I'm buying 3...

I'm buying 3.5 grams of weed tomorrow and I want to be able to smoke outside in my backyard without my neighbors knowing. How can I control the odor outside?

How old are you?

You're so fucking underage

Your neighbours won't care lmao

Oh shit, ya got me. I guess I won't be smoking after all.

good idea, 14 year olds shouldn't be smoking pot

bruh just go drive somewhere? it really doesnt matter where you go just dont do it in your car.

They probably won't, but I live with a housemate who has no idea that I smoke and I don't want him to smell anything the next time he walks outside.

Also my second time smoking, so yeah. I'm still a newfag when it comes to weed.

wtf no one will give a shit

This. Stop being a pussy

You can make a makeshift smoke filter out of a toilet paper roll and dryer sheets. You can buy actual ones online that aren't expensive, but it's almost impossible to completely control the smell.

Weed doesn't just linger in the air for ages outdoors. Do you not understand wind

you're on your own property fuck your neighbors

Don't be a faggot and share with him

Are sleeping pills okay then?

/thread

OP quit being a faggot. If you dont want your neighbors telling your mummy that you smoke drugs go walk round the block.

>own property
>housemate
hmmm

housemate looks like another word for mum and dad

Do you have a shed?
>that's where I used to smoke
And if they notice... so what? Just deny it. It's your property.

Smoke inside your house. It's yours. What are you, 16?

You sound like such a pussy. I can understand about not wanting to smoke up your house/aprtment but come the fuck on you teenage fuck. If you're concerned about outside smelling like weed, should you even be smoking?

Im just guessing that you not actualy 20. I started smoking in HS and it was decently easy to hide. Just go around the block or drive to a semi secluded location if you can.
>find place with no people away from your place
>smoke
>spray some cologne
>go home and enjoy it.

There's a toolshed in my yard, but he goes in there frequently whenever he's working in his vegetable garden. (Once or twice a week).

This

This is fucking retarded

>sleeping pills
They ain't sleeping pills bro, they're funtime pills

You could try melatonin, that shit is fantastic. Benzos don't give you full quality sleep.

Dude the smoke clears in like 10 mins, it's not tobacco

Your 'housemate' works in his vegetable garden?

What the fuck, over.

I actually am 20. Just recently got discharged from the Air Force for BPD and depression, so I'm trying shit that I missed out on for the two years that I was in.

He's a really fucking weird guy. He also unironically listens to sixties do-wop.

nice quads, fr then just go around the block do you live in a city?

Your over thinking things user, roll up and smoke up. If he questions anything its the neighbors. Besides what the fuck is it to him, you pay your rent and it's non of his business. He can fuck off.

Fuck shared accommodation.

What do you play user? Bassist here.

Depending on your town, you may be able to go to a Weed for Warriors meeting. Veterans come together to smoke and have really good MMJ.

kill neighbors

Hey man Phil Spectre's "wall of sound" was pretty dope. Your roommate sounds like a cool dude

You on the other hand...

Listening to old music makes you weird?

Fuck you I love bigband, mo-town, soul, and gospel music. The 50s and 60s had some of the best music from our history.

fuck sake just go somewhere else then

Go to the bar, fool

ok this is coming from a former regular weed smoker i smoked like tons ganja and had a same problem a while ago THE ONLY 100% way to somewhat neutralize the odor is to take a big plastic bottle pour just a little of some high % alcohol and a bit of your saliva inside and when you exhale u exhale the smoke into the bottle the alcohol and ensimes from saliva will somewhat kill the odor , it is important that when u exhale you immideatly inhale the smoke back and repeat a couple times till theres practicly none left - repeat untill done - it is a slow process but the only one i found working ..Good luck :)

bbq at same time

this, me and my buddies would call it a spoof you get a roll from a roll of toilet paper and 3 bounce sheets (one on the outside wrapped around the roll, the other two balled up inside the tube) exhale thru and you're set.....the smell still gets in the air a lil but only from when you're burning your toke (especially if youre lighting a joint, that shit burns in the air a lot more then pipes/bongs/etc)

wtf

depending on the country you are in and how busy your street is, you can still just take a short walk, light your joint and smoke away, start turning back when you are halfway through. I did that when I was staying in the UK, worked pretty well for me.

you can breath out into a cloth to reduce smoke but not sure about smell

The smell is going to go everywhere, and there's not much you can do about it besides hotboxing in a tent or something or breathing through a toilet paper roll tube covered with a napkin.

However there is a chance that your neighbours won't recognize the smell as marijuana. In general don't worry about it. Even if the cops show up just hide the roach and deny everything, if they ask about red eyes tell them you were sleeping.

Blaze it, faggot.