Who is the least terrible person in the gang ?

Who is the least terrible person in the gang ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PvLwX8rx2UA?t=103
youtube.com/watch?v=NVY6mruK_jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a tie between Mac and Charlie. Both are manchildren but they seem like deep down there is something good in there. The Reynolds clan on the other hand are all psychos.

Charlie has a heart of gold

I'd say that Mac is the least terrible of them.

He's naive, deluded and stupid so he's easily manipulated by Dennis or someone else most of the time and doesn't realize the full consequences of his actions. But he still has a good heart so he's basically the only one who could be salvaged if he left the group. Charlie is too far in the deep end.

Charlie can be a complete prick too:

youtu.be/PvLwX8rx2UA?t=103

Frank but its a close call

It was least not most

Charlie.

His obsession with the waitress and the fact that he is easily manipulated means that he does terrible things sometimes.

But he is good deep down, which he shows through his love for cats. Who else would launch countless cats into a wall, just to get one out? He loves them so much he wants to become one. That's the true Charlie redemption.

Frank he is an asshole but doesn't try to hide it you get involved with him you know what you are getting into

Dennis because he is the angriest and most volatile member of the gang but he keeps himself in line and helps his friends when they really need him

also he's the only member of the gang who actively works to better himself

Except when he pumped and dumped DDarrio.

I'd say Mac because he may do shitty things but it's never malicious, he's just a fucking dope

Actually after I posted this I remembered the anti abortion girl. They're all pretty shitty/nice in their own ways depending on the episode

Charlie really is pretty innoccent. While Mac hates things like gays and non god-fearing christians, charlies hates ghouls and spiders.

Frank is manipulative as hell. The bastard has seven schemes running and he may only tell you about one if he needs you.

>doing this to daddario
wtf I hate charlie now

Mac can be a selfish asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=NVY6mruK_jk

Kek forgot about this episode.

>where is our GOD DAMN bible?!

>liberal biblicalisms
Every time

how is that a question?

it is obviously the only exception to my no-manlets-rule husbando

he is pure, he is my Mr. Day-Man

>serial killer
>least terrible person

You just payed the troll toll.

The cat

Charlie or Mac. Charlie crushed that girls heart and embarrased her and that is the only thing I can think of that he did wrong.

mac has his extreme bible and hates gays and such.

They are both pretty close, but I would say Charlie simply because his offense is not as bad.

/thread

That is completely unfounded

I like to think about rending beastflesh and then sitting down and wiping off every single drop of blood, one by one, but that doesn't make me a hemophillic savant, does it?

Mac doesn't hate gays, he IS gay
He hates the sin, not the sinner

No he isn't.

but charlie more rat dead

Mac is gay and he hates gays

we all know who is the most godly

what is her name?

It will end up being some crazy name that sounds similar to waitress.

Charlie has known her name the whole time but because of his bad reading skill he said it as Waitress.

Mary

>It will end up
they'll never gonna reveal it, tho.

Everyone calls her the waitress and none of them not even knowing her name is brought up loads

Frank objected to Mac dressing up like a cancer patient to fool bon jovi's manager.literally one of the very few times any of the characters showed any hint of a real conscious

Nicky Potnick

They will when Charlie and her get married

because they are just repeating Charlie and don't care enough to learn it

Mac's not wrong here. That black man is a gay for banging the tranny.

So is Mac though.

And then promptly let him do it anyway.

The point is that he'd abuse people for being gay just because he's jealous of their relationship

Abusing people for being gay isn't a bad thing though.

Jealousy is worse than telling the queers they're going to hell.

>let him do it

he berated him for it afterwards. name a single instant where a member of the gang objected to something based on their conscious alone. Mac's religious objections don't count because everything about his devotion to catholicism is related to his insecurities.

Glenn Matthews

Glenn Mafoof

Dennis, Mac and Charlie regret teaching the weird techno shirtless dance to that gay kid during the pageant. Charlie going America all over everyone's asses because of smoking. Frank diving in front of the chink girl because she's underage.

YOU HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF THE SMELL YOU BITCH

when did the show start being funny?
and when did it stop?

Charlie didn't go America all over everyone's asses because of smoking, he did it because he was fed up with people blowing their smoke in his face

Frank didn't dive in front of the.. chink.. girl because he was protecting her modesty, he did it because they would have been committing a felony otherwise

And the gang didn't regret teaching that kid how to rave, they regretted doing it in a child pageant which was under investigation for sexual abuse

he tried to stop him because he just didn't want Mac ruining his plans, not because dressing up as a cancer victim is wrong.

Getting water on an underage person isn't a felony. Also NOBODY else in the bar knew that she was underage. Nobody there would've even had the knowledge to report it as a crime, even if it were a crime.

Watch the pageant episode again. During the part where they talk about how it was a mistake, at no point do they mention the pageant being under investigation. They simply say nobody should've takent their shirts off.

Dennis apologized to the waitress for the way he treated her and gave her a promise ring

Not that other user but they were getting her shirt wet so you could see her breasts through it. Holding an event in your bar where you invite spectators to look at an underage girls breasts is a felony in America.

It IS a felony to coerce a minor to participate in a wet T-shirt contest so you can look at her breasts,

and the whole episode was about the proud American tradition of child pageantry, which the gang loved

You're literally the only person who has a problem with children dancing

Dennis, Mac and Charlie regret teaching the weird techno shirtless dance to that gay kid during the pageant

because they realized it made everyone uncomfortable
>Dennis, Mac and Charlie regret teaching the weird techno shirtless dance to that gay kid during the pageant.

Charlie going America all over everyone's asses because of smoking.
because they blew smoke in his face and it annoyed him
>Frank diving in front of the chink girl because she's underage.

argument for my side but no one seemed to care when they assumed that charlie had slept with her, on the contrary they thought it was funny

Frank objecting to the cancer stunt is literally the only time any of them were upset about something on a visceral level and not because it effected them negatively but because they(frank) clearly found it morally objectionable.

no, his reaction suggests that's not the reason he objected to it

Dennis revealed his scheme with Franquito to the gang in order to restore the peace

The second half of your post seems almost like a nonsequitur. Like you read my post, completely ignored it and made up another post in your mind and replied to that one instead.

>because it made everyone uncomfortable
Yes. If you don't do things (or regret doing things) because you know they'll make someone uncomfortable? That's called having a conscience.

How dense are you cunts?

That didn't have anything to do with moral objections, it was because it was a stupid plan and Mac was going to ruin everything with it

>Like you read my post, completely ignored it and made up another post in your mind and replied to that one instead.
No, that would look like this

This, it was 'revealed' in the reunion episode.

Charlie and then Mac. I'd throw in Cricket but he isn't in the gang

>Yes. If you don't do things (or regret doing things) because you know they'll make someone uncomfortable? That's called having a conscience.

you do realize that sociopaths learn what behavior is expected of them through other's reactions right? the fact that they saw nothing wrong with it BEFORE they did it suggests that they have no idea what polite society considers "normal"

see I challenge you to find a point during the series where a character had such a visceral reaction to something.

Charlie and Mac don't have the mental capabilities to be a sociopath. Fucking hell, why are you faggots so absolutely determined that these characters have no redeeming features? Does it make you feel more edgy or hardcore for watching a show with a main cast like that?

>Charlie and Mac don't have the mental capabilities to be a sociopath.

lol ok we're done here. I'm not replying to you anymore bro

>lol ok like whatever like i don't even like care anymore like OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Are you a 12 year old girl? Charlie can't even fucking read.

last reply; sociopathy has nothing to do with intelligence and even if it did there's been numerous times where both Mac and Charlie have been shown to be more than competent.

if that's your argument then you have no argument and I don't really want to continue discussing this with you because that's all you're going to focus on

>I'M LEAVING
>AFTER THIS POST
kek.

There are several episodes dedicated to Charlie not even understanding society around him. Entire fucking EPISODES.

You absolute embarrassment.

I don't remember this. Was this a really shitty new episode or something?

What's the worst thing the gang has ever done?
>Charlie
Made a beautiful woman fall in love with him and then rejected and humiliated her in front of her entire family for no observable reason

>Mac
Made the tranny fall in love with him and then cut off all contact with her to save himself the embarrassment of gay thoughts

>Dennis
Constantly denigrates and humiliates his twin sister to the point of emotional collapse, and then divulges his love to her as soon as she becomes successful

>Frank
Killed and devoured an innocent person for the sake of vanity and hedonism, and then refused to share the meat with his closest friends, so he could keep it all for himself

>Dee
Sexually assaulted and manipulated countless men into committing depraved acts to satisfy her corroded self-esteem

Charlie also pretended to have cancer (and pretends to have been molested) to either gain something or hurt someone. And he bites Santa in the throat. And he gives someone a box of hornets, which you could argue the guy deserves. And there's all the stalking of the Waitress

Frank Retires.

When Frank tricked Dennis and Dee into unearthing their mothers' grave so they could rob her of her valuables

oh yeah I think I gave up on it after a few minutes. I guess I should go back and watch it

Wasn't Dee the one who suggested this in the first place?

She can't be Nicky Potnick. The gang knows Nicky Potnicks name. She would have noticed that Frank was the one that was wearing her name tag. It was just a continuation of the joke that she is so forgettable, even people with a full school roster could not remember her

The psychic planted the idea, and the psychic was paid by Frank

you're a legit retard man. Sociopathy is independent of intelligence. They are not related to one another. You literally fell for the "all serial killers and psychopaths are genius level iq special snowflakes" meme.

There's also entire episodes that show how fucking successfully sneaky, manipulative and machiavellian mac and charlie are i.e. things that retards can't do so easily. so yeah both of your points are moot and you can stop posting now.

THIS IS NOT A STARTER CAR

At the end of "Dennis and Dee's mom is dead" they end the episode with Dee suggesting they go dig up her body to take her jewels that she was buried in

Still here? I thought you were leaving 3 posts ago? What's the matter? So insecure you can't leave without getting the last word?

Find me a single episode that shows how "sneaky, manipulative and machiavellian" Charlie is that isn't the Daddario one.

Charlie Rules the World

You mean that one where he's stopped by Dennis simply deleting an account because his password was "Paddy's Pub". Yeah, Charlie's a real genius m8.

Charlie and Dee find love

Mac is a mid tier prick, the rest are all just awful awful people

nigger what? How familiar are you with this show anyway? Charlie successfully fools everyone into thinking he has cancer, Charlie uses Dee to trick the waitress into thinking Dennis likes having sex with disgusting old people, Charlie is the only one who can figure out how to play that online video game to the point where he's one of the top players of the game in the entire fucking world, Charlie fools the health inspector into thinking the bar is up to code despite everyone around him failing and making it incredibly difficult for him.

You don't even know the very show you're fucking talking about so shut the fuck up and get out

>That isn't the Daddario one

>Cancer
He literally just says "I have cancer" and people believe him. That's not Machiavellian.

>Dee tricks the waitress
Well, that clearly shows how smart Charlie is.

>Only one who knows how to play
He's the only one who attempts to play. Frank just whores it up. Mac just makes himself look tough. Dee also just whores it up.

Charlie Work is the only one that's even close to a working example, but it doesn't show an understanding of society on Charlie's behalf. It's just him doing menial work very quickly for the most part.

Protip: When you're so insecure about your post that you need to tell the person to leave at the end of it, then maybe your post doesn't hold the arguments you wish it did.

Charlie has cancer

do you even watch the show?

Dee has done much worse than that. She has conspired to kill her father and brother. She's also set people on fire and has a hankering to do it again.

I'm done humoring your retardation dude. Your entire initial premise is wrong so I didn't have to go forward spelling out exactly how your other point was fucking stupid too (i even left out the daddario example at your retarded request) and yet I did and here you are simply refusing to admit it even though you had two other people also answer you.

please kill yourself

>inb4 i was only pretending to be weetodded

>He's the only one who attempts to play. Frank just whores it up. Mac just makes himself look tough. Dee also just whores it up.
playing an RPG game differently doesn't mean Charlie is the only one that tried. Frank was doing good as a whore and Mac was really trying and getting upset when he failed.

>He's the only one who attempts to play.
except it was greatly implied that he was the top player in philadelphia if not the world

>when you're all set with a girl but you forgot to bring the ducttape

>>Dee tricks the waitress
>>Well, that clearly shows how smart Charlie is.

you don't watch the show, do you?

>when she says she doesn't want to be tied up

Mac, definitely.

He seems like a normal dude from philly. The worst thing about him is that he struggles with his body image and sexuality.

>I'm done
I thought you were done 5 posts ago? Still that insecure m8?

>kill yourself
Oh, he's mad.

But that's my point. Frank was playing the game as someone who understands society (and was currently obsessed with Real Housewives) would play. Charlie was playing like a NEET with no social experience. Which was my entire argument. That he doesn't have the capability to be a sociopath.

I was quoting you. Charlie asks Dee to help him. That's not being a sociopath, you dunce.

Then you are way off. Charlie is not a NEET at all. He has a job, friends and pursues women. He can feed himself on $5 a month. He is weird and has his own way of doing things, but to use that to say he doesn't understand society is baseless.

>I was quoting you. Charlie asks Dee to help him. That's not being a sociopath, you dunce.

you don't watch the show because that's not what happens and that's not what that poster said. You also don't know what a sociopath is.

>LIKE a NEET
Learn English.

>Charlie uses Dee to trick the waitress
Dee does the tricking. Learn English.

Just saying "YOU DUN NO NUFFIN!" will never, ever be an argument.