I am so fucking happy that Bernouts are getting cucked in Portlandia

I can't believe it's 50-50 right now.

Thank you based $hillbots for shitting on these commie antifas.

Holy shit the salt is real among the Bernouts

Nice

>Needed 70% going forward to even tie in pledged delegates
>Neck and neck with Shillary in OREGON

Majestic

>neck and neck
He won oregon by a pretty significant margin. It's Kenfucky he's tying in.

Yeah, 53-47 for Bernie in Oregon

That's a solid win in usual circumstances, but considering the state itself and the expectations of the Sanders campaign only winning Oregon by 6 points is pretty devastating

Bad night for Bernie, no way to spin it, but I love watching them try

I'm seeing him winning 53/47 with 60% of votes in

>only winning by 6
Hillary had double digits against him in every oregon poll...

I honestly can't see Bernie supporters voting for Hillary if they are this mad. Claiming you will vote for Hillary over Trump is one thing, but actually finding the will to go out and vote for her is another. She's so fucking boring.

There were almost no Oregon polls done

He needed a bigger win than 6%
He's only going to get about 4 more delegates than her

It's impossible for him to catch her in pledged delegates and superdelegates will not switch to him in any large number if he can't even tie in pledged delegates.

Bernie is finished, but by all means to any of his supporters please keep donating and pushing this democrat civil war all the way to the convention. Please.

lol this
Sanders staying in the race is great for us Trumpkins because Hillary still has to campaign for the primary (even though she has it locked down atm, she has to be wary of her supporters not showing up to vote) while Trump is free to focus his efforts on bashing her for an easy primary win

>Sanders staying in the race is great for us Trumpkins
>us Trumpkins

Shillbot detected

Remember when we all said this was gonna happen and they kept telling us we were wrong?

I feel good, I feel real good

More lies

lol, after I saw the salt in nevada went and made this.

Those polls were ancient though, if you know the climate of Oregon (especially Portland, Eugene, Salem, Springfield) it would seem like an easy win for Bernie. Washington and Oregon are basically the same demographics wise as Vermont only there are more Hispanics.

I'm gonna need some more bernout tears

You guys want to REALLY get under their skin?

Attack them from the left.

ABSOLUTELY DEVILISH

Bernie doesn't need to surpass her. He needs to get to 1668 pledged delegates before she gets to 2383 pledged delegates.

There are 715 superdelegates and if it ends up being decided by them, you will see a damaging rift in the Democratic Party that may very well end up helping Trump significantly.

>They are using my soggy knees on each other

so comfy

I sometimes hear the meme that Benouts will go to Gary Johnson, which is hilarious. At least it's better than giving it to Hillary like they would have in normal circumstances.

SEX

mepls