I'm going out on a first date today with a really cute girl and she wants to get coffee with me...

I'm going out on a first date today with a really cute girl and she wants to get coffee with me. I'm kinda nervous about it to be honest, like I don't know what to talk about or how to attract her to me more. Can anyone help a brother out?

you cant make a girl like you, but if she wants to get coffee, as long as you dont say something retarded you cant fuck this up. Ask her about her current/previous jobs, interests, clubs, etc and just make conversation

Make sure you subtly imply how large your penis is over and over. That is what women are most attracted to after all

I think I'm good in asking questions but what if she asks me something personal like what I'm looking for in a person? I always fuck up those questions..

How do I "subtly imply" I have a nice dick?

Tell her about the jews.

masturbate before the date, so you aren't thinking about sex the whole time. Make eye contact and pay attention to her body language.

i guess answer those questions honestly to the best of your ability, when in doubt vaguely describe her. also that other guy is trolling you, do NOT mention your dick in any way shape and/or form. that would be retarded

Just see it it hanging out man and you expect questions like that if you want everything to just be cool and chilled. Don't be creepy awkward and just make her feel special and tell her what she wants to hear. Just act confident even if your not and it wilp tet you most of the way there. She wants to get to know you as a person so don't expect this will go any were and play hard to get at first.

And try not to come off as retarded as I did writing that.

don't talk about yourself unless she asks you. let her talk, work out what she wants to talk about (probably herself) and then talk about that.

if she doesn't say anything, then she's probably a reptilian alien. give her a few minutes and then try to tear off her fake skin face.

Women like to talk about themselves, just smile and when she starts talking and act like you want to know about her and listen because shes going to quiz yours ass about it later. laugh when she laughs but not too long and look at her eyes and not her tits! look at her tits like you look at the sun. just a fast look when shes not looking. Second pay for everything on this coffee date. Try to steer the convo to movies she likes and then at the end when she tells you about a movie she wants to see just say "we should go see that movie" but not right away....wait till near the end of the coffee date so you dont look like your dying to see her again.

Pretend you care about her emotions
Pretend you care about her work, or school, or hobbies
Pretend you care about the movies, music, and books that she likes
Pretend you care about her creative expression
Pretend you care about whatever X celebrity did last week

Give her the D

Alternatively, actually care about those things.
Alwyas give her the D though

is there anything in body language I should be looking for?

kek I hope she's human

You autistic fag! Stop coming to /b for advice. The only advice you're going to find here is how to fuck this thing up.
Girls on first dates don't give a fuck about your dick. Unless you are confident and can pull this off (which let's be honest, you're not, otherwise you wouldn't be here), you're going to end up like an autistic fag "hurr durr I have a nice dick. Wanna see it? No? Why? It's really nice".
That being said, avoid polarising subjects like the plague, unless you're on the same side.
Now it's not a great time to argue Hillary vs Trump, atheists vs christians etc.
Talk about general things, if you want to go personal, you can tell her funny stories (do not confuse funny with retarded) from your past.
And for the love of God, don't tell her that you spend your time on /b. If that doesn't scream desperation, I don't know what does!

I bet you both want some coffee

if she plays with her hair while talking to you shes into you. If she crosses her arms while talking to you then shes not

Cool. Don't look at her tits, listen and laugh at her jokes. That's cool with the movie idea, I think I'll try that :)

kek'd

Something you'll want to do: part of the way through, if you feel she'll be comfortable with it, is sit next to her rather than across from her (lots of coffee shops have lounge areas with couches). It gives off the feeling of being on their side, literally, and is especially effective if she's talking about simething emotional.

>kek I hope she's human

if i were you, i'd be hoping she isn't. humans are stupid, if you haven't noticed yet.

Cool. What about my body language? Should I be aware of anything I'm doing? I don't want to seem beta af. I'm also planning on ordering an espresso so it seems like I'm badass. I don't know. yay, nay?

This is the stupidest idea ever! How the fuck can see her body language if she next too you? you'll just make her uncomfortable. This will put her on the defensive fast. Fuck this guy!

This! If she laughs at random things that you say, even those that are not that funny, you're on the right track.
Be on the look out for random touches. If she touches you without a good reason, she likes you.

One additional thing that you can try is influencing her body language. Start by mirroring her stance (for instance arms crossed) and as time goes by, start moving into a more relaxed stance. Unless you are doing something wrong, she should change her stance to match yours.
You should have ideally already tried this before, in order to have a slight idea about what you're doing, but it isn't a high risk move.
Worst case scenario is that you fail and it looks like you changed from one stance to another, not something that is unheard of.

Best of luck user and do post back results!
(don't post pics of here, unless you want the virgins here to find her on facebook and ruin your life)

I'd get black coffee, makes you seem manly, but if you cant drink black coffee without cringing, i wouldnt.

Do not order an espresso, you'll come off as a hipster want a be. Let her order first and whatever she orders just say "you read my mind" and order the same. this puts you on level ground as it will be the first thing you have in common

>I'm also planning on ordering an espresso so it seems like I'm badass.

if you want to pretend to be a badass, you have to go all the way. call her "baby", or "hey, bitch", wear sunglasses, talk about yourself constantly, ridicule her opinions and then demand a blowjob.

note: this never works.

Agree with this user. If you sit next to her, she may feel cornered. Good luck getting something out of that situation!

I can do it with sugar, so maybe.

Sweet, someone who actually knows some psychology. I'll try this out subtly for sure, and see if it helps me out in any way. Thanks!

Level ground sounds like the best way to go. I'm usually good with a fresh brewed coffee either way.

kek, I hope I don't come off like that. I actually like this girl.

Yeah I'm in agreement too... thanks for the help!

Do not order an espresso! Espresso has nothing to do with manliness, it's about how you like your coffee.
An espresso is at most 3 sips, so unless you plan on sitting there for half an hour with an empty cup in front of you, that's not a great idea.
Also, if you've never had it black before, chances are you're going to grimace like a bitch.
Take regular coffee.
You may also want to stay away from double spice triple caramel pumpkin oreo latte or whatever the fuck hipsters are drinking these days.

Also after she gets to the coffee shop take note if shes wearing perfume, if she is and she will be as all girls do. say hello and give her a look and say "why do you smell amazing?" its a compliment and at the same time makes her say something too it. if she turns red or laughs your in,

who is this?

how fuckin new are you? Pipper fawn dick cheese !

are you sure her name is piper fawn dick cheese? google images has some weird shit

she goes by Ariel and Piper Fawn

Do you even know how to google? Ton of her shit by both names!