughter then get fucked by Jamal in prison

>why would anyone ever want to have children with small-titted women?
because i want a nimble tigress as companion and not a sluggish cow

7/10 I chuckled

excuse me, i think he meant Benedictcumberbatchy.

You are just describing how genes work.

>low niggers
HighNigger here and I even think it is bullshit that they prefer our less advanced phenotypes rather than the well educated and punctual speaking brethren.

Well, for one thing, OP, I would like to point out that higher IQ men trend towards a preference for smaller breasts. So, there's that.

And second, why in God's green fuck would I want to deal with some multi-generational bullshit for an overexaggerated body part?

Anyone smart enough to breed genetic traits would be too smart to fall for your beeg tiddy garbage.

I care more about her hip to waist ratio, and how large/firm that ass is. Obbsesion with tits is a teenage thing, probably a sign that you wanna fucked your mom.
Hips to waist > complection > ass > facial aesthetics > tits > personality.

your offspring will be massively titted boys anyway

Humans take too long to come of breeding age. By the time you are 3rd or 4th generation in, which would be required for bread traits to start becoming common, you'd be over 50 if you started at 1 year old.