She apologized to him

"The thing, Jonah, is that I've been living with you for 10 years, through your movies. But what I didn't think Friday is that you, you haven't at all. Actually, Jonah, last Friday, I thought I knew you, I thought I was joking with a buddy, but the reality is that we aren't buddies. Actually, you received two Oscar nominations and I have only two videos on my YouTube channel. You acted for Scorsese and Tarantino and I was turned down for a Spontex ad (cleaning sponge firm)"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtu.be/z6ZDK461dPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woman still trying to be a comedian through it all. Besides it was funny watching theclard asses on tv get butthurt.

>A public hissy argument with a fat gay hollywood comedian in front of an audience of tens of millions
Stay classy

She could have at least given him a rimjob

Who cares what a local weather girl thinks?

The only way to resolve this is through mortal combat.

Literally what.

I work for her, actually I'm her slave.

Jonah Hill, evidently.

sauce?

Fuck him, it was a joke, it was funny, he's a comedy actor, he should have laughed. He was probably upset because it was funnier than anything he's ever said.

>it was funny
false
> it was funnier than anything he's ever said
true

mrfatty can't fight back.

Bitch want to gain fame.

She shouldn't have.

She didn't know he'll cry like a bitch.

it's another outdated TV show milking its stale buzz episode

how many subway sandwiches would she need to feed jonah to appease him?

>mrfatty can't fight back.

to be fair though, he's promoting a movie and they're supposed to lob softball questions at him.
he goes in thinking its just a shitty little interview while the others have prepared their """""jokes"""""" in advance.
you can always tell when the interviewers go off script because usually the actor just freaks out or just stares at them.

So he's a shitty "comedian". He can't fight back with words.

this.
and they're pretty much not going to get any actors to appear on their show anymore.

I think the language barrier is what really fucked him, hard to retort when everything has to be relayed in French monkey speech

What is she even trying to say here?

he is pretty shitty but he's not a comedian, he's an actor.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH. AAARGH SHE SHOULD BE EXECUTED AND I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER FIRST AFTER THAT SHE WILL BEG FOR A QUICK DEATH FUUUUUCCCCCK

No one will ever beat the Rd Jnr interview he did for Avengers and got quizzed about being raped by his dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

She should apologize by showing her hairy French butthole

>Canal+ wheathergirl
>classy

>it was supposed to be easier

That's what you call being fair?

I'm sorry he expects to coast through shit till he dies, that sounds awful. I'll send him a card.

Why did he get so fucking mad? It wasn't even a particularly harsh joke.

They have the best hairy fartpipes, the hair is wispy and elegant and reminds you of afternoons quaffing champagne down La Rue'fromthehungergames

>they're supposed to lob softball questions at him.
That's kind of an American thing, actually. In France you'll usually get a couple softball questions to plug your movie but then you're just a guess.

People have buttons.

Hill is painfully aware that he is considerably less attractive than the people he works with.

She illustrated it perfectly, how she'd fantasize about hanging out with him and then kicking him out to fuck his colleagues.

>Why did he get so fucking mad?
Same reason why a woman would if a man said the same thing to her.

>Hey Jonah, we cool right? (Please don't get me fired or twitter trolled)

what the hell?
Explain this.

>americans in charge of dealing with banter

What a bunch of fat pussies.

1) the french are cunts
2) fatty got butthurt and should've just laughed it off
can we stop arguing about some unfunny fat ass and some talentless french whore that just wants to get famous in order to not get fired next week?

well, he seemed surprised so im guessing he didn't know that.
they usually go over what the interview is about beforehand. from his expression im guessing they didn't tell him they were gonna do this.

People are alike all over, user

Can't believe FUCKING WHITE MALES still exist in the French Caliphate.

if their genders were swapped, it would be a fucking worldwide shitstorm. but it's always ok to insult and attack white males.

Imagine you're Leo
Jonah calls you up at 3am crying about the interview
What do you say to him?

Either they are hiring triples to stand as public, or those are some CGI models and the whole scene is computer generated.

Probably the later, the girl never even wanted to apologize so they just CGI'ed the whole sequence. What a time to be alive!

Yoou're saying that like it's not a worldwide shitstorm as is.
When's the last time you saw a public apology for a shitty joke.

you're all joking right? the only other possibilities are you've never been around white people in your life, or you have prosopagnosia.

>supposed to lob softball questions
I hate your kind. Fuck you and everything you stand for. You're the reason why we have to put up with these gormless little faggots.

Blame his agent.
>they usually go over what the interview is about beforehand.
Also mostly an American thing.

>this bullshit again
He just told her a few seconds ago that she looks like she gets sodomized on a regular basis.
do you see the worldwide shitstorm? No? That's because you should go back being a retard in your containment board.

>It's ok Jonah, i'll let you come back to the boat parties if you promise not to rape another model
>now fuck off and let me sleep, i gotta play golf with scorsese tomorrow

But it is a shitstorm. People keep on digging up the idea that if the roles were reversed then everyone would be going mental, but people are going mental anyway.

Don't pick up the phone.

>its a woman makes a sex joke episode

You mean a week later when I finally run into him?

I explain I was fucking 17 women at once and didn't hear the phone.

>You want to go to subway dude?

>Yoou're saying that like it's not a worldwide shitstorm as is.
It isn't. People either think it's funny or they don't care. But what the other user said is still true: swap the genders and the male interviewer would be hiding in witness protection.

It's a joke that there's even a market for celebrity interviews. So yeah, they should be softball questions. You're a shitty, dumb person for being interested in the first place. Anyone who watches celebrity interviews, reality TV, etc. should be sent to an island together.

The guy on the left and the one on the right are literally the same guy though, don't get confused by a fake beard and some wigs.

Identical twins.

Over to you

>Who's this?

>It isn't. People either think it's funny or they don't care.
Oh yeah, that's why she was forced to make a public apology instead of stupid jokes like she does every day. That's why there are tons of articles about it in basically every language. That's why there are so many butthurt threads about it right here on Sup Forums, because nobody cares.
>swap the genders and the male interviewer would be hiding in witness protection.
See

>It's a joke that there's even a market for celebrity interviews. So yeah, they should be softball questions.
Well no, the reason it's fine to bully them is because celebrities are a joke, precisely. Their only job is to be in the public eye.

>French interviewer is found dead a week later surrounded by Subway wrappers

Where was the logic there again?

Since there's a market for it, the questions should be bland and preciously agreed upon?

That's a nonsensical leap that you have to explain.

Before you do, it is vastly more entertaining to watch someone be asked questions when they don't know, this is not an opinion. The only reason to present one of these interviews would to garner interest for what is being plugged. The softball practice, while safe for them, negates this entirely and reduces interest in the interview, the actor and the project.

So please, explain.

>I was turned down for a Spontex ad (cleaning sponge firm)"

Who is this woman, all this time you told me women aren't funny and I've been laughing all day at her shit posted here. So you mean this whole time it's just american women who aren't funny?

this is correct

shes extended her 2 seconds of fame to 4 seconds of fame

itll probably work because how many french people do i know? fuckall

but now i remember her as the slut who said the shit

*previously

Great, now when will Brad appologize?

What's going on? I haven't heard about this at all.

She's a french qt who's not afraid do mock fat Hollywood hacks or trannies. She's /ourgirl/.

She also added "they preferred the hedgehog", see
youtu.be/z6ZDK461dPc

>Oh yeah, that's why she was forced to make a public apology instead of stupid jokes like she does every day.
Because he cancelled all French interviews. Not a world wide shit storm.

>That's why there are tons of articles about it in basically every language.
Reporting on something =/= world wide shit storm. Unless those articles are calling for to be fired then no.

>That's why there are so many butthurt threads about it right here on Sup Forums, because nobody cares.
It's the same handful of faggots making the same thread over and over just like they do with a million other threads.

>all those people in the background laughing at him for being a fatty no woman would ever want to fuck
I supposed he had flashback of getting bullied in high school right at this instant

10/10 joke btw

Long story short, Jonah Hill is promoting his shit movie in France, the local weather girl tells him he's just the funny fat guy and she'd rather bang Brad Pitt and Leo, Jonah gets buttblasted, ragequits and cancels all of his interviews.

Why is she so based?

Bow before your (((leaders)))

>losing an audition to a hedgehog

Thanks, user.

French girls are top tier (unlike French "men").

This. Imagine Robin Williams here he would have come back woith a thousand retorts or Jim Carrey, these numale fake oscar winning jews think they are comedians? She out joked him, fact.

Jonah being an entitled faget rather than acting alpha

Im ok with people claiming the jokes on jonah and the tranny were bad but if you thinking they are offensive you are reaching sjw level of craziness

What exactly so funny about Jonah Hill that qualifies him as a comedian? He doesn't do stand up, he doesn't even have that many funny lines, he just seems like a fat guy who is placed into awkward situations and happens to be fat. There are funnier construction workers than him.

>he had to get a sympathy apology because he literally couldn't handle the banter
>like a fucking child

Jesus how sheltered was this fat fuck?

Being a millionaire name celebrity actor and getting dissed is just a shit test

He failed the test nuclear

If he called her out and didnt let it bother him, shed have sucked his cock that night

He had his chance and fucked it up and doubled down on the fuck up by having a cry publicly by refusing more interviews

How can one man be so beta?

>Because he cancelled all French interviews.
I don't see how that makes her need to apologize.

Actually you seem to be correct in that Twitter is pretty silent about it.

There are no more french men, there are only clones now, see those are clones created by the french government to relieve the absence of natural born white french males

Why is she SO fuckign Cute I cant explain it but I think im in love!

She was giving Jonah a lesson on self-depreciating humor.

Missed the full statement, faggot.

>Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends.

>“No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex (a company that specializes in making cleaning products)."

my nigga

Can we just all agree he didnt want to do the interviews and was looking for a way to cancel the interviews and this was it.

He's a lazy fat fuck that just wanted to eat in his hotel room like a bitch faget.

I agree. I'd say if it would be okay if he had been prepped for it, but clearly he hadn't. People who are calling this banter don't understand what banter is.

Williams and Carrey were stand-up and improv guys. Jonah Hill is just an actor who can does comedic roles. Two totally different skill sets.

The funny thing is, none of that shit matters to Jonah. He knows that every single person in the world finds him pathetic. Sure, he might have made some decent money, but he's never going to find a girl who loves him for anything but his money.

That's literally in the OP.
>Actually, you received two Oscar nominations and I have only two videos on my YouTube channel. You acted for Scorsese and Tarantino and I was turned down for a Spontex ad (cleaning sponge firm)"

It's the numale virus. It's spreading.

How do you fuck a fat beast? Hisd dick is probably 1 inches