Daddy, meet my new boyfriend

>Daddy, meet my new boyfriend.

Your 12 year old daughter brings this man to your house, claiming that he is her new boyfriend. He is 6'4", makes six figures a year, lifts weights at the gym every week, goes to church, is trained in marshal arts, and is conceal carrying an AR-15. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop your underage daughter from dating this man. If you try to get violent, you will be dead six times before you hit the floor. What is your reaction?

I can call the police and get him arrested.

It'd be better than my daughter turns 14 or so and becomes coal burner for some thugs in her school. I don't mind this at all.

nice scenario friend, is he a chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock too?

>conceal carrying an ar15

Lol

My daughters are three years and one month old so I'd be pretty impressed if they brought home such high quality men.

>what are AR pistols

Youre missing out on your freedom, burgerbro

>marshal arts

Ask her if I can watch

Why would I want to get in the way of such an upstanding citizen showing an interest in making my little girl his wife? I'd shake his hand and give him a beer.

Say I'm gonna go and feed the dog but really I'm unlocking the farm house which has 90 emus inside. Send them after the nigger.

>marshal
What? Are you going to arrange art pieces in order? That's your reaction?

Check her pubic area. If there's a hair stubble she's suitable for trade or fair compensation.

>act happy at first
>invite him to spend the night although in a separate room as my daughter cuz abstinence
>wait for him to fall asleep
>sneak in and slit his throat
>eat liver
>wrap him up in a rug and duck tape it
>drive his corpse out to the woods and burn the body
>clean and bleach room
>tell daughter he left in the night angry
Problem solved

>looks at daughter
>looks at full adult male more successful than myself
>looks at gross wife who shit out 3 kids already
>d-d-did they f-finally get rid of age of consent laws senpai?
>if yes divorce fast as possible
>marry daughters best friend she keeps bringing home
>???
>profit
>if no
>well he's still better than me, you have my blessings.

Fucking kill him of course

>emu warfare
I love you straya

Judging from your flag, it's more likely that the emus would have you locked up.

>get his information
>what he does
>act like a total cuck accepting him
>take pics of them flirting and kissing
>anonymously submit police report
>he gets arrested

>teach my daughter why it's not a good idea to date under 18

>C-come here honey...

Call the cops, have him charged with trespassing and possibly molestation of a minor.

The correct answer.

Who the fuck cares what people you bring home. I'm gonna go find some loli waifu myself

>not wearing his face and becoming your daughter's father -husband
Your seed is weak.

Why does people have a problem with this? As long as they are married, I'm fine with my underage daughter getting railed by a successful white man.

And you get to keep his gun!

As long as he marries her and takes care of her financially for the rest of her life, that man can pump my daughter all day for all I care.

>ITT: Fathers that dont even consider their daughters feelings and emotional happiness.

This is why they fuck niggers when they grow up.

You kids reply to anything.

This guy gets it

Ask him to teach me everything he knows.

And call him "senpai"

Why not just do it yourself?

Pull out my gun and kill him. Drawing a glock 19 is a hell of a lot faster than drawing an ar

Who would carry an ar pistol? Springfield XD9 here.

>implying i wont kill and eat the niggers in the same way
Smh senpai

>implying that I wouldn't kill Jamal too

Well it's to be expected, girls tend to date men who remind them of their father.

This must be a rare exception then...

>I'm unlocking the farm house which has 90 emus inside
Dies your government know you're storing such deadly weapons?

He's not muslim dude, you can just call the police.

You're a fine man

I would simply call the cops.

This is good criticism to libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism. Those political systems will never ever work. Who wants to live in a world without human rights and a sense of right or wrong?

>Nice to meet you; so when's the wedding?

Honestly this would have been considered a Godsent miracle 100 years ago. If I have a daughter I'll definitely encourage her to get married in high school and drop out/GED to some rich dude if that happens over her going to college.

What about the daughter's right to marry the man of her dreams, who just happens to be 20 years older than her?

Eviscerate him and have the family feast on his entrails in a grim banquet worthy of pleasing Lord Kek.

Call the police

>conceal carrying an AR-15

Do you even know what an AR-15 is?

She's a child. Her parents are in charge of her as long as they follow the laws of the land.

Proceed to prep the bull

>makes six figures a year
>lifts weights at the gym every week
>goes to church

Better him than some 14 year old niglet.

>marshal arts

I would actually prefer to marry my daughters off at 12 to someone who can take carry of them.
I mean, compared to the current standard it's actually kind of dignifying desu senpai

Pedos being pedos

>Be asian parent
>Makes 6 figs, ok
>Ask how he wants to pay the dowry
>Grand children when?
>If no, 911 on speed dial

he doctor?

invite him to dinner i guess

Kidnap and implant a bomb in his heart to make sure he is faithful to my daughter.

There is literally no reason to not do this unless you're a cuckold.

i literally cant imagine what normies who read this shit and fbi nsa types think of ppl on fur chen

mfw

please ignore bait threads

Do you have any idea how fucking complicated open heart surgery is? Let alone the risk of IMMEDIATE infection??
Like take a fucking step back from the situation, you need state of the arch medical equipment and a full team of surgical staff to pull this off, not only that but you need a bomb that will last an entire fucking life time of having an auto-immune system attacking it. This is just not possible. Jesus god damn christ.
In the paraphrased words of trump, "build that wall, stupid ass"

>laws of the land

t. Somali

The Government ARE emus. I'd be fucked if they found out.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

I'm going to arrange my daughter's marriage to a man at least a decade her senior so I don't need to worry about this scenario.
>goes to church
No son-in-law of mine will. No gods, no kings.

no pedo looks like that

Sounds American enough to guarantee my grandchildren die from cardiac arrest in less than 20 years from birth.

I'd pass.

DO U NOT REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO TAKE A STEP BACK FROM THE SITUATION?! Just for A MOMENT lets observe the above statement of user saying that anyone not open heart surgery-ing this 10/10 would let son in law rape my daughter makes you a cuck then you literally cant take a step back its too hard or do you want to end up like Carl? We all know how that went. Dont talk to me or my wifes daughters manfriend ever again

>implying YOUR not an emu

I am sure it would have turned out better than when my daughter dated, and married, "Rogelio"

I would duke the Dominican Republic if I could. They are worse than the fucking Mexicans.

Of course. It's good for girls to be married young so she'll be good and loyal.

Get to know him more and if he I'm convinced he's truly a wholesome man and fit for marriage, I arrange myself and keep him close.

/thread

I will accept the flirting and areanged marriage at the age of 15.

hahahaha what the fuck

Why so late? Earlier is better.

>He is 6'4", makes six figures a year, lifts weights at the gym every week, goes to church, is trained in marshal arts, and is conceal carrying an AR-15

I would be damn impressed with my 12 year old daughter. Sounds like an awesome dude I would be best friends with him and hope they get married.

>There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop your underage daughter from dating this man

In real life obviously you can call the police and tell them a dangerous pedophile is trying to groom your daughter.

Still big as fuck

AR pistols are only legally considered pistols

They are not actually pistols by any sane definition

O-oh my user w-what brought that on all of a sudden.. u-uhhh.

My mom had my oldest brother when she was 14 and my dad was 30. They've been together for a long time and I've never seen them fight or argue. My dad is in his 70's and can still beat up most guys my age. The union forced him to retire last year to make room.

im calling the cops

ARE ALL CANADIANS STUPID FUCKING RETARDED PEDO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, OP?

This is the only sane reply in this thread

>marshal arts

>state of the arch

Is this one of those "gorilla warfare" memes or are you actually retarded?

"Come in. We need to talk".

>do the fatherly thing
>find out man's intentions on marriage and children
>no sex until marriage
>assess if man is worthy of daughter
>assess if man likely to treat daughter with respect
>promise hellfire to the man if he mistreats daugher
>arrange wedding

The other user is right. 100 years ago this would have been an absolute godsend and they would have been betrothed in an instant.

Congratulations, your daughter's and your grandchildren's futures are assured. Assuming you have raised a loyal and devout daughter, and have secured a loving and devoted son-in-law, you have succeeded as a father.

Report police for pedophilia when he is not in the house.

That was easy, pedophiles are fucking degenerate.

IMPLEMENT MARSHAL LAW

No, love between a man and a little girl is very good. It's good for a girl to be married young so she will good and loyal and never consider another guy.
And little girls are way sexier than grown women. Little girls are pretty and nice and they smell good and they're just the right size.

>marshal arts
>marshal

I'd tell him to scram.

>conceal carrying

Good thing I have my 45 auto in my hand pointing at his face.

Old user gets it, as do I. 7 and 1

>looks to the right
>scratches nose
>looks back at screen
>sees flag
>army of emus
>aboland
>what is Alabama the country

>seed is weak
>fucking lol

What a cuck thread

>tfw emu Chad locks you in the cuckshed

Stone to death if Shia; negotiate a good bride price if Sunni

>stop your underage daughter from dating this man
It's not like she's "dating" him in the first place. It's widely known that people below 18 (16) cannot consent. From the perspective of the law he's raping her every time he takes her out for icecream.

Agreed
Fuck pedz

Invite him in for dinner and poison his food.

I don't condone merely dating, but if the man wishes to marry her I'd practically throw her at him.

I don't get why people are against this. Sure, against scumbags, but if a guy with a steady job and his life in order wanted to date my daughter, of course. Why would I gamble with some teenager her age who might fuck up than with some man who has his shit together?

>He is 6'4"
You're a big guy.