Alright you fucking pot heads anyone know what type of shit this is ?

Alright you fucking pot heads anyone know what type of shit this is ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sleekdong.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like marijuana.

but for real. just smoke it. who cares

I'm kinda weird and like to know what I smoke lol , but I'm obviously going to smoke it lol

looks frosty. just smoke a bit and see if you like it ha. if you buy from the Street you never know what you're getting, so I just stopped caring

I'm pretty sure that's weed

Looks tasty, my guess would be Orange Bud

It looks like weed

It hits pretty hard and only have to take a couple hits to get me baked and I've been smoking for about 2 years now haven't had this type of high in a long ass time lol

That's a fair point , but my guy usually has a name but didn't know this time lol

Nah thats not orange bud. In my city orange bud is pretty common and it never ever looked like that. But looks solid to smoke :D

appears to be cannabis

I live in Iowa so this buds pretty solid we don't have a whole lot of big names unless you buy from the right guy , we are slowly making progress to make it legal tho

German-user. My dude gets it from Amsterdam. Life is good when you can smoke Silver Haze ;D.
Fuck Merkel and the CDU (Christian-Democratic-Party), I dont want their beer.

its sativus based on leaf shape

Kek, Silver Haze is low mid tier

When you live in a big city like Frankfurt or Hamburg: yes. But everywhere else its pretty Pro-Shit. People will pay a shit load of money for this stuff but I get it for the original price, so I dont really care.

Without a gene scan and something to compare it to, there's no way of knowing.

And I didnt say it is the only thing he has ;D-

Not entirely sure OP, but is that part of your dick in the middle peeking through?

Or do I need brain bleach cause of the internet

Steam that shit nigga, looks like some delish broccoli.

No lmao it's over my tan pants with my hands over it but that really does look like it lmfao

Kek

Pretty sure that's weed bro

Looks like a half boner.

Looks more like standard diesel, Silver where I am from is actually a steel blue color.

>inb4 depends where you live

Lol thats a misconception, no it aint green dog shit, that is a cannabis bud aka weed, dope, fire, marijuana, party medicine, Devils drug, reason why theres still happiness, etc.

Lol...but imagine if that was green dog shit? I would hope it was Labarador or Great dane, now that would be dank af.

who wants to vend me some marijuana in canberra, au?

some dank w33d m8

that's weed man. looks pretty good too

>Silver Haze
>buying into bullshit herb marketing

Stop being 14

You can't find weed in Canberra?

Not there man, but anyone up in north central of california, im selling.

Looks good, probably a hybrid with more of a sativa lineage

Don't you have homework to do? Don't wait until Sunday night to finish it.

sleekdong.com/

no spam just a site to fap

It smokes sooo god damn good , I'm so relaxed and chill watching this show called disjointed , truly a great time my dudes

pretty hard to find good weed in northern California

>California
>hard to find weed

Pick one

Here in Sweden I can only get hash. Real weed is non existent

How's those Muslim refugees going? Dummy

We would call that chronic or fire here in Colorado. Looks dense too, as far as the strain goes you can't tell by just a pic. Enjoy smoking it.

I have so far it's a very nice high

op, that looks like some pretty dense Indica.
only going off the texture
Maybe some type of OG? Redwood or Diablo

It's a lot easier to smuggle bricks of hash than bales of weed.

Weed is so easy to get - and so good - in California that few people bother with hash anymore. Kind of a shame really.

Choice advice for newbies:

Don't smoke daily or you'll develop a tolerance and weed will lose its fun

Yeahhh, thats dat Milf weed.

Smoke it, toke it, you know it ain't no joke if you puff and fuckin' choke it. Its tha Milf weed, its that Milf weed.

Looks like a shit tonne of weed. And thats all it looks like. Anyone who tries to claim it as a specific strain is talking out their ass

Why is it that stoners seem so much more reasonable?

It's only an 8th , a lot of stuff that I get comes straight from Colorado still rapped in the original stuff .

Checkd

that looks like some shit from a nigga named montra

Because, except for the virgins, we know what it looks like within reasonable parameters. I would sniff it, maybe give a bud a gentle squeeze to check for firmness, smell my fingers for the turpines and oils, decide it was good, and thats about the whole deal.. I actually have a hand-held microscope to look at the little THC resin trichomes. But I almost never use it.

And youre cancer. Who the fuck cares about turps and oils, its bud, smoke it and shut the fuck up. Its pretty simple

Looks Like sweet cobra

looks like a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid. You really can only make educated guesses based upon how it looks, smells, tastes, and affects you. I'm happy for you that you got some good bud user, don't drive up your tolerance too hard, use it moderation

Try to keep it to only smoking a bowl or 2 with my roommate at night it's been doing good for now

>And youre cancer. Who the fuck cares about turps and oils, its bud, smoke it and shut the fuck up. Its pretty simple
If you squeeze a bud and it doesn't leave a little stink on your fingers, its stale. The THC is degraded,and the bud will taste harsh.

MFW people will nitpick over a wrinkled green pepper, but ignore basic freshness of something that costs 100x as much as the green pepper, or spotted brown banana.

>Intelligent people smoke pot too

Who knew?

>Alright you fucking pot heads anyone know what type of shit this is ?
I would need to smell it but it looks like Amnesia to me. Especially since you say its strong