Is Dragon Ball worth a watch? DBZ ruled

is Dragon Ball worth a watch? DBZ ruled

When the fuck was the last time anything dragon Ball relevant stop living in the past

Dragon ball was way better in my opinion.

no

I watched Dragonball and liked it pretty well, then moved onto DBZ and couldn't make it through. The pacing was too slow, and while DBZ was just about fighting and training, Dragonball was more about adventure.

Yes it is, Took me some time to get into it. But once i got into it was worth it.

No

you can download DBZ without the not very interesting aka only for fans filler episodes which makes the series almost 80 episodes shorter

much more absorbing and exciting than Dragonball that way

The original Dragon Ball is god tier classic anime.

DB is far better

ofcourse it is

You will get some good laughs at master roshi being a legitimate paedphile. Also the fights are actually really good, you see the origins of goku etc

dragonball is worth watching for two reasons:

1: Bulma's ass

2: you watch the whole thing and get into the spirit of it..then about 2/3rds of the way through the Red Ribbon army arc, BANG, there is is - the fucking Penguin Village episode. shit was like an acid flashback. flying superintelligent baby? talking poo? WHAT THE FUCK?

DBZ is kind of slow. you might like Dragon Ball Z Abridged, which is faster and funnier.

You managed to watch dragon ball yet didn't even watch the freiza saga? What the fuck, l wish l could watch that again for the first time.

My first trips this whole year... l went through a dry streak

l'm feelin lucky look at that doubles

Yes. Also checked.

Oh my

No.
Now fuck off

Better than DBZ in my opinion. Focuses more on martial arts and comedy.

This.

Also, I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this and called called underage, but GT was, objectively speaking, actually better than Z.

Z was repetitive and dull, stakes were too world-wide to matter, and everything went on long enough and should have ended with the Frieza saga. Whereas GT brought the adventure back that Z looked over, calling back what was fun in the original, as well as putting the characters in much more vulnerable positions.

GT's first part was annoying because Pan and Giru
i did like GT, but not that first season. The later, super 17, whatever dragons, super fusion gogeta thing, cool.
Z, if you read it, is very fun and fast paced

Z>dragon ball >gt>super

I'd suggest watching Kai cause it has no filler

Dragonball had actual adventure/martial arts, the fights and overall story were much better

Shut your fucking mouth. It's DB>DBZ>DBS>>>>>>>GT. GT is fucking trash tier it's not even real

Holy crap GT was TERRIBLE. There's a reason they ignore it in Super, it was done without Toriyama's involvement and was just all around terrible. Regular Dragonball was super awesome, and I miss the light hearted action it had most of the time.

If I remember correctly Toriyama said he was a "fan" of GT. Only recently would he recant that so to reboot the series because he was becoming rapidly irrelevant.

Besides, what are your reasons behind calling GT terrible? Toriyama's lack of involvement is hardly a reason.

I already gave my reasons in
Care to rebuke?

>Penguin Village
That episode was a crossover with Dr. Slump, a comedy series written by the same dude. Dragon Ball Super also did an episode featuring characters from that series.

It's worth watching because Goku is a sexy little fucker

Here's the answer that actually makes sense. People saying it is or isn't, using DBZ as comparison aren't getting the point.

If you like DBZ, Dragon ball is a completely different pace and story type, so you may not like it. Stakes are small, fights are often goofy, and there's much more humor.

Fuck you everyone reading this