Is Bo Burnham kino or trash?

Is Bo Burnham kino or trash?

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20

Trashkino

who?

I think he's funny.

He is BASED.

Left the guy alone.

Trash. He's not a comedian. He tries too hard to be clever and smothers the potential humor in everything he does.

Trash.

The only reason why anyone ever dug him was due to his young age. As soon as he got old, He then got judged like every other adult comedian and got BTFO. He was always mediocre.

I like him tbqh my family.

He is good.

Get over it

sauce

>As soon as he got old, He then got judged like every other adult comedian and got BTFO.
But he's far more successful and praised now than when he was younger?

His latest special wasn't that good at best. And really depressing at worst.

I like him. Some jokes miss massively, or he drags them out a little too long, but his songs are good. I think he's pulling his punches a lot now, and he doesn't seem to rely on references as much. I guess that's because they're easy to not get.

His special on Netflix is so fuckin good.

That depression theme in his comedy is the best.

Art is Dead is his peak.

>Can't get muh hand into pringle can lololol so random yet relatable!

Make Happy is fucking kino, mate

oops, meant to post this picture

Should've gone with the audience heads in shot, too.

he went to my high school

st. john's :^)

Is he god?

he's imitating kanye west, so yeah i guess so

I like most of his stuff. His new special did get a little bit pandering to college SJWs, but college/university campuses are about the only places he plays now so thats probably why. Other than that is pretty good.

As an older guy, his latest special piqued my interest, he's on the cusp of either greatness or failure.

The best part about his act is he's not pandering like 99% of his contemporaries and is reaching outside his comfort zone.

Hopefully he rides his mental illness as it is, realizes it's a gift to his art not a crutch and continues down his path

What mental illness?

Trash for ppl who like youtubers.

Uh

Homosexuality

bonjour reddit

Special Snowflake Syndrome.

He's just different, man.

lol v funny but fat chance tho

He's great. Make Happy makes What. look like garbage.

kino when you were in high school. Hos old stuff was ok but all his new material "dude big cooperations are evil and hollywood is the devil...still buy my music though" is cringy

His "funny" songs are about as funny as youtube song parodies from 2010

when he was starting out a lot of his wordplay in his vids was really clever, especially for a high schooler

He's kinda meh now

Kino

Bo is based.