Does Trump need to be removed from office and why is the answer "yes"?

Does Trump need to be removed from office and why is the answer "yes"?

why would you superimpose trumps head on the head of a violent communist murderer?

no

he absolutely does, but i think white supremecists (ie his voter base) are holding the country hostage and everyone in the gop is too much of a pussy to strip him of power. they're scared of the christian ammo americans going apeshit because of his constant support and sympathy toward them. in short, we couldn't hope to be so lucky i think we're fucked and need someone to stand up and be the hero we need but not the hero we deserve. we need batman

Trump needs to be removed solely for the fact that he's a blatant white supremacist. If anything, he may even speed up the rahowa against blacks. This is what makes him dangerous.

All of us ameriburgers are too obsessed with choosing one of two sides without realizing that they are both retarded.

I second this.

NO! Because the Trump circus mostly impotent and will not pass any real legislation. Pence, however, does seem to have a handle on how politics works. If Trump is removed, it would give the right a unifying figure and allow for the Repuvlican agenda to sail through. I love Trump because he is thr great republican boner kill.

make America "great" again
>acting as a clown
>a confident fool
>dividing the people
>hostile
>bankrupt
>can't handle with the people
>fake privileged
>just for the lols
>naive
>narcissistic
>hilarious
>"modern day presidential"
>faggot

His impeachment would undoubtedly lead to civil war and if he keeps his shit up it just might happen. I think the best case outcome would be in 2020 and he is removed as the republican nominee

You forgo the all the failed promises. And there are sooooooooo many. Basically all.

No, because he's not a cuckold like OP.

No, I have faith that Trump supporters are big fucking weenies and would not actually commit treason.

>no manners
>fool
>blonde
>disrespectful
Should I continue?

soooooo many failed promises. face it. he lied to you to get elected Jethro.

Your right, trump supporters are far too dumb to do anything that sensable. It will be a democrat that turns trump into the lame duck president he is

Ausfag here.

Why the fuck do you all care so much about this? The cunt has literally done nothing even remotely noteworthy.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing people talk about this shit day after day.

>inb4 he lied.

All politicians lie. Absolutely nothing surprising there.

>murderer

proofs? ha. you got none.

but

>communist

Trump is practically Russian himself. Installed by Russia. Bought and paid for by Russia. Sucking Russia's cock.

weak sad

Is it wrong though?

is it wrong to take up arms agains this great country? yes, Jethro. It is wrong. It is treason.

>duh

So that the office of president can be abolished and DT can be declared king of our new absolute monarchy.

traitor

>Should I continue?

moar!

Retard. Monarchy is the GOAT form of government.

Yea
Because the shitposting storm would be too perfect. It would be like /cuck/ 2.0

no love to watch orange cry baby and his followers go nuts, best reality show ever

covfefe!

>and his followers

thats just nuts

The people who are against trump are actively trying to start a race war by putting whites against everyone else. I'm not white and I voted for trump because I'm not a faggot Hillary supporter.

Bitch is some kinda Illuminati and you fucking lady gagy Katy perry listening fairies want to turn our country in Satan's playground. Where kids gotta go to school and get indoctrinated by trannies and shit.

Trump isn't a white supremacist. He's a work supremacist because he works harder than all you lazy government teet suckling commies.

U mad that u can't make money? U fucking suck thats why, and fuck no we aren't going to subsidize your worthless lives. Go fucking suck on a revolver you pathetic trash.

If anything happens you pussies don't have the guns land money balls skills or grit to win a civil war.

All u pussies know how to do is ride on busses and be lazy consumers.

If Hillary became president we would already be at war with Russia by now

>orange cry baby

Fake News!

>orange

HILLARY has siphilus from eating dirty teen prostitute pussies

>Monarchy is the GOAT form of government.

Thanks Vlad.

why are all you trump fags so obsessed with Hillary and/or Soros? Trump won now HE should deliver...

the guy bragged about committing war crimes, don't be that fucking dense.

also, i couldn't give less of a fuck about donald trump, but using a war photograph as modern day propaganda calls for ridicule.
just use a photograph that makes sense and carry on with your present day political bullshit.

I'm legit curious how long he's gonna stay in office tbh. With steve and gorka gone,his actual loyal pool shinking. I wouldn't be surprise if sessions is next after gorka was kicked out

user. she lost. You have to get over it and accept that Trump won. You need to move on with your life, but you keep talking about HER. We're starting to worry about you user.

>ridicule.

>use a photograph that makes sense
>makes sense

nah Trumptards say steve and gorka working from the outside is better for the agenda

>makes sense

>the guy bragged about committing war crimes

>modern day propaganda

thank you, carry on.

tax evasion is a war crime?

Trump is delivering by not being Hillary Clinton. A lot of trump fags voted for him as a vote against for not Hillary. Hillary would have made us lose our gun rights. She would have made us fight China and Russia and set of WW3. And she would have strengthened ISIS by knocking out our military's ability to do anything meaningful to bring stability over there

No, he doesn't. stop being a libtard faggot.

Huehuehuehuehue

Thisssssssss

>>Hillary would have made us lose our gun rights.
>>fight China and Russia and set of WW3
>>strengthened ISIS
tell us moar fag

Either way if Hillary would have won it would have been bad too. No one can agree on what the hell is actually happening in America, and no one wants to trust the other side.

>just use a photograph that makes sense

>a war crime

>tax evasion

>that fucking dense.

Please explain, why is the answer yes?

>why is the answer yes?

you lost many posts ago, brush your teeth and go to bed.

Hillary would have strengthened ISIS because she works closely with the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia who have been funding ISIS..

Why I don't know but I assume it has to do with them getting rid of potential threats without doing it directly themselves.

Those two countries gave Hillary tons of money to help her get elected because she's theyre white hair white face girl who can help them achieve their goals by changing our military's focus to their enemies. She's in the fucking oil game along with all the previous presidents since the 90s.

The problem is that those countries don't follow OPEC regulations. The only countries that actually follow regs are USA Canada and UK. We have to limit the amount of oil we extract. And the Saudis have been cheating for decades. They just we public with one of their companies and have to show how much inventory they store. And they've got trillions of barrels available which makes our American oil extraction cost ineffective.

So basically one of the big overarching games being played is keeping the legacy oil tycoons in power. And they resort to full on wars to make it happen which means entire countries get wiped out without anyone knowing the real reason.

Who ever controls the energy controls the money and whoever controls the money controls everything else

Ask a stupid question, come up with a stupid answer.

Nice answer, kiddo.

Says they guy who can't spell simple words.

>Nice

>words.

>>words.

>
>>words.

Trump was the chosen one to break the wheel. And this is why he tweets about his 'enemies'.

So that if he ends up dead people will know that he was pissing off powerful people

And you guys who hate on Trump are acting as pawns. Just an angry mob who can see anything bigger than being politically incorrect (ie racism, white Supremecy, or whatever trigger word seems to set off the herd)

All civil war statues need to be removed cuz of slavery hundreds of years after it stopped

All mosques need to be torn down cuz Muslims currently practice slavery.

Yeah, Trump is the problem

>trigger

Can't see*

sry I'm late
>fat as fuck(at least it's obvious that he is president of America)
>New Mexico Wall is not part of United States of America? (should update wiki)
>abandoning global climate pact
>he is a completely disaster
>liar
>12/6/09 Trump signs a letter calling for urgent climate action.
>selfish bastard
>false promises
>part of the problem not the solution
>he can not take responsibility for his own actions & words
>not open minded
>think more about his ass instead of look global in perspective
>can't even enjoy the eclipse of the century
>takes things for granted
>can't even appreciate the small things
>his way of life is ridiculous
>his emotions controls him(anger mostly), that's not reasonably
>pathetic fool
>helpless
>nonsense bullshits
>"alpha male"
>"Earth is flat"
Take a look of "Severn Cullis-Suzuki at Rio Summit 1992".

>Trump is the problem

[GLOBALIST AGENDA DETECTED THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FLAGGED BY Sup Forums]

>Trump is the problem.

Still need thoes mosques torn down
Or are you just acting beheaded by inserting your head into your ads?

>All civil war statues need to be removed

Correct. The statues were put up in Jim Crow days as a symbol of white supremacism when voting rights were taken from Negroes and mobs were killing Negroes.

The statues are of losers. Traitors. You don't get to lose the war then get a statue showing you as a hero. Treason isn't rewarded that way. No Benedict Arnold statues.

Don't be so fucking retarded user.

Yeah, managed to tear up the entire country in only a few months.

nope. you don't tear down churches. What the hell happened to you when you were young that made you this way? Dropped on your head during formative years? Alcoholic pregnant mother? Father raped your 4 year old asshole and mouth?

Muslims practice slavery currently.
This is not an issue cuz you hate Trump.

And I'm the problem. Guess Americans are stupid

>managed to tear up the entire country in only a few months.

he certainly did

>Muslims practice slavery currently.

relevance to the topic?

NONE

Relevance to Convfeferate statues?

NONE

Now STFU and let the adults talk.

Mosques promote slavery NOW.
You libs do nothing.
Why?

Why the fuck are there so many retarded diehard, media leeching, liberals on Sup Forums?

you might have noticed there's two wars going on against the muslims who do that.

you are weak. sad.

your straw man argument makes no sense and is not relevant.

go back to bed Justine.

150 year old slavery
Current slavery.

Oh yeah I see the difference NOW
The staues don't shoot back.
WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSYS
You trophy is in the mail

You americans are such whiners. You elected him, now deal with it and stop whining. (or "fuck off kike" if you are just spreading propaganda).

No the women an children they enslave and abuse are sad.

You are sad for allowing it to happen.

you are *adorable*, thinking you're making a coherent argument. you are not.

traitors don't deserve statues.

statues went up 100 years ago, not 150 years ago, and went up specifically to symbolize white power over blacks.

no place for that in the public square. period.

you are conflating. just keep it simple stupid. traitors don't get statues to symbolize white power over blacks.

>people are not allowed to have their own beliefs and opinions

>You are sad for allowing it to happen.

you are so fucking stupid, your picture is in the dictionary under "stupid"

You have so few brains, if you open your skull there's just a walnut sized brain.

Your stupidity is bigger than the biggest thing there is.

You are a goddamnknucledraggingmouthbreathing moron.

My great country is fighting the very muslims that are conducting open slavery. I support our troops with my support and hard earned tax dollars. I insist they kill ISIS, the Taliban and free the slaves.

That's what I'm doing about it.

Your straw man arguments are weak. sad.

You are so fucking stupid, you don't even know what a straw man argument is.

"He's a racist white supremacist bigot. And also he's just an idiot"

He fucking became president of the USA. He's made millions. He's created successful TV shows. He's been on pro wrestling. He beat Obama who said he would never be president. And what have you ppl done?
Read a meme on Facebook about how some green haired virgin feminist thinks he's a racist? Great now you're superior to him because now you can just blab out racist instead of actually being successful at anything...