Really makes you think

really makes you think

its called quality over quantity, fgt

weeb food always costs more

Looks like the Japanese have tiny cucumbers

Would you consider those normally colored cucumbers? Cause they're so fucking dark

>really makes you think
>Pic of phallus vegetables
We all know what OP thinks about

they are very dark, probably over ripe.

about shipping costs? sure freight from China is cheap, but take a long time. try importing produce that's still fresh from China and see how your shipping costs rise. do you have to pay for all your food to travel by jet in your fancy store? plan your post better next time, kid. the people who shop at that store want to pay for it. it's their decision. but that's why the store stocks it. life is about much more than more expensive == better.

Japanese cucumbers be like, herro im prikle rick.. American cucumbers be like, hey, I'm pickle rick.

>not calling it a chadcumber

it's not the same sort so comparing it doesnt really make sense

Shfhughit
The fuck is this AUTISM

found the jap

it's a reference from a little known television show called Rick & Morty that airs on Adult Swim. It's kind of a show for intellects so a lot of people (especially your average 4channer) wouldn't really -get- it. Attached pic is a programming joke I like cause I'm such a nerd XD

that america is a nigger country

Tbh wouldnt eat right. Looks like genetically manipulated crossover between a pickle and a turd. Who the fuck makes black cucumbers?

guys I need sexy food my folder is really lacking

Wtf? Everybody knows that. We just dont like your cancerous reddit humor.

Well you may have heard of the show but that doesn't mean you "get" the humor. It's really above the head of your average person, but you know, not everyone can into science lol

That thing on the right is not even a cucumber but a zucchini and the one on the left is some hipster faggot small cucumber

nope, just knowing that there are different sorts of cucumber. just like apples too. that really doesn't take much brain to recognize.

>That thing on the right is not even a cucumber but a zucchini
you're very wrong about that. the stem is not at all like a zucchini.

I have both in my garden, some have a small stem. Just like some asians have small peepees

Right just like how comparing strong American cock to pathetic Jap cock isn't really the same thing either. They're totally different.

I'm not going to argue about this. you should consult an expert at your local farmers market if you can't tell the difference.

why are you talking about cocks you faggot?

because that is literally the topic of the thread

>that pic

my kinda boy

Do you happen to have a picture that looks like the "cucumber" on the right

>Japanese pickle be like...
>American pickle be like...
>this humor is really above the head of your average person
>
>
You're fucking retarded man

Shouldn't the japanese one be blurred out?

yea

Those are courgettes

Bad bait. Learn how 2 ib fgt.

ib like inkbunny? that is my favorite furry website for sure! ever since fur affinity banned cubs it's become my new home!

it was a reference to early 90s stand up comedy. r&m was incidental.

Beautiful potato

>Natural
>GMO