Really stupid question to ask on here but damnit your my friends

So I just got into the dark souls game and I would like to know how to make my character have the face characterization look as close to a germanic look as possible or at least prussian (which is my descendants) but have no luck finding it anywhere on the internet.

>inb4 Sup Forums

That place is literally littered with liberals/tumblr/reddit/actual faggots on there and would just shitpost and not help or call me a racist for wanting something different from today's shit.

I know alot of you guys like the germanic history before it all got fucked over after world war two and all so I just feel that I would have a better chance on here with this question.

>TL,DR I would just like to have a character that has a strong germanic look or a prussian look in dark souls or in any other games that has characterization settings

Okay i get the joke but seriously though.

Can anyone at least post the settings on what I should set at so it's easier for me to make a german or prussian character though please

Fuck you why would you want to look like a nazi?

Pretty sure I've seen a character that looks like Hitler in DS2

Just be a white man, choose a knight and use a straight sword.

Happy dying.

My name is "WE WUZ CLERICS". People love it.

This. You want your character to look like it got continuously DPd by the US and Russia from 1944 to 1990?

How to make a Slav?

m'lady

MIDF

The Souls games have the worst character creator in any game ever, you wear a helmet most of the time anyway so who really cares?

you sound like a fucking underrage retard. just play the game, it's the best video game ever created. and btw your face is under a helmet 99% of the time

Turn the skin shader all the way to brown

>he doesn't make cute waifus

also, rate my build
>TRUMP WALL SHIELD (HIGHEST STABILITY BITCH)
>A GUN

The closest i got right now is that Ihave the starting ccharacter face type set at far east traveler and i have his age all the way at young and masculine at max and strong at max but I like to know if there is a way to get a true german look or prussian look.

>playing an archer
disgusting

I can't seem to find a way to get my ps3 controller to sync properly to Dark Souls, I need to beat the second so I can get the third but it won't let me.
the DS3 tool doesn't work...any other solutions?

No one plays purely as an archer. I use a straight sword and pull out the avelyn when the oppenent least suspects it, is spamming magic, or has little hp.

You'll put on a helmet within the first 20 minutes and never see your character's face again. Don't worry about it.

>GS/CB
>no just a bow
>archery at all
>26+ Vig
>sun cov
>Using pellets
>no pants but iron gloves
>shit ring choices
>hollowing
>left handed
>not carrying 100k+ souls
>worst arena area
jk I'm just pretending to be autistic

Guys...
seriously need some help here

>Sunbro

Have I finally turned into a full-on PC masterrace fag? Cuz that screenshot looks jaggy as shit.

No one is, until the jews launch the gtx 1080. Only by buying the latest products will you be part of the master race, goy.

What are some other options on PC besides DS3? I've looked everywhere.
Even tried downloading Scarlett
What do you guys use for your Ps3 controller?

We don't. No one does. Use an xbox controller ffs.

Oy Vey I don't have the shekels

sorry man, i still haven't gotten enough sun coins.

Just fuck around until it looks right to you. That's what literally everyone else has to do. You can also go to /dsg/ since lots of people post sliders. If you are really desperate you can just ask for sliders on reddit and just say you are doing a troll build with toxic mist. They are fine with that stuff as long as they think it is a joke

there's another arena? where?

Download motioninjoy to use a PS3 controller. There's plenty of tutorial videos on youtube.

If they reversed the trigger buttons I'd use an xbox controller. I hate the xbox R1 and L1, they make that hard click when you press them and I hate any game that makes me press them constantly. As far as I know, you can't change the controls. PS3 controller is better for Dark Souls by far.

faggot. you're playing a chinese video game

High wall but there's less people and it is almost all fight clubs

>hallowing
Disgusting untrue ring.

>benis

>my idea is no longer indie and unique
>motionjoy doesn't seem to be working after uninstalling and reinstalling.

like mine?

>Anal Rodeo Set
You're just missing Silver Knight gloves.

Use pic related as a guide

Your face will barely be seen. Direct your energy towards getting gud

I fucking hate muh heritage Americans so much

>Avelyn
Nigger

Yes, we know the Eternal Anglo despises even the concept of heritage. You're doing such a good job erasing yours, too!

burst fires just like a glock nigga

Last I checked this was Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

Damn I don't think he'll ever recover from that one

Why not play as an American?

you americans are the only ones that do that
>hey i was german and sheit i read everything about germany now i want to be german in games
like wtf you are american not german

Check the general on /vg/, they shouldn't shitpost you as hard as Sup Forums.

Fucking btfo

So was re kindling the flame the ultimate red pill

>not playing a merchant.

Or you could stop playing all together and instead just get arrested for trying to keep a pack of muslims from raping your 13 year old daughter.

Dark souls character creator is shit, just set it to astora noble and blonde hair/blue eyes and be done with it

>tfw I've only beat the first Dark Souls and don't own the others.
Anyway, just make him look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger. You'll probably end up being covered up or look like a zombie most of the game.

Gonna post screencaps of my character settings and hope you guys mark the setting point I need to set it at in red

I have seen on a /vg/ soulsborne thread a character that looked like Hitler, I didnt save the pic unfortunately.

>greatshield user

And that is the last screenshot

does Sup Forums believe in linking the fire or everything should just fall into darkness?
do you believe the snaky jew?

I AM THE DARK LORD

Your waifu was shat on when you posted it on Sup Forums for good reason. Dont try to meme it up and beg for approval here you spineless fag.

>tfw I always link the fire even though I know it is pointless
I want to believe

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

cuck

You have to go back.

Rate my pepe

Are you actually Japanese and if so why do you fucks go past 125 SL and PvP at like 300

>DESIGNATED

youre a colossal faggot

Greatshield of Artorias carried me through tough times in Dark Souls NG+.
God bless that ridiculous shield.

What would be a perfect Renaissance old German name?

Just start cosplaying already, faggot.

If youre playing dark souls 1, I dont thik you can customize your character

Besides the preset faces*

I'm down to finalizing my character now all I need is a good name to go with it.

Should I go with the name Bismarck?

Fuck Bismarck

Sure, if you want to be thought as an edgy faggot on pvp. Invent your own Germanic-sounding name, like Torankvoff

What's wrong with Bismarck?

Also I have a hard time of actually trying to come up with my own high germanic name for my character besides Bismarck, Backofen or Richthofen.

I have the constant Tasmania Devil going through my mind though.

xXXfaR7L0rDE68XXx

It literally doesn't matter in DS1.

fuck you man. disgusting yankee mulatto.

Anyone that uses the name Bismarck for their character in dark souls deserve to be fucking killed in life

Bump

This post screams 'underage'

Also mate it's:
You're = you are
Your = their belonging

Go ask /dsg/ you literal retard